Recommendations Cultivation romance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Master Fish, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Master Fish

Master Fish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically just a slightly fluffy cultivation romance. If anyone knows something like this, please suggest it. No harem please.

2. LOSTINBOOKS

LOSTINBOOKS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ascending, Don't disturbhttps://www.novelupdates.com/series/ascending-do-not-disturb/ ( cultivation novel without much fight between sects. MC is not the typical cultivation novel MC. She is like any other girls. She loves to dress up. She Is cute and adored by everyone in her sect. What I like most is the MC's sect. They won't participate in any unwanted fight, No internal fighting, love for food. ML is somewhat cold type mostly because of the cultivation technique he practice.)
    If BL is okay then try,
    The white cat's divine scratching post. https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-white-cats-divine-scratching-post/ MC is a Demonic cultivator and also a weapon Smith. He crates a half immortal weapon. When other sects find out about this, they basically chase him and he set an array or something and destroy everything I guess. MC raises a cat. But It's a white tiger who is also our ML. When MC is on verge of his death, ML our white cat uses half of his soul to save MC'S soul and disappear. Our MC after that uses some divine tree and refines it into his body. Then he joins a sect. Our ML is the elder of that sect. ML accepts MC as his disciple. MC is the gong and ML is the shou. It's cute and fuffy

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
    Reack likes this.
  3. TheLastAeon

TheLastAeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try My Girlfriend From Turquoise Pond Requests My Help After My Millennium Seclusion. MC suddenly have fiancee and both of them try to make it work.