LCD Absolute Resonance

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 18, 2021.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "No secret watersource" my a** ;)

2. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "his flesh continued to respond as though it were alive" He's undead? Why is this the first that we're hearing of it!?!

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I thought they'd be doing all three grades in each of the three tests. I was wondering how he planned to reach the third grade in only two days.

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would he have suppressed his breakthrough? Does he enjoy being a drama queen more than cultivating fast enough to live, or was there an actual reason for it?

Why would he have suppressed his breakthrough? Does he enjoy being a drama queen more than cultivating fast enough to live, or was there an actual reason for it?

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how much he'll have to progress before he'll be able to heal the emperor. Also curious if they'll have him heal the emperor on a daily basis or something to prevent the illness from getting worse. If so, I also have to wonder why they wouldn't insist that he move to the palace and live there. Its not like it would make sense for the emperor to move in with him instead.

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if pouring a large dose would be more effective than numerous small ones. Li Luo can store his power as secret watersource after all, so its certainly something he could manage if he focused on it for a while, especially if they provided the pills to help him recover faster.

Also, if the royals monopolize his secret watersource, then wouldn't that cripple Sunrise Villa?

That aside, I wonder if they'll exchange this favor for political gains, or cultivation gains. Honestly think he might get more out of a few casks for purifying liquids than most political favors the princess is capable of providing right now, especially if she needs to hide her brother's recovery from the regent.

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a bit surprised that the princess didn't offer to help push his cultivation forward faster. She could almost certainly help him in numerous ways, even while trying to keep things relatively quiet, and the sooner her brother is healed, the less likely it is that someone finds out and interferes.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Pei Hao arranged for his minion to have a high grade secret watersource for this competition. His minion would have to throw away his pride and reputation completely to use it, but he's basically already done that several times on his way to this point.

c0debreaker6 likes this.
  9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, that was even less subtle with even less regard for his reputation than I was expecting. Though, this does give Li Luo a chance to save all of their lives and indebt them to him forever.

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I thought he was going to heal them himself using his miraculous healing energies.

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does he think the president would side with Pei Hao? Relationships and neutrality are essential for her business, and by either measure, Li Luo is a much better horse to back than Pei Hao, regardless of her personal feelings about his parents.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if she'll try to use this favor to get him to cut ties with her daughter or his fiance.

13. swordman009

swordman009 Destroyer

Reading List:
    Link
    Still feel like this is gonna end up the harem route but I'm Ok with that.

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Actually, no, I do not want the Suncreek Villa to be in ruins. After all, my master and mistress left it behind." Does he not understand that one of the primary goals of his endeavors is to murder that same master and mistress, while simultaneously destroying everything that they ever loved or held dear?

From what others have said about this author's other works, harem is basically guaranteed.

15. LordofDao

LordofDao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jacobpaige I have great admiration for you my friend. I have noticed in a lot of your threads you are the poster that’s posts like 90% of the time. Your unwillingness to let your threads fail is second to none. And you clearly have great love for these series you keep promoting. I salute you friend…two times.

jacobpaige likes this.
  16. Daoist Ghoul

Daoist Ghoul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @jacobpaige is like a beacon to fellow daoist in the age where the trend and interest in cultivation is declining slowly

jacobpaige and LordofDao like this.
  17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to believe that the interest is simply changing. Series like Beware of Chicken are still doing extremely well.

LordofDao likes this.
  18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, the most effective poisons will kill you before you before your body hits the ground. This poison of Pai Hao's is quite weak by comparison...

Why would they not know what he's about to try? At least two of them know where the "secret watersource" comes from, and at minimum, his fiance knows how strong its healing powers are.

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    They're not planning to blame it all on Pei Hao, are they? That would be literally the same thing as announcing a schism within the house.

Though, I could see them thanking him for sending reinforcements in their time of need ;)

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Moral high ground. No trouble." rofl. Now I wonder if that would have worked XD