Spoiler I'm Stanning the Prince [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shoshorang, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IM. DECEASED. IM RECOVERING SKKSKSS EXCUSE ME IM PAPAGOING ATM JUST CHOTTO MATTEH

2. gayleen

gayleen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG YALL THIS CHAPTER GOT ME SCREAMING !!!
    okay but we have to talk about how angela just automatically become alerts EVEN in her sleep, u know like how she hit rayburn’s head and hit his hand
    she got reflexes! but why/how… :hmm:

3. Marinessa

Marinessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just made an observation and Hoya is stil
    And she smiles when he kisses her forehead and holds her. Angela is so precious:aww::aww:

4. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo people. I might take liberties in dialogues that I failed to interpret. Please take this with a grain of salt skskkaah ahgskakka THIS CHAPTER BE FLUFFING

•"On your path. May there be no flames" I'm digging this line, metal and cozy af. King Osley that you? Anyway we see Teen(?) Rayburn ;-; on the battlefield, in the night, looks like the battle is finished. Rayburn's thinking about "Hoya who trusts in me and is waiting. Maybe I should've set the fire. War is the only contribution I know how to make. What should I do now" holy... I wonder did Rayburn accidentally started some wars in areas which were actually peaceful but miscommunication happened. And then we see Angela dozing off and Rayburn feeling betrayed cause "You said you had so much to say about this and that. Now, you're asleep" and Angela just head first dives into Ray's abs like. Big relate I too sleep like the dead.
    •Rayburn's wondering when did Angela's hair grow so much. Tbh neat deduction, Angela's hair grew more in S2, but Ray's brain most probably still stuck on Peanut Angela with messy Bob cut hair. AND ANGELA OH HONEY YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL RAYBURN LET ME HAVE THE SEAT- ahem. Angela's murming Rayburn's name in her sleep. At 80% pronunciation, Rayburn blushes LIKE A SCHOOLGIRL WELL BOY YOU DO BLUSH LIKE THAT HUH LOL. HOYA YOUR LITTLE BROTHER'S IN LOVE, HE CONFIRMED IT. And Rayburn ever the gentleman, repositions Angela for her to not have back pains when she wakes up. And her reflexes kicks in and she cusses "You assASSIN PUNK~" Dont worry Rayburn's used to it. He catches her hand.
    :blobcat_hyper::blobhyperthink: Now Rayburn. He kithed Angela's finger and THEN HER FOREHEAD AND HE STAYS IN THAT POSITION FOR A GOODWHILE till he internally says, "Well, let's take a little break" and a date too in the near future. CONFESS YOU BLOCKHEAD PLEASE IM ROOTING FOR YOU SHE'S RIGHT THERE. Then we see these beautiful snapshots of Mano sending Hoya a report, Ferd falling asleep when that firefly lands on his fingers and WAIT WHO'S HE. I think he's that guy from Talan we in chap 46 with the snake and clear disgust for Rayburn. And then the comedy starts.
    •We're graced with Hoya laughing and she says "General has been ordered to come back to the empire to take care of his body? Pssh he's been deported. Ah the tea be boiling and spilling."
    "Rayburn's sure gonna take his time to return."
    "Well, I'm glad I let you go. Everyone, do well" is she talking about Angela...?
    • Angela laments panically about her golden opportunity of that "fan meeting/date" with her "Hyanjae-nim" and is bombard with gifts (they look like bribes to me chief) and Angela goes "OI WHAT" AND A MAID IMPERSONATES KING OSLEY AJAJAJAKAK IT GOES:
    "Hero of Vess, Pride of Vess.
    Did you sleep comfortably, Scholar Lyvonne?
    We're giving you a small gift for our gratitude before officially welcoming you.
    Also I have a lot to ask you for your infinite development(? You wanna interrogate her after the welcoming banquet or sth?)
    I'm giving you new scholar uniform UwU I look forward for your kind cooperation.
    -Papa Osley:blobowoevil:" I bet this man drew emojis on the actual paper.
    Angela's dressed in this cool long scholar robe, panicking confused, gives Mano and Rayburn puppy eyes but they going with the flow too lmao and King Osley goes "Yo, here's our scholar Lyvonne who stopped the war" and everyone's like "Oh they the one?" "They look so young" and one Ajhumma goes "There were these self-writers/reporters(?) Who were at the Talan outskirts. Scholar must be from that family" and the Ahjussi replies, "Yeah, you need to know more than cow farming to get to the empire(?)" I lost it with this translator. Rayburn deduces that they're approving/condoning this maybe due to the previous outbursts they had so many times I.e. Knox being hothead. Ray notices Mano's not his best self, but he doesnt know about what Mano went thru in 64 ;-; my poor baby and he's hiding it like- you also need therapy. I'm gonna give you loads of desserts wait. The maids were gossiping, and they noticed that Ferd's cheek was red. They drew the wrong conclusion hyahh
    • Angela's sitting on a bench and taking all this in. Then Rayburn snaps her out of it UwU. And Angela beams up since it's him in person who's accompanying her not Mano. She says since he's not well known here he can drop the hood and then Passerbys instantly recognized them pffft. And Angela is a little too happy about the fact that she's gonna stay with Rayburn a lot longer due to this debacle.(I have a bad feeling about this chief) And she said she's gonna choose the matching outfits(?) For the welcoming banquet. And rambles on how she's gonna pay for them. Rayburn doesnt compute, he says why cant he just use his money and Angela goes judgy mode and says "You dont understand huh" and further says "Besides, it's fun to fangirl with my own money" and Rayburn shivers cause he knows how it's gonna go down with Angela being loaded, fueling her antics Akekekeke. Then the scene end with Ferd and Garnet infront that crowded dress shop with Garnet going "Oh my, scholar!"

And her punches are packing enough power to knock out the receiver alright judging by Rayburn's reactions. Remember how he keeled over in early chapters? He still does lmao. I wouldn't be surprised if she actually used to do brawls in the village during those 8 years. Or experience with handling creepy men

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
  5. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    GUYSSSSSS KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KILLLL MEEEEEEEEEEE
    Screenshot_2021-11-10-23-48-07-81_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

6. MayaAelins

MayaAelins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A little addition, when he grabbed her cheeks, he said, "I got excited / I got my hopes up all by myself again."

7. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You speak more brethren. We need all hands on this deck. This ship started with just Rayburn and Angela romance but HOHO it got big with the world lore, and foreshadowing and also downright mysterious vibes around some infamous topics we theorize about

8. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    oh sorry. I was so excited I can't contained my fangirlingg. I'll correct the post.:blobjoy:

Lemew likes this.
  9. blnk_spce

blnk_spce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe how intimate they've become! Honestly one of my biggest worries when I first read ISTP was how Rayburn and Angela would start to see each other as man/woman versus childhood friends? Author crossed that bridge so beautifully these last few chapters. :aww: They're holding hands again when they run into Ferd and Garnet. lol

10. Thoughtful-Dreamer

Thoughtful-Dreamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooooo, are we going to see a double date between a fake but official couple and a truly in love but not out couple?:bloblove:

biha, Lemew, blnk_spce and 3 others like this.
  11. Martha.

Martha. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope it's gonna be a somewhat light-hearted double date and not fernet clinging to raygela. :cookie:

I wonder what happened to the bruises on his other cheek, makeup perhaps ?

Awelia, biha, Lemew and 1 other person like this.
  12. Thoughtful-Dreamer

Thoughtful-Dreamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Ferderick is going to "test" Rayburn. I mean the glare he sent to him while Garnet kissed him could be about the fact that Rayburn told him to be closer to Garnet. So now Ferderick may want to see if Rayburn is ready to openly show his feelings towards Angela (A sort of payback...):hmm:

As for the bruises on his cheek, I think he asked the maid to bring something to cover it up (in chapter 64, back when Bourbon gave Mano his sword back)

13. Allyzaaajoy

Allyzaaajoy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SISSY UR THE BEST!! BEEN BROWSING THIS CHAPTER FOR LIKE 5 TIMES BC ITS THE SWEETEST CH OF ALL GOD DAMN

Meomeo0411 and Lemew like this.
  14. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As much as I love our main pairs being cutesy and having speedy developments. I'm greedy, I want to know more.
    Day 479 of begging Zoo Sun nim to finally give us some flashbacks packed with enough lore for us to not recover. I'm on my knees and:
    1. What actually happened with the 2nd Empress?
    2. Where's the first empress? WHERE IS SHE?
    3. Why were there rumours about the twins being bloodthirsty and cruel even when they were children? Like people believed that? Children are crack heads and menace but not psychos tf. And Adelia just let those rumours spread?
    4. What's with the wars? Ludext is heavily reliant on conquests, what's the reason for continuing them? It's profit for the big men who have high seats alright. But still, wars are costly.
    5. Who ruled the north part of Ludext now? A rotten royal family with poor infrastructure, or a bustling kingdom full of hope and joy that was cruelly torn apart by traitors? Adelia was happy that Ludext is officially an empire that her son would inherit, or she had beef with upper heads of Northern parts or BOTH. Endless possibilities.
    6. What's with Chancellor's extreme hate of the Espelindos? Did Adelia cause this vendetta or Espelindos and Schwandell have been generational enemies?
    7. Talan. Just anything Talan in general. Ludext looks at Talan as a good competitor, but what stopped them from absorbing Vess ? Surely it wasnt purely just Rayburn's countless expeditions that halted them, from Chap 46 it seems as if they're aware of the political atmosphere in Ludext. And I'm assuming Hanell's still standing because of their geological advantage, Hanell has mountains where Talan and Hanell meet.
    8. Who allied with Chancellor? Judging from all the influence and the favorable Schwandell image it wasnt all just him. And he's got a temper and seems simple minded in politics so far, who's helping him? Aside from Ferd reluctantly going by his orders.
    9. Why hasn't there been any. ANY MENTION, AT ALL, of Hanell? Even Talan made their appearance HANELL WHEN. I'm gonna facepalm so hard and cry out in embarrassment if Hanell doesnt turn out to be that lore connected but Zoo Sun nim put care in everything tho. Vess has only been occupied with Talan borders and skirmishes there. But Hanell is right next to them and they're not even allied with them and also no mention as enemies either or attacks with Hanell's border? Zoosun nim what you hiding? :blobhyperthink:
    10. Where. Did. Angela. Learn. To. Write. At first I didnt think of it too much, but the "She can write lawsuits, letters and everything" (It keeps echoing in my mind) is a dead giveaway to something that we're not seeing yet. And her flashbacks only consist of:
    i) Being in the dark suffocating carriage, as a slave, indicating she was in carriages for a long while. Long long while.
    ii) Watching a happy family from afar when she was being moved to another carriage maybe? (Little Angela just wanted to feel safe damn it ;-; )
    iii) Collecting Rayburn's paparazzi pictures in the village. (Her smile *sobs*)
    iv) Wisteria days and that last day flashback where those two slave traders were there and said "isn't that the 1st prince?" With Angela being shocked in the background and then running away on instinct, as she mentioned.
    I wanna see her other "dreams" she wrote since "she doesnt wanna forget them" and looking back Angela felt... gloomy when her writing went haywire about Rayburn, at early chapters 35 she overcame that feeling of guilt or weariness. Saying "never should've started writing in the first place" and it's just boggling my mind; the trader mentioned he doesnt "need her" and he knew Angela was smart... Just what is her backstory, and as I was re reading I noticed in the chapter where we were first introduced to the Underground Village. Angela said "This place was rumoured to have prisoners" and she looked at the waterways with a confused expression saying "뭔가..." (mwonga) which I learned is apparently just a filler word, meaning "something..." and THEN RAYBURN INTERRUPTS HER TRAIN OF THOUGHT :blobcat_rawr: ZOO SUN NIM WHY YOU DO THIS. What's that "Something..." Angela? Something is wrong? Or FAMILIAR. DUN-DUN
    (And chapter 51 near last scene about how Angela consoles herself to "Be not afraid. You can see it up close, just have a little courage" and the snapshots of her little past self and now leading the carriage in horse ride is just :blobsob::blobsneeze::aww: beautiful.)
    I straight up analysed the raws in Chap 46 when Hoya and Rayburn talk, they address the Underground Village as 감옥 (gham-og) which means prison, jail, cage. So that's confirmed about how it used to be a prison. Leading to my last question.(For now)
    11. The prisoners of war 8 years ago. Were they mostly Northerners? Or had varieties. In chap 46, it is mentioned how the "Northerns are no longer a problem" and "Talan is taking up more desert areas" and "Vess is a small country in the first place. It can be conquered easily" Still no mention of Hanell :) :bloborz: I'm sorry is this country in hibernation or sth.:blobcurse::blobpoliceangry:
    This is an analysis and I just love this manwha okay. It's my only comfort manwha in a long while. And on a lighthearted note I like how Zoo Sun nim went, "Romantic comedy between these two UwU. Also there's a war ongoing, child abuse and trauma of your 4 favourite characters, Game of thrones politics that are relatable to real life, discrimination, deaths, almost deaths. And the main character is a soft girl boss who shifted 90% commoners (and nobles) views who read the fanfic about Rayburn and on Rayburn who is herchildhoodfriendthatwillturnintolover/husband and is a strong independent woman. :aww:" just copy paste to your homies this description on I stan the prince. Ajjajajaj
    And Emperor saying "Aiya" and "Ai" to Hoya gives me life, ksksksksk you're still a crappy dad tho until I'm debunked. I should analyse the raws more. It's really all in the little details. Have I said this took me days and days of compiling my notes to finally write this? Imma take a nap

15. Marinessa

Marinessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well said Sis:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

I might have a possible theory about #10.
    What if, Angela was not a princess but the child of an important ambassador or scholar, one/both who was vital in the political landscape. (And as a curios child learnt all about their parents's work.) What if she was kidnapped as a leverage but eventually sold off to punish her parents or to erase their tracks?

Emma626, syofiaa, Meomeo0411 and 5 others like this.
  16. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And the Angela theory continues.
    Please dont read my long long giraffe "question for Zoosun-nim" at once, grab your favourite drink, and sit down at your favourite spot and take your time; it took me 3 days to finally write that and a month of collecting

Meomeo0411 and sugarwhale like this.
  17. sugarwhale

sugarwhale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have too much thoughts so that type them one by one
    ISTP always use same sentence to mention 2 different situations. Pun is used several time in ISTP, I love it

Just assume Vess king said this to Knox and hope there will not have a war (flame) with ludext in future. Meanwhile, Rayburn is the one who created flame (forced by his burden to espelindo house and empire) he must contribute and war in the only way (in his concept) he even want to make a flame in ch65 even ignore Angela’s efforts to stop the war and Frederic and Vess royal family have settled things down.

Would it be possible to have a flame in Vess soon? It may be caused by talan and Rayburn can fight against the talan army in name of alliance. So that he can make contribution and build up a more positive image in Vess.
    In ch65 it’s seem that Hoya know the situation and control all things in ludext. I believe she will be well prepared for the angry from chancellor, but I am not sure whether she will face betray of Terriod. I love Hoya so much and looking forward for her action.

In ch65, I am quite scared for following possibility, would Hoya is the one who cooperated with talan? Since she knows that chancellor is coming back while Rayburn will take more time. Do she predict that Rayburn will join a war? It is best timing since contributions belong to Rayburn, the actual lead of expedition now. Chancellor is back, because of the Vess document, which is Hoya passed to Angela. Is the situation designed by Hoya? It scared me when this thoughts come out. Hope it will never be true

and Hoya also face assassination in capital. Although she definitely able to protect herself, emperor will you do sth to protect your own daughter? At least she is there own and precious princess of leduxt! I am quite angry to the emperor

I still doubt that whether she send Angela to Rayburn. She knows how Angela think of the expedition is (army aim to protect crown Prince and the expedition is in purpose of having discussion with Vess) why she send Angela in frontline? At first I think she want Angela make some contribution so that her identity is recognised in public and can be protected by it. Angela did it and Vess recognised her. But whether she has another planning? She know her brother is attracted to Angela (Rayburn protect her in banquet and even left Mano in capital to protect Angela) she definitely know sending Angela to frontline will influence her brother. Would Hoya want to stop the flame? just want to let Angela leave capital because of foreseeable investigations of the book? OR she doesn’t mind Angela? No matter she is alive or death? But at least she has provided a safer choice of going to north. I hope Hoya can be friends of her future sister in law
    I doubt what and when will Frederic take action for fighting for Angela. He said he will get sth from twin this time in ch38? No matter position or people. I don’t want Frederick interpret Rayangel but at the moment, Angela is the best candidate in his heart (Angela always shows worries about him)( and Frederic wish she always keep smiling, even know her heart is on his brother)(so sad but not interpret pls)

and I got Frederic has sth to bourbon, not love or sth, but he willing to protect her from chancellor (he cut her face to prevent chancellor kill bourbon in ch41 and pretend to suicide to stop chancellor in ch64) but it is strange that why he didn’t stop Rayburn when bourbon almost killed in very beginning of ss1? Does he have some planning? Or he make it as trap to Rayburn? Or he feel guilty to Rayburn?

Frederic is super smart (as same as his siblings) in the beginning, he order to arrest the author with a broken coach since he used it as decoy to Rayburn who will definitely get rid of the author if Angela is not his childhood friend. Frederic also said decide to abandon the author as he want Angela stay by his side as scholar. I look forward to how Frederic will try to get Angela from his brother
    Yes we finally see this guy since ch46
    I bet he is in Vess castle now and plan to attack the coming banquet
    I just want he would say sth to Rayangel
    Just like
    “Huh you are the lunatic who written this book?”
    (To Angela)
    “Hey do you know that there is a book about you and describe you as Balabala … wait. Why are you grin / in that face?”
    (To Rayburn )
    not to mention how we look forward for Rayburn’s fighting scene, and the talan character may kidnap Angela because of Rayburn? Idk just waiting for the main villain in coming ss2 -second half
    Mano pls remember to apply compensation and paid leave, compensation from schwandel one will be better. You work so hard and you are the best knight, please get some rest
    Finally, please let me celebrate development of Rayburn and Angela. I didn’t expect that we can more detail for Rayangel in ch64 but zoosun nim give us details in ch65 this is my favourite chapter up to now

btw Rayburn confess his feelings but have not confess it in public. Rayburn is smart and sensitive. He definitely note that his bad reputation may affect Angela. I hope Rayburn can fight against his bad rumours and build up a better reputation and more important, make Angela think you have feelings to her you love her. Angela is always not confident enough because of identity differences so Rayburn it is time for you to run to Angela ( when they are young, I think Angela is the one actively getting close to young Rayburn)

18. MayaAelins

MayaAelins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly it'll be a nice twist If Angela is really a commoner. It'll broke the common hidden princess trope, and that honestly make Angela even more badass! Like girl is rising to the pinnacle by herself. Gaining more and more credit for herself, although Hoya and others often giving her chances, but she relentlessly seized that opportunity and give her best shot on it. Even rayburn left her cuz he didnt have confidence to support her, but she still stood tall in front of high ranking ppl to deliver her point. Everything she earned until now is nothing she intended to, cuz all she wanted was to clear everybody's name and the misunderstanding. At first I thought she's kinda white lotus-ish by how she conveniently gets everything and earned everyone's heart. But seeing her noble heart, her bravery, her willingness to improve and learn, her endless positivity, now she's more like a hero in a shounen manga to me XD

-Angela stuffed toys is buried under Rayburn's coat.
    -That people with snake? Upon closer looks, its just a part of a bulding and vines wrapped around it.
    -There's a corpse near hoya's feet. She's on a sole mission.
    -Blan is hiding in a bushes near rayburn during Angela coronation.
    -I just wanna point out there's a clear kissing SFX when he kisses her fingers T/////T
    -Angela started to questioning what can justify her to be close to rayburn. Rayburn clearly heard those from the passerby too. Hopefully he'll start to assert their relationship or display public affection so ppl can get an idea lol.

19. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *brain going into angst* MUHAHAHHA BUCKLE UP ANOTHER FANFIC.
    "Angela!" said an overworked breadwinner. You can clearly see their dark circles, walking around the garden looking for Angela. "It's time for dinner sweetpea. Peanut. My baby, I'm really tired..." A toddler with a mop of shiny hair pops out of the bushes and runs towards her guardian. "Is Eompa okay?" The adult picks her up, "Yes, yes. Just the usual. Overworked to the bone" The little one scrunched her nose and gives her fiercest face, "According to Act 76. The figure head who is exploiting their employees, denying their rights, not respecting their name, and time will be held accountable and can and will be brought to trial under the sun of..." The guardian gushes and mushes their face onto Angela, "Aigoo, my baby memorized all that?:blobmelt: You're learning things that Eompa's colleagues find it hard to remember" Angela returns the cheek mushing with equal vigor, "Eompa taught me!" Eompa Pat's her head proudly, "That I did. Now, time to eat. Today's your favourite." Angela beams, and then they leave the garden together.
    It was a common scene to see in this house of Angela and Ambassador/Scholar Ambrose. Angela sneaking into their guardian's offices and reading the papers with vigor even proofchecking them for spelling mistakes and Ambrose picking up their child stealthily, and showering them with kisses and praises and pats. It was common to see Ambrose playing with their child and joining Angela's exercises since she wanted to see how mercenaries become so bulky, running to the point of exhaustion, a child is full of energy after all. It was common for Angela to call for the butler because Ambrose fell asleep again while they were working, snoring on their papers not written to completion and still holding onto the pen. It was common to see Ambrose reading Angela stories in the library whenever they had free time. The workers really never have enough of witnessing these two's unconditional love, you dont see that often nowadays.
    Once Ambrose was reading Angela a story about a princess who pulled the legendary immovable sword out of the rock in the meadow of Windsortin, Ambrose started saying "You know, my Jellypoong. Stories are similar to swords too. They are sharp, hefty, and can also be picked up." Angela nods "Always remember, it's not the pen that is mightier than the sword nor the sword is mightier than the pen. It's the question whether the one who holds either of them, is mighty or not" Angela nods, trying to fight sleep. Ambrose smiled contentedly and closes the book, remembering to bookmark it. They pick her up and pats her back "My dearest, Jellypoong. You're brighter than the stars sometimes." He continues as he walks to their room, "You're perfect just the way you are, Jellypoong. Never forget. You dont have to be great, and you dont have to follow Eompa's steps. Just be happy, that's all I ask of you" Angela nods, and hugs her Eompa. They hug back tighter. The sleeping pills have started to work. Ambrose's face becomes unreadable. They walk pass their bed rooms and enters the guestroom, opens the window and sees the butler- no Knight waiting. "Sir Max, make sure she is safe. Please" Ambrose begs, Max just nods solemnly, "I will guard her with my life, my liege. She will reach the refuge" Ambrose gives Angela one long kiss to her forehead, shedding a tear "Sorry, my dearest Jellypoong. Eompa needs to close some cases" and gives her one last pat.

Max and sleeping Angela gallop to the woods, lost in the darkness. Ambrose turns away sharply, wiping their tears. They needed to burn this house down. The corruption ring about Ludext Generals and Nobility was too overwhelming, it threatened their life and everyone residing in the house. The workers were compensated, the papers copied and safe in the refuge and another hideaway. They "carelessly" slip the lantern from the table, in the library, and continues to do so in every room. The safe is there with papers, the nobles need to be fooled or else they will hunt all of their lifetime. They needed to be dead. He shudders and laments on not being their for Angela. Angela's still so small, she will have a hard time and not to mention how they just... not say goodbye. They hope it's enough for the bloodhounds to be satisfied. Being dead has it's perks.
    "My dearest, Jellypoong. I'll be there dont worry"
    In all honesty I hope Angela's parent or parents are alive. I wanna see Angela's parent being overprotective and stuff and not approving Rayburn like "I dont care how great you are. Taking my daughter's hand is a lot harder than saving the whole continent"

Maya I zoomed in Kakaopage version of ISTP chap 65. It's definitely a person in white-ish hood with comically drawn snake skskskks Zoosun nim's low quality drawing always being the 90% of the comedy. And I honestly Im at my limit, I dont care whether Angela's a higher-ranking-person-actually or an underdog, anymore, I just want canon flashbacks with lore that will keep my brain quiet. *sobs*

Rayburn showing affection to Angela publicly scenario:
    Rayburn: *holds her hand, gives her white roses and lilies which is seen mostly in weddings, smiling a lot more, sneaks in a hug here and there and kisses not particularly in that order*
    Angela: >\\\\\\< oh dear stop. People are going to get the wrong impression.
    Rayburn: WOMAN IM COURTING YOU. And "The 1st prince is in love with the scholar" isnt a rumour anyway.
    Angela: What.
    Rayburn: What?
    FerdGarnet: Get a room already

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021