Discussion World's Finest Assasin

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Jojo775, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone watching this? Anyone else dislike the disgustingly sweet mom?
    How does the clean up affect the kingdom, considering how effective even just one altruistic assasin is. Must be some uncorrupt kingdom? Even if it's a big kingdom like medieval France which had 14 Million people, 2-3% noble but a lot of those nobles were poor and had to become knights. So let's say his target are in the 1%, half of which need to be investigated for crimes, that's 70 000 nobles. Hm okay I guess I answered my own question. How does having a group of nobles(or is it all nobles) knowing their secret not backfire?

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
  2. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think only a select few know they are assassins. Like the king and their branch families Otherwise they are known publicly as doctors

Sabruness and Jojo775 like this.
  3. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Still that's too many people who could get corrupt and then spread the news, arrange a big attack and live carefree in corruption afterwards.

4. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    true. i wouldn't even trust the branch families, but maybe thats how fearsome the tuathe de are. their very presence is enough intimidation. But yeah the latest episode where the cousin challenged the MC shows how untrustworthy they are.

Jojo775 likes this.
  5. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    very few actually know they are assassins
    only the royal family and one specific dukedom are aware as they are the customers.
    . They are, aside from their effective and legitimate cover as top level doctors, only employed for the situations that cant be dealt with in the legal ways.

As for the branch family:
    The branch family (who are only doctors and dont do any assassinations) is trust-able as they know that, should things be leaked, the house will be cleaned and the main family will vanish completely into the shadows. Also, while the cousin comes off as an asshole, he isnt actually a bad guy. He's just too straightforward and a meathead to be involved in the family business. He is, in fact, an aspiring knight so he struggles with things that require a bit of brainpower. In the novels, the protag actually goes to see the cousin the next day and works things out. The cousin acknowledges that he doesnt have what it takes to be an assassin and thus become the head so declares that he'll become a splendid knight for the family.

Jojo775 likes this.
  6. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh episode 6, I thought author simply wanted to show how grim reality of such an age is, but didn't he overdo it? Some people commented how that's his fetish and he used it just to have MC show up as a prince, saving only one girl... Can't help but think it's true.

7. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    Hololive making its mark on anime.....Momosuzu Nene is voicing Kerry in episode 6 of this anime.....

8. All novels god

All novels god Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to know is the hero boy or girl whom the mc is gonna kill

9. dredddd

dredddd New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. why.

why. ✪WHY SUPREMACY✪|❄ [orangeLover]❄

Reading List: