Spoiler Can we become a family?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Oct 20, 2020.

1. nicomcla1995

nicomcla1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From all the spoilers mentioned it seemed like the family is OP, but short-sighted. Most likely we have to wait for the novel to be fully translated or for more detailed spoilers, but it looks like mom of the MC could have solved the child being raised outside a whole lot better from the 1st life by just sending a belated letter to the MC’s dad explaining why she basically disappeared. Mc’s dad also seems to have (broken-heart ML syndrome) the trope of oh my lover disappeared without warning, she probably abandoned me boohoo, let’s forget the world, not look for clues about her disappearance, and just live like a Zombie without a care in the world even though you have people depending on you, however you’re miserable so everybody has to be so too. Also let’s forget common sense about having sex without contraception may results in pregnancy most of the time, but since she abandoned me why worry, right? And MC well we can never blame the child, all she tried to do in each life was to get love from a family she taught she was never good enough to have. Thankfully she found out about the brainwashing and started her master plan to bring everybody that hurt her to ruination. All in all it sounds like a good book, but I need more info to know why all the points I made couldn’t work out, cause the MC suffering so many years accumulated on a oversight of such obvious solutions to the reincarnation of a God, and she dying as soon as she is born is too much for me to handle. And I wouldn’t stay tuned probably.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
    ReaderEli, Bella94, Pansy25 and 3 others like this.
  2. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unlike other novels/manhwa the father and daughter sweet interaction was slow. This was because as both of them are regressor they both have some trust issue. The father was kinda tsundere he likes mc but wont admit it. He hated how she always lowers herself and say sorry, and because he looked kinda annoyed everytime she do that, the mc misunderstood him that he might hated her. Lark first apperance was long black hair because mc mom told him he looked good on long hair so he grew it for 9 years but when mc offered to cut it(she was not yet his daughter here so she wanted to work as barber to the duke to be useful). He decided to let go and cut. Lark was kind of out of time he started breaking because every time he turns 31 years old he dies and come back to being 8 years old, where her repeatedly saw his mom dies in front of him, he tried saving her but failed, his mom hated him because his mom suffered through experiments to create Lark an infinite regressor. Like mc Lark was also brainwash to be loyal but as many times he regress like mc he broke the brainwash. Lark was already at his limit and is goin crazy repeating the same 8 years old experience hundred/thousand times, his wish was to finally die but he also drinks different medicine to sustain his life so he could pass the age of 31. Lark save mc several times to assasin and when Wood tried to attack mc again.

it was arround chapter 80 where he allowed mc to the 3rd floor, mc was attack several times on the 2nd floor. Lark was lowkey jealous of his servant acying like her parents (lol cause he wont admit he wants her as a daughter). Lark actually thought "if only she were my daughter, if only I can have a family", but he quickly erase that thought because he was a regressor. Mc also kind of want to have a same last name as him and thought if she would look like him if she has black hair. Mc wrote letters to Lark he always pretends to hate it but still keeps it, he was embarassed when mc saw he was keeping her letter:blobjoy:

3. krstx

krstx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like revenge story with cute kids on it but this one is too traumatizing for me, like I mean who in the world would want their child to suffer in all those timelines thoo? Like wth I’d rather want her unborn or something than to be born and suffer on her 8 lives. I feel sorry for her seriouslyyy

4. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for saying this, but the mom is the type of ppl I hate. It's like she's one of those pro life people. They don't care whatever happens to the kid when it grows up, what matters is that they gave birth to it. Like what if the kid ends up hating their life, hence hating the mom?? Like she could've just gave up on the baby. What possessed her to be that obsessed of keeping the baby?? My gawd she's a great mom and all, but she legit only had 2braincells and never thought of how much her daughter is gonna suffer for 8lives.

5. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This kind of thinking really worries me at all, I mean you'll let your child suffer for 8 lives, but do you think that even tho that child overcome those sufferings. DIED AND SUFFERED 8 TIMES. She has to suffer dealing with that trash family. They were not even her real fam. Are you sure that she's going to be happy in the end? It will leave scars and painful memories that will be hard to forget. I know that it's NOT okay for her to let her daughter suffer but to think that she just let it happened because of the thought that in end her daughter will be happy? She didn't even consider what will become of her daughter? Or how much her daughter will suffer from that trash family and death? It's good to know that Navia is still sane tho. But it's fiction so... ._.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
  6. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know about the family? I want vivi and woods bad end? Although initially everything was in control of FL but there really wasn't much constructive damage before she goes to dukes family? What happens after then? How did she take revenge on them? And what about the foster father? That teacher too. He cured his sibling but made her life miserable and thinks that if FL could consider him to be his ally he would feel grateful. The FL could clearly have taken revenge on him while signing the contract but she didn't. Does she do anything? Everyone felt like they had a reason for everything. It was just like hah! I guess it's okay. He had a reason to be evil.
    I guess vivi was okay, she is a pampered brat who felt threatened by Fl. So they use her.
    Even wood, he thought FL was a lowborn who humiliated him in front of his crush so it's ok to bully her and later on according to spoilers get obsessed with her coz she is his type.

Wow! I didn't really like it. Guess I wanted something more hardcore. :cry:

Can someone give me spoilers of her revenge in little details.
    Pretty please! :oops::)

AnniePoo and Vallerie_unknown like this.
  7. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does he realise this ????? It’s so frustrating like this man went ahead had a whole child who had to suffer 8 lifetimes

Right ! They’re sooo obsessed with making these parents look young and hot !!! You can be sexy in your 40s as well like DAMNNNN

8. Asure

Asure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 66 (Fragment)

When her surroundings became still, Diana slowly opened her half-closed eyes.

She wore her thick robe over her body.

The room of a person in power is bound to have a secret space, Diana activated the device to open the way to the underground passage.

Diana walked through the long, familiar passage with the lamp in her hand.

As soon as she finished the passage and climbed the stairs, she clearly heard the sound of rain.

In front of her, there was a cold palace that was used to store her money.

" La la la la"

Diana hummed and entered her palace.

"I see Your Majesty."

"Uhh. Good job."

She was greeted politely by Hudson, a wizard she called Investigator, approached a huge glass prison.

Inside, a dark haired boy was asleep, floating in the air.

It was the second prince, Creed, who was believed to be dead.

"Has the foresight of the future not yet manifested?"

Hudson replied apologetically.

"I'm sorry."

"Well ....... that's okay. Anyway, Estelle ......."

Diana looked at Creed and smiled ecstatically.

"How lucky I was to discover the capacity for foresight that Estelle had so long hidden from me."

Because she knew she had the ability to predict the future.

That was why she even slipped away without killing the second prince on purpose.

She intended to forcibly awaken Creed's latent ability to foretell the future and use it as her own weapon.

"This child would be his perfect weapon never to be defeated."

The voice that spoke thus was so sweet it dripped honey.

"If there is any progress, report it immediately."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

As Diana soon emerged from the cold palace, Hudson clicked his tongue.

"Anyway, he's her husband's son, he's cruel."

He turned his gaze towards Creed, who was imprisoned inside the glass prison.

Creed had been tortured to awaken his magic, he hadn't been able to wake up for five days.

"Maybe it would be better for the boy not to wake up and just die."

Hudson muttered to the boy without reply, then stretched as the rain poured down.

"Well, I need to rest for a while."

He made his way to the palace's rest room.

When it was empty.

Creed lifted his eyelids, shining a dazzling blue light.

9. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the vivian family will know that the fl is biological daughter of the duke (I forgot the name of the duke)?
    Thank you

Yukari_me and LokaLari like this.
  10. Mikaela_67

Mikaela_67 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So cute :aww:

[​IMG]
    In the cover of the novel, MC's eyes look pink compared to the color of her father's eyes (while it was constantly pointed out that her eye color was the same as her father), but I'm glad it was corrected in manhwa!

11. Asure

Asure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I don't know, I'm translating it in my language (I'm in chapter 72) in the arc: Observer, where Agnes sends for the second time an assassin to kill Navia, I deduce that the Duke will save him again, the first time he saved her when she was sleeping.

nowaynoway, Yukari_me, Am_elf and 2 others like this.
  12. alchemical

alchemical Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how many chapters in to the manhwa we'll be when they discover they're father and daughter.

13. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know what happens to that wizard teacher? I hope he suffers it really broke my heart when she said "he was always kind but why were you always harsh on me?"

Also about the mom I doubt she wanted put her child through that shit over again or even knew about all the details of all of Navia life's, she only knew the key components and that Navia had die 8 times (not fully knowing how each time) for a happy ending. Plus its not her putting her through that shit, she knows Navia was an infinite regressor, so even if she didn't interfere it would've kept happening, she lessin it by finding a way for Lark & Navia to stop dying [painfully], Navia always return to one certain point in her life that being 8yr old, the mom couldn't just not get pregnant. And the father doesn't know he has a child throughout all his life's so he gonna keep meeting the mother and keep getting her pregnant (the mother can't change that because she can only manage things when she's already pregnant and she's not the one regressing)
    Man it's like yall aren't even paying attention to what's being said.
    So stop blaming the damn mother.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
  14. Mainexxxxxxxx10

Mainexxxxxxxx10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you sure about that? MC's mom doesn't want her daughter to die! Even tho she can see the future , she can't change anything because she doesn't have a power to do so! She literally a commoner at this point. Not a noble person but a commoner and a commoner doesn't have enough power to protect herself and her love ones. she can only saw the future of her daughter when she got pregnant! She tried to find any solution for the three of them to be happy but she only found one! To died and let her daughter and her lover live without her. You don't know how its hurt to know the future but doesn't know how to change it. She can abort her child or let her child die but she couldn't do it. Stop blaming the mother , she can just see the future but she's not the one who wrote it. She knows her children and lover will die and might suffer much more than this 8 regression.

And this mother might scared as hell to die. But she choose to sacrifice her self so her lover and daughter won't suffered a miserable end.

15. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Did u not understand a thing of what I wrote. Read it again and understand it. My gawd.

16. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ONG THANKYIU !!! Not just these SO MANY STORIES of how they have the most powerful family blah blah and somehow the kids are always lost at birth????? How ?

lucalrrig, Veille and DOHere like this.
  17. Joh483

Joh483 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno if anyone already said that to you but the Duke didn't know that he had a daughter because of his girlfriend (Neiva mom). Because if he found her before the right time(that is before her last life), she would die(something about the god on duke killing the god on Neiva) and the Duke would try to change and create a bigger mess.
    One of the spoilers let us know that camilla(Neiva mom) saw all possible future and the only future that both the man she loved and her daughter could live and be happy in the end was the one in the current story. So her mom did a pact? With another god to help to hide her daughter until her 8°? Life where the god inside of her would be stronger I guess? And the god inside of Duke wouldn't be able to kill her.

NubeBlack, nowaynoway, Am_elf and 6 others like this.
  18. ThisLittle_Josei7

ThisLittle_Josei7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the novel? Have all its chapters been translated in english?

What about the prince??

19. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Lark finally stop regressing after this life with Navia?

AnniePoo and snowberry like this.
  20. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    nowaynoway and your crush like this.