Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Callumcortes

Callumcortes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to tell cale to look out the window, so he could see his slacker life wave him good bye while flying out to the sky

Nope, we can't lose Goldie gramps. Please, I'm begging you Author.

And again thank you very much for Angie nim for the summary, you're the best!!

2. kisa-chan

kisa-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CAN I JUST SAY!!! DERUTH CAN JUST FUCKING TAKE ALBERU AS HIS SON-IN-LAW!!!

You can do this Cale!! We know you can just stay very still. You SHOULD cuz daddy's threat was on point LMAOOO

At this point, would Cale chug the bottle down Eruhaben's throat??hahahahahaha The one from the top's wind thing...

3. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Random Post #1
    Raon's Nightmare (I don't remember which chapter, but I know it was canon)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blood-Drenched Rock
    [​IMG]

Fire of Destruction
    [​IMG]

The Shadow of Loneliness
    (Og Cale Henituse)
    [​IMG]

The Weight of Two Lives (Trash Of The Count's Prologue & Sealed God Arc)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

zhaf0606, Anfir, CM1GG and 14 others like this.
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Raon’s Nightmare is from when he fell into a deep sleep that was the first step towards the dragon’s maturing?

btw, does Raon have a pinky?

Akawain, aafiaaa_ and kurohamukami like this.
  5. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the two side Cale/KRS:aww:

I saw this nice 4 different art of Cale...... posted on his birthday:blobparty:
    [​IMG]

Novel - his really pale and thin hopefully the WT root in him will keep him from being skinny:blob_grin: seriously Cale needs to do some exercise to get his old muscles back which I think it not impossible now:blobnosebleed:)

Manhwa/Manhwa Cover - the cover is more finder than the manhwa chapters but still smug handsome as always:blob_grin:

Chibi - what can you say his just so cute:aww: a total cutie:blob_grin:

6. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Random Post #2

Family
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Alberu Crossman
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Eruhaben
    [​IMG]

Young Cale
    [​IMG]

7. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale would n t, really care if people used him for survival , were grateful to him, hated him , resented him , loved him for what he does.

His main purpose is to bring peace to himself and those around, so that everyone including himself could live life in peace ,

so he doesn t, really care and is not bothered to become aware of how people treat him or think of him as long as his purpose of brining peace is achieved .

And his purpose is what gives the reason and strength to live despite all the despair he has faced.

, I believe that Cale s, despair probably
    matches the White Star s, despair ,and probably that is why SG wished to consume Cale along with the White Star.

Also I feel that future villains should have more noble motivations and goals ,
    because Sg and white Star , motivation aren t, very endearing ,they simply want more power .

Though the author does give excellent backstories to her villians.
    Their backstory are very three dimensional and fleshed out but I feel her villians motivations are still quite one dimensional they just simply want power.

The white star was forced to reincarnate with a terrible curse and that he would eventually

lose his self and the hated curse would be his only re me ant of his self gave me goosebumps and really intruiged ,me .

But his motivations for becoming the white Star were kind of one dimensional and not that interesting.

Future villans could have Nobel goals and motivation and even have the capacity to achieve them but ,they should come into clash with Cale because they destroyed the Peace of everyone in the world .

So they would have an ideological clash with Cale .
    they could also be the type of believe ", The ends justify the means ", kind of villains.

My favourite villans Is pain from naruto

This an excerpt of a message by user Channeg on a naruto thread forum

",Pain has an insight, a perspective of governing the world in which he sees may be fitting for the world of his at current, and he beileves in exacting that change.

However, people, as humans, hate change, and that's what making trouble for Akatsuki in pursuing their goals.

To sum it up, there are basically three stages in Akatsuki goals, of which I am only focusing on their ultimate goal.

Pain wishes to create the "shinobi world's very first contracted organisation of war", and he does it to monopolise the 'market of war'.

Ok, so what does this exactly mean? Here, I'd like to bring in another political analogy, which is that of the state. States, or nations, are merely legitimate monopolies of violence.

Why do you remain in the country that you are in? That's because it promises you protection from internal and

external threats via enacting laws and possessing destructive armies and technologies,

in which in return it requires concession of freedom on your part.

With regards to Pain's goal of creating a contracted organisation of war, his aim is to release the shinobi nations' hold on power so that without warring capabilities,

states will be rendered incapable of initiating wars as power disparities among the nations are equalised.

Ultimately, without power, nations will thus be forced to rely on Akasuki and Pain, being the Akatsuki leader, will be able to rule the world with peace. In the process of achieving his goals,

he will of course meet with opposition such as Konoha, of which he has no choice but to eliminate them.

Politics work that way no matter how you look at it.
    Rather, Pain merely seeks to unite the world as one, as most leaders of the past have previously wished.

Unification of the world is the ultimate condition for peace, as the world is governed with economical and cultural homogenity under the same laws.

The only enemies would be aliens from other worlds.
    Truly, Pain haboured peaceful intentions at heart. Of which you view it as good or bad, it's subjective. /post ",

Here is another excerpt of a message by user God
    on Pain

",he wanted to create a Nuke, if you will. And by distributing that Nuke to warring nations,

they will of course use it. Humanity does not understand that some powers are better left untested.

When they witness how much destruction came from using power and war, the battles will immediately cease.",

If Cale were to face a villian like Pain even though they have similar goals of Peace ,

Their means differ
    Pain wishes to destroy existing Peace and kill millions of innocent people in order to destroy war .

Which it can achieve eventually but the sacrifice would be too great and this would totallly Clash with cale s, beleif and ideology making a Pain a true antagonist to Cale .

,An antagonsit Cale would rememeber and relate with but also despise and actively try to stop.

and the conversations between the possible Pain like villian and Cale would be very intruiging to read about and would beyond merey show . ,

Rather than the one dimensional ",You will lose hahaha ", or ", You are a loser hahah " conversations.

To Cale the White thing is forgetable villian , just look at it after stabbing his heart and killling the white Star Cale just forgets about him:blobunamused:.

I kind feel a more ", Noble", villian would be an awesome antagonist for Cale , I hope the Hunters leader is a ", Noble ", villian.

Also I kind of feel Hannah is kind of too mean to Cale , like she just ignored Cale who had fallen after getting his heart stabbed and went out with Mary ,

I understand she was worried about mary but still it was too mean :blobunamused:

Also feel that Cale is going through and having to overcome all these struggles and obstacles but the side character aren t, going through enough

struggles, like Hannah had the black mana poisoning and being unable to touch her sibling but that was several chapters ago .

its a similar case with Choi han and other characters like Rosalyn , I think Rosalyn hasn t, really faced any struggles which could induce despair in except in the when she faced assasination attcks from the villianous duke from Breck kingdom .
    , Cale can help them overcome their struggles like they help Cale overcome his own struggles .

However if they don t, go struggles readers can t, really relate with with character and neither will

there be character growth , without character growth readers also won t, feel the passage of time .

Also I kind of feel the gods are all Chunni boys :blobpopcorn:, I mean that s, I mean just look a t the Sun Goddess s, ", Divine Flashlight ?"

I mean I want the gods to be all crazy people not chunni boys

, Only crazy people are capable of killing Cale s, slacker over and over again:blobpopcorn_cool:

and that s, so entertaining as hell :blobjoy:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
  8. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thanks for early update.
    Also does that mean after 776 it will be on rest?will the rest be long( hiatus?)
    I think this chapter was kinda short I whised for more events to happen.:cry:
    I guess every ones still asleep since we were the firsts to comment;):sleep:

byebye, trixhenituse, Akawain and 3 others like this.
  9. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what end of season 1 means? I guess a long break? Shouldn't be too long right? Though we might not get more this year.

And goldie-gramps! Finally!

10. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, Cale have decided to join the pajama squad that Rasheel have built and was reinforce by Alberu. Pajamas are the new outfit to go when you had something important to do. :blobjoy:

I am so bad by imagining the dialogue in Barbie cause of Eruhaben's hair description: "It is not really that bad. It just needs a little bit of shaping. To the salon!" :facepalm::blobjoy:

No gramps you are not shameless. We need you so drink that already. Enough of the persuasion talk:blobtriumph: but really the Glutton is the best mood destroyer. It was a serious convo but the glutton really have to pipe out that line :blobjoy:

when Dragon fear loses its function to a Madman's gaze. Hah, that's why I never believe Clopeh is the weakest of them all. Come on, even Cale adapted his gaze. Wait, who really is the origin of such gaze was it Cale and Clopeh was just adapting it or the other way around:hmm::blobjoy:.

Ohhh. We are so close in Book 1's end huh. Plus it will stop in an awkward Chapter number. Author so stingy, should have ended it in 780. :blobupset:

Thank you for the summary and announcement, Angie-nim :blobsmilehappyeyes:

zhaf0606, CaleFan 24, Tjanie and 14 others like this.
  11. VictoriYakisoba

VictoriYakisoba New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I created an account just to express my sadness over LCF part 1 ending (and ngl, I'm honestly confused with how things work in this site AHAHAHAHEJKBOQKWDNF)

As a silent reader of the LCF novel and manhwa, I looked forward to reading the summaries that angie_sash posts on the forum and the complete translation on eatapplepies every week... I always waited on the days that something new will be posted, it was practically a part of my life. I'll definitely be feeling empty while waiting for the LCF part 2 :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I HAVE A LOT OF UNANSWERED QUESTIONS TOO, THE WAITING WILL TORMENT ME.

Despite my sorrow and overdramatic tendencies, I genuinely hope that author-nim will be able to get a good rest!

P.S. UHM, AM I THE ONLY ONE THE CRIED IMAGINING ERUHABEN QUIETLY LOOKING AT THE JAR WHICH REFLECTED HOW MUCH HE BADLY WANTED TO LIVE AND BE WITH OTHERS?! AND HOW SORROWFUL HE LOOKED DUE TO THE GUILT OF POSSIBLY BEING THE LAST USER OF THE JAR AND HE THINKS IT'S SHAMEFUL TO WANT TO LIVE LONGER WHEN HE ALREADY LIVED FOR A LONG TIME?

Yes... that's my overdramatic ass, hurting and inflicting pain on myself. Ugh, someone pass me the tissue.

Eruhaben, just drink the damn water and be happy :cry::cry::cry::cry:
    You lived a lonely and dull life for over 1000+ years, this is your chance to be happy with the fam :cry::cry::cry::cry:

K3I, Tjanie, byebye and 11 others like this.