Spoiler Aesthetics of The Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gothita, Jun 28, 2021.

1. BananaChi

BananaChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Damn the glare MC gave to Einard lol. You can feel the disgust and hate she felt for him atm. MC straight up asked Einard, "Did you kill my brother?" with guards around them. One of the knights checked the King's body and noticed that he was still breathing but very lightly. Einard explains he didn't do it but MC doesn't believe him, heck I didn't believe him lol. The Bro King wakes up and tells his sister that Einard is telling the truth. He explains that he went to Einard's office to give him something but as he opened the door an assassin came outta the room rushing towards him with a knife. The assassin had a "gold seal(?)" looks like mind manipulation, Bro King struggled with the goon and was able to avoid death. MC after being relieved that her brother is alive thinks back and tells herself that Einard wouldn't be so sloppy with assassination. End of chapter is some knights wanting to question Einard about the stabbing which confused me because the King straight up said he wasn't responsible!?!
    I googled translated it lol so I probably got some stuff wrong.

2. ktrnx5

ktrnx5 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Во время коронации Бонапарт подвергся нападению. ФЛ заметил это и встал перед герцогом, блокируя его от стрелы. Кардинал попытался исцелить ее, но святая сила не действовала. Герцог присматривает за Ионом ночью. Он как бы называл ее корейским именем ?? idk ...

i guess cardinal (or is he a saint??) is the 2 ML. FL met him after the banquet (chapter 11)

I'll try to give some spoilers but i'm really sorry for my english, im from another country (((

3. Mi shiru

Mi shiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone said in another site that
    she ends up with 2nd ML
    please someone tell me if this is true or not, this is a dream come true, I've liked him ever since he climbed over that fence lol

Edit: so apparently not ugh! Why? Why?? T^T I don't like ML at all, I guess I'll let the chapters pile up until his redemption arc before reading:blobpopcorn: can somebody spoil how he fell in love and how he's gonna make up for treating her badly?:blob_plusone:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
  4. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    •She ends up with the ML
    Once he falls for FL, she is in danger of being eaten by the devil but is saved by Einard.
    •Caesar loves her and asks Ione if they can atleast be friends. Now that she loves Einard, she doesn't say yes but does say that she will think about it.

•Duke of Theresa and his daughter Ravian, want to seize power but are later imprisoned on accounts of treason.
    •Berha and Yuto are the final villains who bind FL in an artificial space and try to take over her body.Einard has a demonic powers I think so he can't cross the barrier made of divine powers.Armand tries to help but Berha threatens him with the soul of his sister Ione and not the FL

•Berha kills FL (by stepping on a necklace?) And makes Yuto restrain Armand. Before her body can be taken away, Einard breaks the barrier and kills Yuto but his body is destroyed in the process.
    •Berha tells Einard that if he doesn't kills FL the world will be filled with demons but he replies that FL is all he needs.But FL still returns to her world( this part doesn't make sense because I think FL is already dead here....)
    •Fl is living in her world and longing for Einard. She again isekais back to novel world when Einard makes a wish "call someone before me to save me"( I have no idea what this even means)
    •Einard had been frantically searching for ways to get her back and apologises for his selfish decisions to do so( it's not clear but I think Pope Berha was the one to summon her in the first place)
    •The side stories are about Armand and Slie and also a few about the leads.They have a daughter.

5. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to the soul of real Ione? I mean since her soul was trapped by the villain or something?

seekingsnow likes this.
  6. The Blue Moon

The Blue Moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll Camping here :blobcozy::blobneet::blobtaco::blobpopcorn:

7. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  8. Cupdilins

Cupdilins Member

Reading List:
    Link

One day while eating chicken, Se-hyeon came into a novel she wrote out of nowhere.

FL didn't die before she become princess ione

geckin, Zepelim, VelvetColors and 5 others like this.
  9. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Do you know who have a daughter?

10. vinsa 4

vinsa 4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The leads

With 'here' I meant the world of the story.She was, according to the mtl, already killed because of the necklace. So I didn't understand why ml had to 'kill' her because she was probably already dead

Zepelim and seekingsnow like this.
  12. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lowkey not liking anyone but the crown pirnce uabshsbsusha

Toasty_Minzy likes this.
  13. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I despise Einard more with each chapter

14. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the ml ever become likable and how do they possibly even fall in love? I'm having an extremely difficult time even imagining either of these happening. He's so unlikable for no reason.

15. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I had a guess, and its a guess. Its was the church and the Pope that poisoned him with the intention of blaming the ML. Congrats the slime ball's plan probably worked. Seriously this girls brain is really wishy washy. She goes through all that crap because of the Pope's orders. She KNOWS the situation of the crown not having power and the nobles and church fighting for it, and she doesn't even consider that this was set up by the Pope or the other nobles? Everything she has thus built with the ML comes to nothing and we start at square one again. I'll bet the brother blames the ML as well. Besides that does it really mean so little that the ML came for her? She has to know she was kidnapped and the ML came to place where he would be in the most danger for her! I understand confusion but I'm not a fan of how easily she's manipulated.

Zepelim and seekingsnow like this.
  16. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah he will be likeable.

He considered her in making decision (keep armand in palace).
    He picked her up in church full of divine power even when he is vurnerable
    He didnt know what he feeling for fl, but he didnt want her hurt or sad

Zepelim, jade21, Siyasingh and 4 others like this.
  17. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya....i personally like him a lot...he is a true villain:blobowoevil_horns:....that's what caught my interest...the Cardinal is ok-ok for me...if she ended up with him instead of the ML...then it will be the same classical trope for me...defeating the villain n all that...

MC is likeable...i don't blame her that she blames ML for some of the mishaps that took place coz she is aware of the fact that he is a 'Proper Mind-Reading Villain MC Created'...even i would have kept quite a distance from him...:bloborz::sweating_profusely:...she is cautious with every step she takes n with events that took place...she started to trust him a bit more...

So overall I like this manhwa a lot...:blobmelon::blobsip:

Zepelim likes this.
  18. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep..
    I like how fl think that however bad ml is, its because she created it. She cant hate him..
    Just like any author, we love the character we created

I wanna see how fl change ml for the better.

19. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am also looking forward to it...:blobmelon:

20. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

Binge read the manga (currently at 50+) and I am in love with the series (kinda sad with such minimal and general spoilers). Personally, really liking the leads. Loving Armand from the very beginning though. Cesare as well.

Now, the manhwa actually does a lot of good job for me.

Early chapter setup of MC doubting ML, apologizing when both sides made mistakes. Honestly, the infuriating moments at my current reading pace was acceptable (because MCs mind is shaken of potentially killing people. It’s more of MLs fault for not telling her on the people aiming at him. What baffles me is why her intuition of having a bad feeling on the pope or Yuto did not transition to Berha. I moved to the latest manhwa MTL chapter 70, at least Aenard looks like he’s doubting Berha (20 chapters of suffering for me eh?).

So, MC was forcibly brought back according to spoilers. Does that mean the devil infestation was resolved and Ione is back to being the original owner of the body or something? Does Armand still end up with Sylvia? What was the motivation of the big bad?

AnimeHuntress likes this.