Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Kakarious

Kakarious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i kinda have theory that this shit author will make this part of story as a return for anna and nevia to fight against each other which will kill me if noel and anna r the same i have that this strange vibe is wrong like a certain goddess who fails with every prediction

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  2. SIXTRACK177

SIXTRACK177 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Kakarious, post: 6731176, member: 66630"] Tengo una teoría de que este autor de mierda hará esta parte de la historia como un regreso para que anna y nevia luchen entre sí, lo que me matará si noel y anna r lo mismo tengo que esta extraña vibra está mal como cierta diosa que falla con cada predicción [/ QUOTE]

definitely anna should come back to fight nevia

since sakurai may be possessed by iblis or enchanted by nevia

anyway now that I think about it in the prologue of this story chapter 0

makoto remembers that he wanted to draw the ending where the main character of his favorite game becomes demon king

but I ended up getting the quickest which was where the hero disappears

this is a reference to the story of abel (makoto) disappearing without a trace

but he also commented that to get to the demon king he had to defeat the fallen hero
    to the witch
    and the demon dragon

"After defeating the giant demon dragon, the witch who rules death, and the fallen hero, the last dungeon appears.

The one on the lowest floor is the last boss, the demon lord. "

the hero can i refer to cain the crazy hero or a sakurai enchanted by nevia

If it is not a reference to both since they were 2 endings of the game, maybe the fallen hero was cain if makoto wanted to get the ending of abel and that it was sakurai if he wanted to get the ending of demon king

what if i doubt that anna and noel are the same person

more than once makoto said that they are different in this last chapter he said that they only look alike because their expressions are different

i doubt anna is the type to accept an engagement ring from another man in front of the man she loves

even so I would like furiae and anna to actually meet each other we know that throughout history the oracles of the moon and the sun have gotten along badly

not to mention what happens when both oracles are in love with the same man

i think makoto would bring anna as a last option if furiae was only enchanted by nevia to enchant everyone

because if you don't bring anna makoto you can recreate the story of the pact of the guardian knight with fury

or a new story of a demon king with a nevia 2.0 that is stronger than the first version

[QUOTE = "LittleBigSnowFlower, publicación: 6731061, miembro: 215389"]
    Supongo que este es también el mejor momento para utilizar su poder como el rey dragón y hacerles saber el verdadero terror ... Además, todavía hay un presagio de los votos de Anna y Makoto, debe haber algo que realmente podría poner a nuestra pequeña Heroína de la Luz ¡espalda!

I was imagining that makoto would use his power as dragon king to end a possible war between the land of the moon and the sun

After all, it was rare that the nobles of the country of the moon did not make any problem in the delivery of medals and even more so that they will not protest when Sakurai married Noel making that the marriage they wanted with fury could never happen

after all I thought a war would break out when they said that their holy maiden was an inferior or false maiden and that the real one was fury

a war is waged

and makoto went to look for Astaroth to arrive mounted on it to say that there should be no war between both countries if it is not that they want to die

Although the idea of occupying it against the country of the sun is tempting

I say the only ones who hate makoto from the country of the moon are the nobles when he went to see furiae the goalkeeper showed him respect and admiration

I guess it is the same as with the soldiers for the commoners he is a symbol of admiration

Kakarious likes this.
  3. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    Would there even nobles on the moon country now? Highly unlikely to happen since they just have started rebuilding, i think... Obviously, the chain that holds Astaroth papa should be gone if Iblis is really defeated... Also, funnily enough, it will be the revival of the "Heroes Party" of 1000 years ago...

It's just we have a proper "Abel" and an "Anna" now (they are combined into one last millenium), a descendant of Johnny, Holy Dragon, Momo-chan and Makoto... I guess Aya is the odd one out lol

Shield Loyalist and SIXTRACK177 like this.
  4. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "LittleBigSnowFlower, publicación: 6731496, miembro: 215389"] ¿Habría incluso nobles en el país de la luna ahora? Es muy poco probable que suceda ya que acaban de comenzar a reconstruir, creo ... Obviamente, la cadena que sostiene al papá de Astaroth debería desaparecer si Iblis es realmente derrotado ... Además, curiosamente, será el resurgimiento de la "Fiesta de los Héroes". "de hace 1000 años ...

Es solo que ahora tenemos un "Abel" y una "Anna" adecuados (se combinan en un último milenio), un descendiente de Johnny, Holy Dragon, Momo-chan y Makoto ... Supongo que Aya es la extraña lol [/CITA]

if the country of the moon has many nobles

what it did not have was military strength to become the number 1 country on the continent

I say even furiae and makoto were surprised when all the devilskin from the continent come
    and they will turn out to be too much for you to interview them all

The one who was looking for a fight with the nobles of the Country of the Sun was the minister of the country of the moon and then there were several nobles of the moon who insulted makoto

what the country lacks would be to train its army to be able to go to war with the country of the sun

Also Technically Astaroth still can't obey makoto completely after all nevia had a part of iblis inside her body

And the legendary group won't be able to resurface after all

someone seriously believes that lucy and sa-san are going to resist furiae / nevia's charm
    that had even enchanted Astaroth 1000 years ago

5. imjustaslime

imjustaslime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m really hoping Anna appears and fights Nevia

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  6. Pleaides1208

Pleaides1208 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the bodies of the former demon lords a 1000 years ago are stored in the gdl castle eden? Did I read that right or Am I wrong?

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  7. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Pleaides1208, post: 6732504, member: 403558"] ¿Entonces los cuerpos de los antiguos señores demonios de hace 1000 años están almacenados en el castillo gdl eden? ¿Leí bien o estoy equivocado? [/ QUOTE]

en realidad creo que están diciendo que el cuerpo de iblis clone fue sellado por makoto y anna en el pasado

en el peor de los casos, si nevia ahora controla el reino de makoto, tendrá que luchar contra 3 iblis al mismo tiempo

la parte que esta en nevia

el cuerpo del clon del pasado

y el cuerpo del clon actual

También puede ser que esos clones de iblis se unan para hacer a Nevia más fuerte.

ella dijo que iblis iba a ser más fuerte pero nunca dijo que lo sería cuando resucitara

¿Será que espero tener varias partes de él y así unirme en un solo ser que supere los poderes del clon?

8. croix

croix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have stopped read because they announce licensed for the series but i'm curiosity is Anna and Noel are same person??

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  9. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "croix, post: 6733790, member: 139083"] dejé de leer porque anuncian que tienen licencia para la serie, pero me da curiosidad saber si Anna y Noel son la misma persona. [/ QUOTE]
    por lo que sabemos, no son la misma persona

En el volumen 3 tenemos el punto de vista de Noel y ella realmente se enamoró de Sakurai.

Makoto también dijo que solo se parecen en la cara.

sus expresiones y gestos son diferentes

Por eso existe la duda de que si es descendiente de Anna

quien embarazada anna si esta enamorada de makoto?

o si anna va a volver al presente que va a pasar con el linaje de la familia real

10. Accelerate112

Accelerate112 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you forget Anna can change gender?

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  11. BTungsteno

BTungsteno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a easy victory but i forgot that the author also added a small detail that didn't help because he made it TOO dang obvious anyway... Setekh wasn't there helping that personaje like Bifrons command him!

Setekh "Petrifying eyes" not participating in the "final battle" was also a death give away that they wanted the battle to end with Sakurai winning.

7-9 chapters left until 2022 (if he does 1 chapter per sunday-monday and stick with his weird goal of ending the volume before 2022)

Makoto could use Almost-but-not-full Spirit transformaton (remember, Noah only forbid him from "you must not use the FULL BODY spirit transformation", she didn't anything about not transforming only both hands/legs (and eyes¿?) )

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  12. LittleBigSnowFlower

Reading List:
    Link
    She didn't even say that he is banned for full spirit transformation on other elements... No way in hell his light magic and destiny magic proficiency is not off the charts when he did the 1000 year training arc (skipped content) considering how Makoto thinks like a 'gamer'.

I'm all-in for some certain goddess to give him divinity as he needs more of that to attain power stronger than Iblis now. There's no way they'll win if all the past DKs with a probably stronger Iblis without him getting divinity or some BS power up.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  13. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    although she identified as a woman since makoto arrived

and in his abel form he said that he was not attracted to any gender because he had both

I see it unlikely that I would have found a woman and got her pregnant

although it is the most logical option

maybe it's the same as with cain's armor and sword

what I think is that we are seeing a before and after of the same thing

did not believe that Noah had stolen so much material from the scythe of the titan god to give each apostle a different weapon for 15,000,000 years

She believed that she gave them a weapon and when they were about to die she asked them to return the weapon for her to find another apostle and give him a different weapon but made of the same material.

So I think that the promise to return with Anna would be from Makoto going back in time and marrying Anna and having children that would be the ones that would complete the genealogical tree of the royal family

Noel explained that Anna had been abandoned by Abel (makoto) but we don't know who her husband actually was, who got Anna pregnant and they started the royal family line

[QUOTE = "BTungsteno, publicación: 6734154, miembro: 371189"] Fue una victoria fácil, pero olvidé que el autor también agregó un pequeño detalle que no ayudó porque lo hizo DEMASIADO obvio de todos modos ... Setekh no fue ' ¡Hay que ayudar a ese personaje como Bifrons a mandarlo!

Setekh "Ojos petrificantes" que no participaron en la "batalla final" también fue una revelación de que querían que la batalla terminara con la victoria de Sakurai.

Quedan 7-9 capítulos hasta 2022 (si hace 1 capítulo por domingo-lunes y sigue con su extraño objetivo de terminar el volumen antes de 2022)

Makoto podría usar la transformación de espíritu casi pero no completo (recuerda, Noah solo le prohibió "no debes usar la transformación de espíritu de CUERPO COMPLETO", ella no hizo nada sobre no transformar solo ambas manos / piernas (y ojos)? ) )[/CITA]

Although I think that if he could transform into a spirit king of another element he would be killed by the goddess of the element from which he transforms

i doubt anyone wants to see ira-chan kill makoto

That is why I think that since makoto likes the difficulty he will try to kill iblis alone since Astaroth cannot fight against iblis and mel-san is weak although he could handle it as he did before

ps

I don't think the author can or wants to finish the work this year

how would it be if there are only 9 chapters left

2 escaping from nevia and returning to the kingdom to fight

1 defeating her

3 defeating Leviathan

and 3 where he becomes demon king

I doubt that the story can look good if you do it that way

after all the rank god to nevia did not do anything

makoto also has no idea how to defeat Leviathan without divinity

14. LittleBigSnowFlower

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, the Leviathan fight might be on the after story Author-san stated before... Though i agree that 9 chapters is too little for the climax of the story... It might get extended to atleast 20 chapters, of course unless Author-san half-assed the story in the end.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  15. imjustaslime

imjustaslime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one who wants to see Noah and her plans after she is freed I would also love to see makoto become a god and go the the heaven realm

BTungsteno and SIXTRACK177 like this.
  16. BTungsteno

BTungsteno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too, me two fan fic of that scenario are:

A) Noah became free, Makoto becomes a demi-god/resident of the divine realm, Noah achieve her goal of getting reinforcement (maybe even freeing the titan from tartarus), a new Divine Realm war start, it ends with the return of God of Origin stopping the war while this was at its raging point, explains why he left so many ages ago, He's forced to jail some of the more troublesome divine and titan gods together in Tartarus, allow the rest to remain.
    A delicate truce begins while God of Origin assigns Makoto, Ira-chan and Noah to help him arbitrate/settle the obvious issues that would arise between Titans and Holy Gods

B) Noah became free, troubles appear in the divine realm because Zeus doesn't want the "precious believer" of Noah to get closer to her, add to the fact that Ira-chan spent lot of times with him and Eri is getting even more interested (since now he's close to or became a god).
    Noah getting close to her goals is getting ready with the giants to start another war, while this war is starting, Makoto and Ira with Naia discover a plot from the Devils and some Neutral gods to take the sovereignty/right to rule as "the gods" of many galaxies, because they aren't helping in the war, they get "exiled" by a trap of a devil and a neutral god (annoyed by Naia running away when things get boring and because wants the titan to return so he can get a higher status)
    "Clearing a divine Isekai with my fellow exiled goddess" starts.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  17. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy shit !
    Cain stabbed Sakurai.
    Furiae charmed everyone. She made Noel modify the barrier.
    The demon kings are ressurected.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  18. Blank27

Blank27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who the fuck could have known or predicted that? Sheeesh, it will be Makoto vs everyone including previous demon lords. The hype is real!!

So their plan was to offer a Trojan Horse? Where are the Goddesses at this point? And where the hell is Iblis too? For starters, judging from the last words last chapter, I expected Nevia to start the fight inside out as Makoto would have realized her identity. This was way more lit. With Sakurai stabbed by Cain’s sword, I’m guessing normal resurrections won’t work. It’s either time reversal or death for him. With that, Makoto will lose his once a day trump card and be severely outmatched. He could probably take all of the demon lords at this point all at once but the problem is that he needs the Light Hero to defeat Iblis. And as the Sakurai x Noel ship potentially falls, will Anna make a comeback now?

At the nearest predictable future, this might cause Makoto to go berserk. And I’m really hoping for that to happen especially now that we are at the territory of Highland! Show them who’s boss Makoto!

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  19. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But makoto recently fought Astaroth, how is he going to fight the GDK gang now?

Anna seriously needs a comeback!

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  20. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    supongo que furiae / nevia maldijo a sakurai por no poder revivir convencionalmente

sin que Ira-chan pueda descender en su oráculo

sofia encantada y sin que Eir-sama pudiera descender sobre ella

y la diosa del sol salvando otro universo no hay nadie que pueda revivir a sakurai con magia de resurgimiento de rango de dios

aun así exactamente
    ¿Cómo revivieron esos señores demonios?

Entiendo que el cuerpo del hijo del rey bestia pudo haber dejado rastros para ser revivido

y Anna y Makoto podrían haber hecho una tumba para el rey Barbatos como Bifrons que fue saqueada y lo revivieron, pero de dónde vino Caín

y la versión que mató a los héroes ya que creo que el encanto de Nevia no funcionó en él desde que vio a Noah

Lo único que se me ocurre es que Nevia recurrió al viaje en el tiempo para traerlos de vuelta.

pero uno reconoció makoto por lo que no es posible

supongo que mi fantasía de makoto y furiae recreando la historia del pacto del caballero guardián no va a suceder

ya que nevia ha tomado completamente el control del cuerpo de furiae y si furiae mantuvo un poco de conciencia, podría haber escapado con makoto hacia la tierra de los dragones.

[QUOTE = "deadonthespot06, post: 6736425, member: 329524"] Pero makoto luchó recientemente contra Astaroth, ¿cómo va a luchar contra la banda GDK ahora?

¡Anna realmente necesita un regreso! [/ QUOTE]

Diría que podría luchar contra ellos sin problemas si no hay nevia / furiae cerca.

ahora que ha afectado a todos con su encanto, makoto no puede traer su ejército de uldines

Pero recordemos que con 15 o 10 podría mantenerlos bajo control

con 100 o más los aplastará

aunque el problema es que no puede luchar sin destruir el reino

al menos astaroth podrá ayudarlo ya que solo apareció nevia y no iblis

Me parece que el plan de iblis era que su mitad reviviera en el futuro y se uniera a la mitad del pasado para tener más poder.

en ningún momento dijo que cuando reviviera tendría todo su poder

Nevia dijo que estaba en camino hacia un futuro más fuerte.

Antes de su resurgimiento, Makoto y Ataroth pueden matar a todos los señores demonios.