Spoiler 3 Men / Him & Him & Him (그와 그와 그)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Marcie, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rather than polygamy, this should be tagged in Polyandry.

shiory, i_am_here and Ecstasy like this.
  2. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so even AFTER marrying the uncle she still continues to sleep with the nephews? Wouldn't that make her their aunt?

Clearly not that possessive as he doesn't mind his wife getting rammed and railed by his nephews as he watches. In fact he actually PREFERS watching her service another man.
    I just hope she turns out to be barren so no child or children come from this entanglement. Apart from them all being related making it weird. What was the point of marrying the uncle if they never intended the relationship to become monogamous? And that would make her the "aunt" of the twins she is banging. It would be weirder when children enter the equation since her offspring will be OFFICIALLY the twins' "cousins".

as long as they are all consenting adults who aren't hurting anyone then it's okay. The problem only arises when children come into the picture then it starts to get VERY messy.
    It's not fair to put a child in that position to explain how they were conceived or lie to them about their paternal origins.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
    shiory and mikasaackerman_1 like this.
  3. Fearless_Sten

Fearless_Sten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently , the manhwa have season two , will there be any drama ?

4. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you sure? Because it's already completed the story covered by the novel.

5. Fearless_Sten

Reading List:
    Link
    100% i read the first chapter of season 2 today

MLisMyHubby and i_am_here like this.
  6. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm part disappointed at this. The series didn't need "more" content.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
  7. Fearless_Sten

Reading List:
    Link
    Its seems that i was wrong , it was just a side story. Must be because of the miss translation in the version i read

8. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sad that she got pregnant in the manhwa. It's a messy borderline incest setup they have already (although they all seem fine with it despite the outgoing twin getting occasional jealousy) but when the Uncle/husand told her that once they got married they would have to "stop using contraceptives" - all of them. And although he says "I don't care who is the father", I'm sure the kid conceived by their mother screwing who could either be their great-uncle/cousin in addition to their "father" - will care. The uncle has a cuckold fetish so I think it turns him on, not knowing who the father is.
    Introducing a child to that dysfunctional environment is selfish and potentially damaging. It would have atleast been better if there had been ground rules where atleast the twins would wear protection and the uncle doesn't. So, paternity can at least be confirmed.

avlirea, StrawMilkbag, shiory and 2 others like this.
  9. zuli61

zuli61 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo does anyone know who the child’s father is?? It’s kind of unsettling for me and also I don’t think they will be willing to continue this relationship till the end considering human emotions won’t allow them. Humans are greedy and possessive so it’s really unnatural to see someone so willing to go on like this…that’s why threesomes and foursomes are meant to be a one time thing.

StrawMilkbag and i_am_here like this.
  10. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    exactly . this is so f*ed up

i_am_here likes this.
  11. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    The cuckold uncle doesn't care. He just needs her to produce an "heir". It's mentioned in the novel and manhwa that watching have sex with his nephews and entering her while "she has semen of other men (his nephews)inside her" turns him on and he is very aroused after the wedding when he sees her covered in the semen of his nephews. Imagine introducing a child to that f'd up "family" environment?

Last edited: Dec 25, 2021
    StrawMilkbag, shiory and zuli61 like this.
  12. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    But it’s mentioned in history book in past like king era at my country there was this thing where two brothers can take one wife and two sisters can take one husband. I don’t know about the 2 women case but in 2 brother case This was done in order to stop their property being divided among siblings.

so I guess even if a child is born if they cover it throughout it won’t affect the child (like how some children call their aunts ‘mom’ sometimes, they can normalize the fact their child calling three of them dad )
    But let me say I really don’t like dragging innocent children to cases of parents. I think if their relationship is reveal to the child once he/she becomes older. They’ll either be disgusted about family or will follow the same path as parents . :(:( The story would’ve being better if there was no child

StrawMilkbag and shiory like this.
  13. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Any other recommendations from the same troupe as this novel/manga?

14. zuli61

zuli61 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly! Like it makes me sick to imagine myself in that kind of relationship, it might be fine if it is a one time thing but to live your whole life like that? I’m sorry maybe I’m living in the too much of a “norm” society but I can’t accept something like that even if the men are literal eye candies(FYI I’m a sucker for eye candies) lol

StrawMilkbag and i_am_here like this.
  15. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    They aren't his brothers. They are his NEPHEWS and he is (or has been) their legal guardian. Okay, do you honestly think ANY child who learns that their "parents" cannot confirm who their biological father is, because their mother can only have sex unless she is gang-banged by her husband and nephews at the same time?
    Any person would be in psychological shock from learning this, I think this is why the author did not include it in the original.

Also, there is most likely going to harbor more jealousy from the twins (especially the outgoing twin) that their uncle is raising a child that easily be theirs but they have to only be acknowledged to the world as their "cousin" regardless.

The FL is such a wimp with only cock on the brain, the fact she easily gave into her "husband" demanding that after they marry they have to stop using contraceptives (all of them) Because he needs an "heir" regardless who is the one who impregnates her, was very weak of her.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2023
  16. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    i never said I agree with the plot ,I said the story would have been better with no children,I think u miss that part

shiory and i_am_here like this.
  17. cris_wolf22

cris_wolf22 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if the artist of the manwha has a twitter account or an instagram? I'll love to see more works from them

18. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think cuckold is the right term for this. They have a consensus and are secretly married to one girl (even though not legal). So it's not cheating. I don't get why yall are reading such manhwas and worry about things like who's the father and would the men get jealous. Girls, it's fiction and polyandry, what do yall expect? Aren't we all here because as common sense would assume, we like polyandry and fiction and would imagine ourselves in the shoes of the FL. Also, It's good that the FL had children. She wants one, why not?

november27 and MLisMyHubby like this.
  19. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    It's EXACTLY the right term. He admits himself he is more aroused seeing her have sex with other men and prefers to have sex with her AFTER someone else had cummed inside her. Also HE is the one who insisted ALL of them no longer use contraception to breed a child.

The FL didnt want a child, she wanted different cocks to pounce her at the same time. It's her husband who insisted on a "heir" after they marry.
    It's not good for the child to not know who their biological father is or to learn that their mother is non-stop bonking their "cousins" (i.e her nephews) and their "father" could actually be their "great-uncle".
    The FL even admits in the end she wants to find out who the biological father of her baby is, so that devalues your argument already.

20. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Any other manhwas from the same troupe?