Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Kakarious

Kakarious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    holllllly shit now makoto will surely use the spirit king mode now
    but the strange thing that the DK won't bleed which leads me to think that they r not 100% revived
    + where the hell was cain doin in the last millennia
    i'm pretty sure anna come back is inevitable at this point
    + wasn't cain armor condtion that it won't break from saint magic or below that's mean makoto is capable of breaking it

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  2. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are probably undead right now.
    Also, Makoto was just way too dumb in this chapter. People on discord are bashing him right now.

BTungsteno and SIXTRACK177 like this.
  3. Kakarious

Kakarious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i get there feeling i mean he already new that furi was nevia and he stood watching.
    + makoto should be stronger then then all the DK i mean he is astaroth a demon king stronger than most of DK combined

he could barrage barbatos in mere sec but is he considering that he might hurt other people with or what i mean all his magic is catastrophic class + the ether is poisonous to normal folk

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  4. SIXTRACK177

SIXTRACK177 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Slayer66, publicación: 6736462, miembro: 305172"] Probablemente no estén muertos en este momento.
    Además, Makoto fue demasiado tonto en este capítulo. La gente en discordia lo está atacando en este momento. [/ QUOTE]

Siempre he sido muy ingenua y tonta dejando que los señores demonios o sus enemigos hagan lo que quieran para que luego saque un superpoder UP y salve el día

Lo mismo sucedió cuando el rey vampiro cambió el día por la noche para matar a Anna.

aquí solo podemos perdonarlo ya que debió estar en shock porque su amante resultó ser su enemigo

Pero toda la novela se enorgullece de tener la activación mágica más rápida del mundo.

y me están diciendo que no puso ninguna barrera para evitar que cain matara a sakurai o atacó a nevia después de ver a todos encantados, tampoco hizo nada con los civiles que deberían haberse ido para poder usar su magia al 100%.

solo esperaba a ver que pasaba

5. Accelerate112

Accelerate112 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makoto's attack will affect everyone, including humans

6. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    This is not the problem here. The problem is that Makoto didn't do anything despite having clear suspicions that Furiae was Nevia. It felt way too forced.

BTungsteno and SIXTRACK177 like this.
  7. Accelerate112

Reading List:
    Link
    There might be hope for Anna to comeback since all the dead demon lord revived and the present light hero might be dead (pls no) or immobilized.

8. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps Anna will possess Noel ?

SIXTRACK177 and Accelerate112 like this.
  9. Accelerate112

Reading List:
    Link
    What are you gonna do if you were him?

10. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    At least try to do something ? He was just standing still like that. Furiae was really suspicious. He just let Nevia doing what she wants. I hope that he can do something for the next chapter.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  11. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Kakarious, post: 6736467, member: 66630"] llego con la sensación de que ya sabía que furi era nevia y se quedó mirando.
    + Makoto debería ser más fuerte que todos los DK, quiero decir, es astaroth, un rey demonio más fuerte que la mayoría de los DK combinados

podría bombardear barbatos en solo unos segundos, pero ¿está considerando que podría lastimar a otras personas con o, lo que quiero decir, toda su magia es de clase catastrófica + el éter es venenoso para la gente normal? [/ CITA]

Makoto is going to prioritize the safety of civilians first so he can fight

It wouldn't be funny for a guy with the destructive power of Astaroth level to start poisoning the environment with his power and destroy the city before the demon lord

I also complained that why nevia chose those Demon lords if the author could have brought more popular ones like the vampire king
    the fallen angel who was the cruel senpai with anger-chan

but i remembered that king barbatos was not the one who almost killed makoto when he hanged him

Didn't the beast king have a breath like Godzilla?

And I do not complain about the arrival of Cain because it was the most unexpected and the best of the chapter

so she chose enemies who were the most troublesome to fight against makoto

Sin sus hermanas, Dia no tiene suficiente poder para bloquear el aliento del rey bestia ya que la magia de agua es débil contra la magia de fuego.

el rey barbatos tenía varias vidas y puede evitar los ataques de makoto si solo ataca con el día.

y caín no necesita presentación

Armadura OP
    +
    ser amigo de makoto y en el momento de pelear ese makoto duda sobre si matarlo
    +
    un mal usuario de espíritus cuando era tu aliado, pero muy problemático cuando era tu enemigo
    =
    el tipo más problemático con el que makoto va a pelear

igualmente cain es la definicin perfecta de ese jefe que es invencible cuando el enemigo

pero inútil cuando se convierte en aliado o personaje jugable

it was all planned to keep makoto in checkmate

12. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way, the one inside the armor doesn't have to be Cain. It could be someone else. Anyone can use his sword and armor.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  13. Accelerate112

Reading List:
    Link
    Where's the former dragon king?

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  14. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    if anna came back in noel's body literally anna and makoto will follow the NTR route if Sakurai is still alive or died

anna needs her own body

so that when he arrives he can jump towards makoto like Lucy and sa-san did in the beginning of this volume and he can kiss him

remember that noel still thinks that oracles should be kept pure if anna possesses makoto and kisses him this could be shocked like sofia when she kisses makoto

there is also the fact that they need someone to fight nevia and even though noel has high stats in his body he won't be able to fight like anna did

and good also for anna it would be uncomfortable to use someone else's body

[QUOTE = "Slayer66, post: 6736586, member: 305172"] Por cierto, el que está dentro de la armadura no tiene por qué ser Caín. Podría ser otra persona. Cualquiera puede usar su espada y armadura. [/ QUOTE]

we know the insane fans that are cain and makoto with noah

remember that cain made it his personal mission to kill Abel when he broke his armor

I don't think he would have let someone else steal his armor or take it

I would only give it to makoto and he cannot use it

could it be that nevia performed an illusion like the infinity tsukuyomi on the barrier

thus brought back to life those demon lords who should be dead

weird that the cut that makoto made didn't make barbarian blood come out

that would explain what nevia did is a curse that makes highly realistic illusions and that is why Sakurai is going to be trapped in a curse where I think he died and noel and the others will believe the same

noah said the armor also prevented status effects

curses do not enter into that

So the cain that I attacked could be fake

Makoto has seen how they killed those demon lords

so it is not possible to revive them

15. BTungsteno

BTungsteno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with Slayer66, im not asking for a miracle or Makoto going wild but a few chapters before he was using ice prision and others spell sanic-fast like it was natural (also when he saw Alex in vol.9, he rapidly converted his arm to spirit and was about to attack to protect Furiae), but now outside of throwing ice sticks to the demon lord beast, he was kinda shy.

YES, he can't damage/kill or abandon Furiae without losing his skills in the process but he could try restraining the zone AROUND her with ice barriers and then using Dia to pummel one of the demon lords.

Also i'm uncertain if that the real Cain working on Noah orders or a revived puppet but if that's the case, weird that Noah didn't told Makoto of where Cain was resting, we still don't know if she together with Naia to help Nevia in this situation (to weaken the holy gods)

and anotherrr crazy theory, but what if Nevia sacrificed Iblis (or that part of Iblis) to revive all the demon lords she could(but subject to her will) and to cast a god-rank charm?
    EDIT: or maybe not, author-explained she fused with Iblis in vol.10 so maybe now she can cast god-rank like nothing? hopefully no, because sounds broken for the sake of putting Makoto on the ropes just for the thrill (leaving him without allies)

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
    SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  16. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't she fuse with a clone ?

17. Pleaides1208

Pleaides1208 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ngl pretty hype chapter but i feel like makoto could have done better. What happened to mind accel,time freeze and casting frozen barrier chantless like in chap 305?

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  18. imjustaslime

imjustaslime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so what can makoto do any ideas he is all alone vs demon lords and Nevia there is no iblis so far and sakurai is apparently dead

19. Pleaides1208

Pleaides1208 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet forneus is still alive and kicking and they just faked it

I call bullsht if the author still plans on ending the novel this year. I feel like we can get 30-40 chapters before this ends

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  20. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Pleaides1208, publicación: 6736829, miembro: 403558"] Apuesto a que Forneus todavía está vivo y coleando y simplemente lo fingieron.

Llamo tonterías si el autor todavía planea terminar la novela este año. Siento que podemos obtener entre 30 y 40 capítulos antes de que esto termine [/ QUOTE]

no that definitely must be dead nevia brought demon lords that are troublesome when fighting makoto

cain immune to makoto's attacks

barbarians with multiple lives and someone who nearly killed makoto in the previous volume

beast king possessing a breath like Godzilla
    (I know that makoto can block the breath of Astaroth but he could only do it with his 100 uldin and with just one day he will not be able to block the fire breath of the beast king

remember that nevia is possessing furiae who was better than her in charm

can easily control the day sisters if makoto summons them)
    and Sakurai killed the demon lord of the Ocean with one blow and in the past he surrendered without a fight I mean he knew that anna was going to kill him

both barbatos and cain and the beast king are more dangerous for makoto

si ahora mismo con 5000 dominios mágicos consiguen poner al señor demonio del océano contra makoto en el océano que es el elemento de makoto

Estoy seguro de que Makoto lo convierte en suchi sin ningún problema.

el ángel caído que estaba intimidando a ira-chan sería una mejor opción para revivir

si makoto hace el día únete a sus hermanas y refina el éster hasta que alegra

o
    si se resincroniza con ira-chan para recuperar su rango de dios

Estoy seguro de que necesitarán a alguien que pueda luchar contra makoto y el ángel caído sería el único que es inmune a su rango de dios.

I think that 20 more chapters could be enough for makoto to develop well as a dragon king to rise to demon king and defeat nevia

in this volume they will definitely not be able to defeat Leviathan and it will be difficult for makoto to go to the temple of the deep sea now if the author begins to complicate the plot more with each chapter

already in itself it was bad that fury will be possessed by nevia

and that now makoto has to fight alone against the demon lords without the help of anyone only makes the rematch against Leviathan seem further away

especially if after defeating nevia and removing her from furiae's body

it may be that noel wants to start a war against the country of the moon

cain could have created a queen who is like version 2.0 of the pope who hated the kind of fury

since cain was a devilskin and the one responsible for sakurai's death

If the pope lost his parents in a terrorist attack like the one that happened now, noel may become like him.

since if furiae had not "blessed" Sakurai he could have defeated cain

There is also the matter that it was the vip country of the moon who hid the terrorists

there are only negative points that will make everyone hate the country of the moon