Spoiler Turin's Lillian / Lillian of Turin / Lily of Turin / Leylin of Turin

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by joyfuldragon, Oct 26, 2021.

1. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Damien (ML) was crying because he felt relieved as his power didn't make him mad and Lily with the kiss calmed down his power....

Just my guess...:blobsmilehappy:

2. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    I see al lot of people who asks themselves why the ML cries after getting his first kiss with MC.
    I can only speculate at this point, not having read the novel, but here is what I think:
    ML has been ostracized all his life and used as a weapon with little to know love given to him. People were too scared of his power and his power made him act out because of the physical pain it caused.
    He said himself in a previous chapter that liberating his power gives him relief, that is why he is happy to go to the battlefield, it allows him to get rid of the mana overflow and soothe his horrible migraines. On the other hand, no one can constantly live on a battlefield without it eating at your soul. For him it is double punishment because he isn't a bad person, (he deeply cares for his nephew, the CP), so he has retained some humanity, but he "needs" the battlefield, destruction to alliveate the pain. Like a drug addict.
    So this man, who had to close off his humanity to keep a minimum of his sanity, who must cause pain and destruction to others in order to survive himself and accomplish the duties pushed upon him by the Emperor, who has been feared since he was a newborn and never been really accepted for who he is and what he is capable of, has found somebody that not only can soothe him, allowing him to stay human and avoid becoming totally mad and that does not only do it out of kindness, compassion or duty, but in the end loves him and accepts his love.
    The feelings must have been overwhelming. In his position, I think any of us would cry as well.
    I don't think they are only happy tears though. I think they are due to a heavy mix of various feelings. (this is only speculation based on what I would feel in his shoes, so pleaase takes this with a grain of salt).
    Happiness, of course.
    Relief, (he doesn't need to be a monster anymore and somebody loves the monster that he was/is. And he won't need to go on the battlefield loosing his soul bit by bit until he goes insane. His "addiction" to that is over. She "needs" him as well. She is his at last.)
    Sadness (if only he had found her and her love sooner, how much death and destruction could have been avoided. how different his life would have been? How much loneliness could have been avoided?)
    Fear (What if she leaves him? She is his new addiction. One he can't live without going back to how things were before. Will he be able to contain his "need" for her and not scare her away by it?)
    Self doubt: Is he worthy of her? She is his saviour. He is hers as well but can she really love a monster?

3. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is MC blood related to her brother or was she brought into the family when her mother has married the brother’s father? They look very much alike, but there were several weird dialogues in the translation that I’ve read that mentioned MC not being the real Turin blood.

elaii03 and twilight_123 like this.
  4. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I read, she's the daughter of the second wife with the same father.

5. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translation and transition of this manhwa was really off. But the story and plot was good.
    I almost broke my head trying to read it.
    Thanks for setting the tone for me:cry:

6. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers:cookie::blobpeek::blobpopcorn_cool:

7. Flowing_Time

Flowing_Time Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there no novel translation for this ? An MTL is also good

8. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish there was something for the novel. I usually don’t complain but the manga has been so confusing. What did grandpa die of. What is the relationship with her brother, was the prince kidnapped or not. It says it’s his nephew…. So who’s son is he? How did her saving his uncle make her his savior. And so many more questions

I would love to have an mtl version of the novel or just some really great spoilers. I feel that the current translation of the manga isn’t doing this story justice.

Creolenerd, Chaosnumber8 and Lucy_ like this.
  9. AsuraSKY

AsuraSKY Just hanging out here and there

Reading List:
    Link
    Grandpa: died of old age
    Brother: step/half siblings(i don't know the difference between those, they have same father but different mothers)
    Crown prince: was kidnapped but ml saved him, hes son from the previous emperor who is also 1st brother of three
    Thats all i know

10. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Step siblings have no blood relations (so each would be the child of one of the parent figures with a previous partner) and half siblings have a single parent in common (same mother or same father).

AsuraSKY likes this.
  11. AsuraSKY

AsuraSKY Just hanging out here and there

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, i always mess up those two:aww:

DOHere likes this.
  12. WisteriaAsia

WisteriaAsia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the mtl for the novel? The webtoon is funny enough for me. Based on some duscussion and spoilers, it seems that the novel is better than the webtoon. The ML is kinda silly :blobparty:

Can anyone share the novel please?? :aww:

Lucy_ likes this.
  13. Alexaaa_23

Alexaaa_23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this confirmed? I'd be glad if that's the case:aww::aww::aww:

14. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the latest manhwa chapter i kinda get a sense that ogML is not completely unfeeling towards ogFL in the og novel. I think deep down he kinda feel a slight obsession towards ogFL.

It's a type of situation where he neglect her but find solace at the thought that she's still there as his wife. He probably ignored all her abuse to their son because 1. He doesn't really feel anything for their son and 2. He couldn't care less about what ogFL do as long she still stay with him.

This theory come to my mind cause i find it quite weird for him to be potrayed as uncaring to his wife but then get so triggered and basically lost his last string of sanity by her death. Usually normal response would be "Oh she's dead? Well who cares"

But then again maybe it's not her death that triggers him, maybe it's the fact the he's the one who found her lifelessly hanging inside a room. That probably triggers all his trauma due to years of battle and murders.

I would be thankful if someone could give more spoiler about the ogML and ogFL :aww:

15. CaelumBlue

CaelumBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you are right, but don't forget that in the novel, the ogML was half crazy, due to the mana overload in his body, we must not leave out, the state of his body and mind, and that most likely empathy for his son or love for his wife, or even having an affair, simply did not exist in his fractured mind and soul, which makes sense that he would have become a tyrant or completely crazy, when ogFL died, because until now it is understood that it was her existence, which at that time was keeping him a little sane

salty25, Lilazeaf, missluna and 7 others like this.
  16. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. Does anybody have any spoilers for the emperor's mistress Mrs. Rachel Wood and how she ends? She is the most influential person behind the assassination of the former master of Turin. I would love to read how she falls.

17. luvsunny11

luvsunny11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @YuviellaHart
    No, it's not, in the 1st life, their marriage was political, they consummated their wedding night and FL got pregnant without proper intimacy (while FL poured out power to help ML thru her ...hands). The incident of losing one eye in turn made ML lose his "humanity". FL's presence could calm ML from going absolutely bat shit crazy but none of them knew the truth because they never formed a proper relationship, that's why in the 2nd timeline, FL gave up on earning ML's love since she realized it wouldn't get to anywhere in the 1st life, and so she insisted that a respectful political marriage and a home where FL can spend the rest of her life in peace is acceptable.

18. Allyzaaajoy

Allyzaaajoy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping ⛺️

19. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I like this FL, she got reincarnated but she didn't want to get revenge (typical trope) or dominate the world with her old knowledge or anything, she just wanted to improve the situation and enjoyed what she could get and what she still had, she learned self-respect and self-acceptance and people slowly fell for her because of that. I hope some kind angels pick up the translation for this novel tho.

20. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I second this :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    I rlly hope that whatever she does, it backfires and the fl just doesn't let herself get trampled on until the very end.

Eraien likes this.