Korean Insanely Brilliant

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FD_8Xb0akAAb7VP.jpg

Title:
    미치도록 찬란하게
    Novel Link: N/A
    Official Novel Raws: Author: 아일리파로
    Artist: 하삐
    Year: 2021
    Genre:
    119 Chapters (Complete)

Description (MTL):

Liaden, who was born an illegitimate child and lived her whole life in a slavery, was miserable.
    She sinnyeo and stepsister, due to the maneuvers of Corsica Gras becomes dedicated to the sun god festival of sacrifice

She was wrongfully tied to the altar on fire the moment the body appears the great sun god, Tio.

"Come!"

"Did he tear Gras?" “… … I am not.”

"what?"

“Ugh. this child! Or tear gras, not five! "

God is Nabal, and it was not already there boeneun of Arden Lee eyes - the son of the sun with the ability to read the hearts of opponents of the omnipotent, come Tio.

He is forced to come down to the human world to receive the offerings dedicated to open the festival for his violation of the cheonbeop Oregon balchikhan offering, and bring him there is a human Arden Lee to his palace.

"It is, Who are you?"

"Yiguna more disappointed you did not know, man woman," toward the desperate little girl groups with longer corners with no place to go Beds come Tio had to laugh Absolutely friendly.

"Indeed on, I how to live forever. ”

“?!”

“If you spend your first night with me.”

Why it should get picked up: So the MC is an illegitimate child of a noble family (?) and she lived her whole life in slavery because of her origins. But then she had to be sacrificed for some ritual to summon a god so this one's got a similar premise with "Sacrifice" or better known as "The Empire's Sacrifice". I wonder how their (MC and ML) relationship is going to progress in this novel.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
    Scarlet Feather and Kuroneko_Cat like this.
  2. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... I hate to say this but that synopsis was totally incoherent. I read until the part about the tear gas then lost the plot, if there ever was one. lol.

3. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link

ikr :( the mtl of the description sucks

4. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the cover looks so pretty

5. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how do you know if the story is good? I mean, if it's about a woman who threw tear gas at a god, I'm not sure if there is a real plot to it. So how do you know if it is good?

6. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    I just analyzed a bit based from the other sentences of the mtled description that seem coherent enough for me to understand that it's similar with the plot of "The Empire's Sacrifice". If that type of novel isn't up to your taste then I don't think this novel will be good for you to read. I'm not really sure about the "tear gas" part if it does actually mean that or something entirely different since it's just mtl.