Spoiler He's a Supporting Character but I Love Him Anyway

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    E8rcOYIVIAgPrhG.jpg
    jiff.jpg

FBgDQyvUcAQXsld.jpg

Novel Link: N/A
    Official Novel Raws: Official Webtoon Link: Official Webtoon Raws: Author: 단디 (The same author who wrote, "Noble Lady or Whatever, I’m Going Home")
    Artist: 얏바리 [Novel], 소다파이 [Manhwa]
    Genre: Romance, Fantasy
    Year: 2019 [Novel], 2021[Manhwa]
    Status: 224 Chapters [Novel] (Complete), 21 Chapters [Manhwa] (Ongoing)

Description:

"Let's cherish each other!" The supporting character that will eventually be thrown away, don't play hard to get!

I am Kim Geumja who is deeply immersed in the supporting character of a novel soon to face a miserable ending.

One day, I was involved in a car accident. When I opened my eyes, I found myself inside of a novel! It's shocking but I couldn't believe I met the supporting character whom I loved dearly, Kyle.

Meeting him... I couldn't help but dance from so much happiness.

Proud of my sincerity and healthy body, I decided to make Kyle happy...

But for some reason, I could hear all the bad feelings towards Kyle! What a useless telepathy...

Kim Geumja, who lives with an excited heart thinking about Kyle again today.

If I can be by Kyle's side, I can do all kinds of work, even a man's!

The male lead, Kyle is a supporting character in a book, he was the prince who was just a puppet for royal family and had to succeed as emperor so he won’t get killed like his half siblings, due to that Kyle is very cautious and constantly suspecting people around him. but in the original story didn’t get the recognition of the emperor and died while helping the original protagonist.
    Our female lead liked this character very much and reincarnated in the book after getting hit by a car, and woke up in Kyle’s bed. Kyle is suspicious of her and keeps her around while suspecting her. And our protagonist decides to save his bad ending while fan girling him and crossdressing.
    Eventually Kyle falls for her because she keeps confessing (Fangirling) because she sees her as himself and not a prince.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
    Neyva, Riev, TrinaAngel and 37 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link

***TOC reflects spoiler thread up to pg. 2, Post #32 as of Nov 1, 2021***

Table of Contents
    How to get the novel
    • Purchase on Google Play: 어차피 조연인데 나랑 사랑이나 해 [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
      Highlight text and click translate option once purchased

6 VOL COMPLETE / [Main Story] 182 Chs / [Side Story] 34 Chs / [Special SS] 8 Chs
    Characters (spelling may vary across diff. TLs)
    [c/o Le_Tired]

Main Characters
    • Kim Geum Ja (also knows as "King King Ja", "Jo", "Josephine") - MC
      • A citizen of Seoul who was isekai-ed into novel <King Maker> when she was hit by a truck on the way home from work
      • crossdresses & works at horse stable to be near ML
    • Crown Prince Kyle de Biltheon / Viltheon - ML, 1st prince w/ blue eyes
      • can unfortunately hear MC's thoughts through telepathy only when she's fawning over him
      • mistreated for not having red eyes
      • known as "Viltheon's blue star" - nickname implies that he'll never be able to hold enough power to be the center of the royal family
      • ogNovel - supporting character who was never happy, abandoned after being deemed "useless", and met his end & perished on the battlefield; no one mourned his death

Imperial Family - ML
    **DISCLAIMER**
    Translations for the manhwa are....bad and may affect character descriptions
    • Biltheon / Viltheon Empire - called "the sun", an empire where only those w/ red eyes can reign & misfortune befell those who became an emperor but didn't possess red eyes, red hawk is symbol of the royal family
      • Emperor & Empresses
        • Emperor Biltheon - ML's father, current Emperor
        • Empress Priscilla de Belloist - Empress Regnant, ML's mother
        • Empress Louisien - Empress Consort, 3rd empress, Prince Isaac's birth mother, originated from Tenyson Peninsula, skilled in swordsmanship
      • Children of Emperor & Empress Priscilla de Belloist - ML’s siblings
        • 1st Prince / Crown Prince Kyle - ML, blue eyes
        • 2nd Prince / Prince Heron - red eyes, ML's younger brother
        • Princess Siena - 3rd princess w/ red eyes, ML's younger sister, supports Prince Heron & attempts to harm ML
          • ogNovel - villainess who tried to murder Isaac
        • 5th Prince / Prince Theo - 5th prince, ML's younger brother, known as the "so-so prince" b/c he is farthest in line to the throne in immediate family & does not have red eyes, has a good relationship w/ ML
      • Children of Emperor & Empress Louisiana - ML’s half brother
        • Prince Isaac - prince w/ black eyes; ML's half brother
          • disappeared at a young age, lived his life as a commoner, & came back as an adult
          • entrusted to and raised by a maid of empress consort to protect him
          • possesses sword given by Emperor to Empress Louisien
          • ogNovel - ogML
            • successfully became 4th Emperor of the Biltheon Empire, known as "Black eyed emperor"
            • established his position as a prince by bringing back orbon ore, an ore from Hestian used to make indestructible swords
    • Prince Andrew - ML's half brother, royal consort's son, prince who died by drowning
    • Royal consort - committed s*icide after death of her son (Prince Andrew)
    • Princess Jimenez - ML's half sister, princess who died by poison

Other Characters
    • Deloa Alvenis - eldest daughter of the Alvenis family
      • studied to become the successor but removed from successorship once parents gave birth to her younger brother
      • met Isaac & learned his birth secret after bringing back his unconscious mother home
      • helps Isaac become the emperor under condition she be made the empress
      • great-great-grandfather is Gerbeta Cell Terison who married into Biltheon's royal family & make her distant relatives from them
      • ogNovel - ogHeroine
    • Benji Fisher - ML's personal aide / assistant, successor to Duke Fisher
    • Rick - MC's coworker, palace gardener

Summary / MTL (somewhat in order)
    [c/o potatohunn, hokiplum]

Manhwa

Misc. Spoilers
    [c/o Nedd]

TOC: @Le_Tired

HOW FL DIED, AND RETURN SPOILERS - translated by @Winter8flower

Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Sep 17, 2022
  3. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just read the promo, interesting.. i hope this won't turn out to be like "i picked up the second male lead after the ending"

4. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it’s not a promo btw

Laerta likes this.
  5. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler?? i wanna know how their relationship develop, the antagonist and the ending...i hope this is the fluffy type of story ^^

Laerta likes this.
  6. potatohunn

potatohunn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the prologue, she woke up inside the ML's room and of course, he's very suspicious of her. He thinks that she's an assassin wanting to kill him. Then she recognized ML as her favorite supporting character. She gets excited and moved suddenly, forgetting the knife aimed at her neck so she got bruised and lost consciousness. When she woke up, she was still in the bed and her hands were tied by a rope. The first thing she did right after she woke up was to admire ML's appearance :blobjoy:. Then a knight barged in the room and pointed his sword at FL but he didn't attack her. I guess he's ML's personal knight since he was really protected of ML. After that, they talked while her hands was still tied together. I don't know why since I don't understand the dialogues but the ML blushes a lot! Really a lot! :blobjoy: FL often shows excited expressions because she's literally excited facing her favorite character. In the middle of their talk, a maid knocked and FL had some sorts of thoughts that maybe ML is going to punish him and bring her to the court that will end up to her death. ML seems to noticed her scared expression so he just pardoned the maid. Then he brings out a knife. FL though he's going to hurt her but he cut the rope in her hands instead. FL's hands has gone numb and ML touched her hands :blobpopcorn:. FL remembered something that happened in the novel. Someone schemed to poison (?) ML's food and when that pops in her minds, she abruptly looked at ML but ML upped body is naked :blobamused:. I guess he's changing clothes? Then the last panel showed a blonde girl with a poison and meat on her table. Seems like she will be the one behind the poisoning.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    ardills, Laerta, Amanda16 and 33 others like this.
  7. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's gonna be very different because in this timeline the novel hasn't even started

iactuallyfrhateithere and Dofu like this.
  8. RedRuchi

RedRuchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoiler! Can’t wait for more chapters…

9. Nedd

Nedd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the one poisoning ML is the third princess, the princess is pranking him by poisoning him with poison that cause him to vomits, hurts his throat and stomache ache

since the ML's eyes is blue, all of the people thought that he will not become thr king/emperor, it is said that only red eyes in the royal family can be the king/emperor. Only the second prince and the third princess have red eyes. Ml still take the succession lesson though.

ML decide that FL should be working in the palace, so the ML's knight brought her to the librarian thinking that there is a work she could do, but she cant read so she cant work there. The librarian said there is a job thats not require reading skill but for boys only. Thats why she disguising herself as a boy.

Neyva, lan2001h, Alniyat and 39 others like this.
  10. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone tell me if the original Male protagonist of the story (black haired black eyed dude) is a friend or foe for our MC and ML?

Laerta likes this.
  11. crunchberry

crunchberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw that the manwha has the harem tag. How does that tag apply to this story?

12. Hoki

Hoki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL asked Benji to cut her hair so she can appear as a boy to stay in the palace. FL introduced herself as ‘Jo’, and she was given a work in the stables. There, she met Rick, another caretaker of the horses. Rick looks hesitant of her at first because she don’t look like someone who can handle the work in the stables. Rick is not that kind at first, he’s always shouting and reprimanding FL so she had a hard time learning the work. She’s thinking that she somehow understand why the previous caretaker of the stables left. I guess Rick softened a little and he asked her to eat now. Her dinner is corn porridge and potato and the place where she’s going to stay is so shabby. When she's on her bed, she suddenly thought of Kyle and decided to send him a message. You know, through telepathy :blobjoy:. Most transmigrated protagonist wants to go back to their own world but FL is different. She even wished that if everything is just a dream, she don’t want to wake up anymore :blobjoy:. Next morning, she’s in a good mood since she didn’t go back to her own world. Then while she’s working someone is observing her from the shadows. Just like that, a month has passed without Kyle or Benji visiting her.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
    ardills, Chorkie, Laerta and 22 others like this.
  13. StrayC

StrayC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omooo, I'm so excited with this.. :aww:
    I'm ready for more spoilerssss... :blobnosebleed::aww:

I just read up to 13 chapters, that was so funnnnn! Hope they can upload more!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
  14. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    Im interested in her scar on her back.
    Its pretty eye catching :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Laerta, ujpo9 and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  15. LillianaLuana

LillianaLuana Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does she have a scar on her back? Im so curious about the back story of her scar

Laerta, ujpo9, layyu and 1 other person like this.
  16. Chizuai

Chizuai TheCritiqueQueen ♛ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler on this please
    Why almost all readers kinda like to focus more on depressing stories with st*pid MCs that's why all the negative stuff spreading yaall brains. Why not just read something like this with Adorable MCs and their Cute moments btw. I'm kinda obsessed to the blushing kinds of ml ths days weww. The ml is kinda tsundere but not the type that hes so useless cold hearted kind of ml.

PLEASE SPOILERS GUYS!!!

WHAT IF THE ORIGINAL ML IS THE VILLAIN? AND THE OR FL IS A B*TCH WEW IDC. HEHEHE

Laerta, Jukki, Blackcat95 and 5 others like this.
  17. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the OML is a bystander while OFL is the most probable to have helped orchestrate the death our ML to make her guy the emperor, after all our ML is the crown prince and that is standing in her way to being empress.

18. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The flow of the story is too slow.
    Ch 21 manhwa and still horse...
    No significant improvement of her status

Alanif_7., Laerta and layyu like this.
  19. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On Kakao till now 100 chapters are released

In total, there are 6 volumes

Laerta, AnnHime and layyu like this.
  20. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You need to have a mindset before entering this manhwa.
    For people saying FL is creepy, should know that this is the premise of the novel. So u read it thinking that it's to be taken light hearted comedy. If you want to go all political, how FL is a pervert. If it would have been a ML then this behavior would create many negative points and discussions.
    Meh! This is just what it is, it is made pretty clear early on. There is no justification to it, coz FL behav is just like a fan girl/stan.
    If you want to read it, keep that in mind or don't read it at all.

Coz I read too many bad comments before reading it. I don't think it deserves so much hatred.

As per FL trying not to find who her body's family is. The Ml is already trying to find her origin so she doesn't care at all.
    Especially when her mind is filled with gutter full of love for Ml.

Can someone give me spoilers of the end of O FL?
    Coz she really rubs me off bad. And OML is cute n all but really... He feels like a simp. Atleast he should be able to tell that she is using him. Just get rid of her please. I know that sounds impossible but it's frustrating. I hope our ML and OML become friends. Do they?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
    Pochoclo, Sorabito, Laerta and 12 others like this.