Spoiler 병약한 악녀를 내버려두세요-Leave The Sickly Villainess Alone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by novel_manga-fan, Sep 21, 2021.

1. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

NU:
    Not Found

RAW: ridibooks

Description (MTL):

She became a villain from the same orphanage as the main character during her childhood.

The Villainess who pretended to be sick as long as the Male Lead and Heroine continued to play a role in the relationship between the two.

When I actually became the villainess, it was an unanswered fate, from an incurable disease to a mental illness.

Still, since I knew the contents of the novel, I decided to somehow avoid the minefield, and in the end, I was on the verge of success.

‘My life has just begun!’

However.

“Did you hate me enough to run away to a foreign country with such a body?”

"Huh?"

The Male Lead smiled brightly, picking up a handkerchief full of blood that I had thrown randomly.

“You said you would be by my side for the rest of my life. Promises must be kept... ... I won't go crazy, right?

I guess the Male Lead became dark because I ran away?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    childhood friend trope- my favorite. lezz gooo

Tiis_Ganda likes this.
  4. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is so good :blobpopcorn:

• so MC and ML escaped from the orphanage and goes to Duke Rey ( not sure of the name it’s MTL) in there way they go to a cave that oriFL get a magical water or something like that it will help ML regaining his memory so MC ask him to eat it because it was frozen and he gets back his memories , anyway in the original novel the Duke will accept oriMC as his stepdaughter because she look like his lost daughter that was kidnapped, so here he accept her as his real daughter .
    • There is a spell the evil Duke who kidnapped ML ( MC suspects he kidnapped oriMC also) that make him have amnesia he will forget MC if he isn’t near her (CLUE 1) so ML made a necklace for him and MC so he won’t forget her.
    • when ML and MC take a walk in the city they came near oriFL then ML stare at her and ML fall ( in the original she can’t walk without staff) .. MC think it’s because the spell that evil Duke put on ML because oriFL is his daughter ,, after MC called ML he wakes.
    • there was an event where ML’s sister die so MC was crying and want to help her then she awake her healing power like the power oriFL has and help ML’s sister.
    • the evil Duke was talking to his servant saying that MC has healing power like his daughter then the servant say yes like her after that the Duke killed him saying he shouldn’t compared or saying words like that ( CLUE 2 ).
    • MC starting her practice magic with water healer his name Zain ( MTL ) , so he always take her to their tower full of magicians,, there is a wizard talking to MC about oriFL the MC became number 1 and oriFL is number 2 of the powerful magicians BUT oriFL’s magic starting to decrease and MC’s power is increasing like hell and that is suspecting because it should be increasing not decreasing ( CLUE 3)

++ my opinion
    I think the evil Duke is stealing MC power to his daughter all the family is evil ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

I think in the original novel the evil Duke and his daughter control ML to control the empire.. she can erase memories and her father can make spells so who will forget his friend (oriMC) and forgive the man who kidnapped him and killed his sister If he isn’t in his right mind .

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
    Ddytoji, Elisee, na_ch15 and 40 others like this.
  5. min2jeon

min2jeon New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. hamdsaif

hamdsaif Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel I enjoyed reading the development of events and how he discovers his older brother (I think it was his older brother I forgot some. The events) discover that their adopted sister is their real missing sister The heroine begs him not to know because she will die of a disease (or a curse that was inherited to the daughters of the Duke on Ali I don't think he found out that he was his sister because of the curse. I saw the disease) and of course his brother pity him and he did not tell anyone) Jamil's novel in my opinion has now reached the last chapter, released 106, eager for tomorrow's chapter 107 (It's true, I forgot to tell you the heroine and the hero is currently in chapter 104. He left and kissed his hand in front of everyone (expression of hand kiss) As beyond normal lovers the heroine is fun his reaction told him well because of you I can't marry Luca tells her that he is the one who will marry him they are the novel nice but there are some points like the real heroine of the novel that entered him (Senya) he is evil he seems angry when she saw them kissing her hand Luca was screaming in his heart saying this is my place or something similar looks like she's going to be evil) Well I also liked Princess Luca's sister it's fun Well my long and interesting opinion of the novel is over
    —-
    ‏This novel I enjoyed the development of events. There was an event that I loved when the eldest son of the Duke discovers that the heroine is his real sister and not just an adopted girl. There was an event in the novel that I really liked, where Luca kissed the heroine's hand before leaving in front of everyone, where he is considered to have kissed the hand of a girl far from lovers, by the nature of dyeing her face and became Luca laughed red. He seems to be enjoying her reaction. Of course, I found out that he loves Luca and does not want to deny this feeling anymore. Of course, now I am waiting for chapter 107 and excited about the events. It seems that he is the villain. She is Senya. She seems to hate the heroine because she stole Luca from him, as she is considered the original heroine and considers the heroine to have taken his place.
    (Sorry for my language English is bad)

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
  7. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33