Spoiler More Than You Know

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He-Likes-Me-a-Lot-More-Than-I-Thought.jpg
    E5dXaOaUcAU6tvm.jpg

Official Novel Raws: Official Novel Raws (Enlgish): Author: 예마로 I Yemaro
    (The same author who wrote, "The Baby Concubine Wants to Live Quietly")

Description:

"Please help me." When a trembling, injured boy makes this desperate plea, the recently transmigrated Arwen can't turn away. The boy is Shuell Severilous, the male lead in a novel, and Arwen already knows his fate, even though she herself is a nameless figure from its pages.

Determined to save him from his kidnappers and then her own parents, Arwen whisks Shuell back to his home, where Rietta, the female lead, has strangely been adopted by his loving parents. In another turn of events, Arwen is also adopted by the Severilous family. Soon, all five live together in a warm and harmonious household when Arwen is doted on by all.

...Until Shuell is no longer a boy but a man. One determined to marry his savior, Arwen. To her, however, his destiny is Rietta, the true female lead, so she rejects him at every turn. Will Arwen be able to fade back into the background, just like in the original novel, or has the plot already changed too much to go back?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2023
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Akioh

Akioh Hello, how are you, my darling, today?

Reading List:
    Link
    Shuel's parents die on his birthday. Arwen's family are all scum bag and more her brother.

4. erunica8

erunica8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i- :blob_teary:

5. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    @Akioh They die in the first life not know I think they are a life in 2-life :hmm:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
    Riev likes this.
  6. Kinksexual

Kinksexual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooohhhh where can I read the novel in English?

7. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    I placed it on the first post.

Kinksexual likes this.
  8. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    please more spoiler about the MC's family...they sound mean

9. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How old are both leads when they meet?

10. serendichan

serendichan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers pleaseeee

Belle76 likes this.
  11. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please... :blob_teary:

12. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler for the ending of her family and the pedophile????

13. Peare

Peare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please!!!

14. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers from the Novel Pickup Request Forum

Credits to @Unique_Xero for providing these spoilers.

It's been a long time since I read this but I remember aggressively yelling to my friends about this novel in vc so here is what I remember. (I read till chapter 41 because of how dense the FL is)

The fl Arwen saved the ML basically. Then the ML's family offered her to live with them. She agrees and she lives with them since she's 9. However the ML Shu says "If I continue to like you even when I'm older could you marry me" Arwen took this as a joke since the ML was 6 at that time. However he confessed to her like 14 years later and gets rejected by Arwen RIP. He gets rejected like 20 times in total RIP this man
    The novel FL shows up really early on. It turns out the novel FL went back in time. So she changed from the courses of the original novel. Our FL was shocked to see the novel FL being at the ML's estate when the novel hasn't even started yet. She was cautious around the novel FL but the novel FL became really attached to her. The duke and duchess then adopts the novel FL to be the younger sister of the ML. The novel FL follows Arwen like a little sister.
    The duke and duchess offered to adopt Arwen. However Arwen denied since she plans to leave when she's older. She asks the duke and duchess to sponsor her so she can attend the academy. The duke and duchess said they'll just gladly send her but she doesn't want to owe them one sided. She says she'll pay them back in the future. During her time at the academy our FL gets first on all her exams and becomes well-known in the academy. The ML enters the academy after our FL. When he enters he follows around Arwen and confesses to her each time so they became well-known for being the 'dog and the master' kinda thing.
    Arwen asked to be sent to the academy at a young age but the duke and duchess refused until she acts like a proper child. Arwen wouldn't cry, she does everything on her own, she doesn't have a tantrum or anything. When Arwen cried for the first time after the novel FL and our ML spilt her drink, the duchess smiled of happiness of seeing her act like a child. On the day Arwen goes to the academy the ML goes missing. The entire estate searches for him everywhere but it became time Arwen left. The duke and duchess tells her that she should go to the academy and not worry about finding the ML saying they'll find him eventually. Arwen walks inside the carriage and says "Get out of here". The ML then crawls out underneath the seat of the carriage, he didn't want Arwen to leave but since she's already determined he decided to just go with her. The duke and duchess hold onto the ML so he doesn't sneak inside the carriage again. Arwen and the ML promise to send letters to each other and that Arwen will visit the ducal estate when she's on vacation.
    She always passed along the ML's confession since he was young but when he confessed when he graduated the academy (the ml was about 20 during the graduation?). Arwen started to ponder if he really likes her and to think if she really likes him. The entire ducal estate already sees Arwen as the next duchess so they all try to help the ML with all his confessions. The novel FL keeps hinting that she wants Arwen to be her actual sister and such.