Spoiler He's my real brother duke

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Jan 6, 2021.

1. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Roon is Cassian’s son based on later chapters. Hopefully in two months I can collect all of the raws and provide a MTL or spoilers. If anyone wants to help out this effort so we can have it done faster please message me!

2. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  3. S.I.Dolboda

S.I.Dolboda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At that point he is trying to get to his sister, but can't because our ML is trying to kill him-
    The FL(w/the ML) is visiting the capitol, I believe, so we'll see if they'll meet...

4. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if the imprint was done by the ML on purpose or if it was an accident?
    Also in one of the chapters he mentioned that MC looks like someone he knows, I guess he’s known her when they were kids. But does he know for sure her identity or is he unsure?

5. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If feels like they met when they were younger and imprinted with each other, but then tragedy happened to MC and MC's Fam.
    Also, it was mentioned in the early chap that, the imprint just happened without them knowing it (not quite sure:blobsweat:)

6. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I really want to know is the confrontation between the brother and the duke? :aww::blobowoevil_horns: Will the duke be embarrassed because he misunderstood or not?

Shey_04, Jukki, Neyva and 5 others like this.
  7. ryokucha

ryokucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil more of what happens after the ML finds MC with the child?

8. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe Ml saved mc when she got lost in the forest? And that shes his friend? Or is there already spoilers on who ml's "friend" is?

Also more brother and sis moments? How did duke discovers theyre siblings and the reveal of who made their household fall, howd it go? Who are they?

icay1x, KiseonYi and LokaLari like this.
  9. SpringDay17

SpringDay17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone has spoilers after chapter 36?
    I'm dying to know more

10. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the person Duke friend referring is MC? because its 'she' and he also said "she died, so I'm taking revenge". And because of Magic, no one knows about MC and her brother. :facepalm::blobmelt:

11. Moonie-light

Moonie-light Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    //
    The final boss, head-villain of the story is the crown prince. All of the orders were given by him, they frame not only fl's family but also some other nobel families. After our fl, her brother and ml, as a team, hunt down tge crown prince and reveal his crimes (the idiot prince even tried to kill his father, emperor) those families will be given their honour back tho there are not many remnants of those families but fl and her brother will be given their property and honour back anyways. After Cassian Gray (the brother) revealed they are siblings to our ml (Knox) he takes fl and little Rune/Roon with him and leaves the Duke's manor. But he waits the imperial ball to announce thay are from Vietri family, anyways one day when he is at the work Duke-ml- comes with a coffee and gives it to him, saying "As an apology for my past actions, I prepared this" (you know he was rude to him before knowing he is her brother lol) and apparently Cassian is a coffee-lover, Cassian realizes he did background check on him so this why he know this info. But he replies as "I don't like coffee" After giving coffee which Cassian just left to get cold, Knox says "I have a question. What kind of brother-in-law do you want?”
    Cassian: "First of all he must be human"
    Ml: "Oh good I am also half human"
    Cassian: "but I like divinity, he should use divine power too, like Holy Father"
    Ml: “As of today, I have turned to religion. I will become the Pope.”
    Cassian stares him with open mouth and thinks 'wait, is it this easy to become pope?"
    Cassian: “Come to think of it, the Pope is not good either.”
    Ml: “Is that so? Let’s think more about it. Please take good care of me, brother."
    And he smiles.
    mtl: His intention to look good seemed clear to him, but more than that… What did you just say?… brother? Cassian opened his mouth wide. 'He's really crazy..."
    Our boy trying to gain favor from his brother-in-law :blobrofl:

12. SpringDay17

SpringDay17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

LOOOOLL That's hilarious

13. Moonie-light

Reading List:
    Link
    Previously I gave a spoiler and intend to continue but we all know there is a team translating this novel so I will not reveal main story but generally after they get rid of the villain.
    But I think you should know the identity of the ones in the cover: Jaguar is an old man named Ricardo, he is a powerful figure in Suin world and head of the Jaguar family. Our fl cured his illness and got rid of the man -Sam- who tried to poison him so she became his benefactor for him. The gray fox a.k.a Bell is heir of Fox family, he is an adorable child, after fl helped him became friends and than she also got rid of the man who is disguised as a teacher and try to kill our fox boy. So fox family also see her as their benefactor:blobsmilehappyeyes:Lastly the sloth is the head maid in the manor of Duke aka our ml Knox.
    and you all know the people on the 2nd cover: the fl, her brother Cassian and the ml aka our Duke[​IMG]
    Oh and also
    Sam, the man who tried to kill Ricardo(head of Jaguar family) is the 1st spy. The man who disguised himself as a teacher and tried to kill Bell(heir of Fox family) is the 2nd spy. And yeah as you can guess their aim is messing with four big family of the duchy.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
    Minaeli, Shey_04, FunSmiles and 48 others like this.
  14. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know if MC’s idea about finding the culprit among suins was correct? Was the person related to her family downfall really a suin or was it a misunderstanding and the crown prince didn’t use a suin’s help?

KiseonYi, LokaLari and Moonie-light like this.
  15. Moonie-light

Reading List:
    Link
    The fl found the culprits and spies. They are not from suin people but among them. For example like I said in my last post one is disguised as a teacher

16. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was any of the guys she’s caught related to her family downfall?

LokaLari likes this.
  17. Moonie-light

Reading List:
    Link
    Ml summoned an old lady, she is just a fortuneteller/astrologer who works in the street, known as matchmaker and even once cursed a cheating man. At first she panicked like "oh why the hell the demon duke summoned me" and then thought that he will ask her to curse someone but surprisingly he ask for dating advices, mainly what can I do to make my lover's family to like me:blobrofl: Here is a mtl from this part:
    “I’m just trying to get some dating advice.” The old woman asked with a puzzled face. “Yeah? Are you talking about death counseling or dating counseling?”

He said my lover's family hate me, what should I do. Then the old woman asked "did you kill one of them" he said no and she thought "thank God":blobsweat:

yes of course, they are the man who fled to duchy after taking part in the plan of her family's downfall.

18. Moonie-light

Reading List:
    Link
    His animal form is a big wolf with blue eyes. Towards the ending he comes to the party in Vietri manor, Cassian admires the big powerful wolf without knowing it is our Duke:DSince he wants to look good to Cassian he lets him touch his fur. Through the party he sat at the feet of Astell, everyone admires him when they see our wolfie but even though he looks so meek while sitting beside Astell he suddenly looks cold and make other party terrified when a lady tries to touch him, he is only meek if the opponent is Astell:blobjoy:
    In the party a guy called Oscar who is brainwashed by the Duke Cornwell before his death tries to stap Astell with a poisoned knife, of course our ML doesn't let him. But he lets Oscar to cut him a little so he can gain sympathy from his brother-in-laeiw Cassian and of course compassion of Astell:blobrofl:(btw this is an advise from the old lady he summoned to, she adviced him to show a little blood of him since everyone thinks he is cold and bloodless Duke:blobsweat_2:- I mentioned her in one of my previous posts) After he stops Oscar before killing him he close Astell's eyes with his necktie, saying "you should only see good things":love: After party our ml and fl talk with brother Cassian and get his permission to date. After Cassian leaves the room Knox proposes to her and she rejects first saying he should promise to not sacrifice himself for her again and then after some lovey dovey talk she accepts of course and they kiss:X3: (A while ago her brother said okay you guys can date but don't marry, Astell you should see the world, meet with new people and do whatever you want, enjoy the life. Then bam after he left they decide to marry:blobxd:) oh and about imprint, it starts to fade since they already feel in love and decide that they want to be each other, and this is the last sentence of the main story:
    "In the end, we chose to be each other's destiny without an imprint, to be happy together forever."

19. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did they had a child?

KiseonYi likes this.
  20. Jeonsolmi

Jeonsolmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So who is the precious person that the Duke/ml wanted to get revenge for?