Discussion how do you keep up with your game?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Miku, Nov 11, 2021.

1. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    this cat play for fun
    even if cheating as long as this cat think its fun then thats it (put on mind this cat cheating on offline single player game)
    if you are completionist ? then go focus on one game before play other! :blobtriumph: hundreds or even thousands of in-game times is nothing if ya truly committed to it~

Miku likes this.
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like, once you've bought enough games, it's kinda expected that you won't finish them all... Or even start them all actually.

Like, there is a limited amount of time available to play, and the number of hobbies I have is honestly evergrowing... If when I was younger, I spent most of my free time gaming and reading, nowadays I want to...
    1. Game
    2. Read
    3. Translate
    4. Make Mods
    5. Learn Programming
    6. Browse forums
    7. Learn languages
    8. Date
    9. Chat on discord
    Not to mention that back when I was younger, I used to only go to school and do artistic gymnastics... Nowadays I work and go to a bunch of medics... I have way less free time and far more hobbies competing for said time.

There's just too much to be done, and not enough time to dedicate to my games... I usually focus on only one game at a time, but I also like to play some others and... Well, my progress ends up being quite slow~

I'd say to not stress over it? Put your own goals on the games you're playing and just enjoy the ride. It's fine if you don't finish or even start them all~

I mean, I have about 20 unstarted games on my steam library, I think... And what is the game I'm playing the most rn? Phantom Brave. Doing a challenge run of a game that I already finished, trying to beat the ultimate post-game boss in a challenge run has taken over 140h already and I'm not there yet... And it's fun, I don't care if the other games aren't being played in this meanwhile~

If anything, I avoid buying new games if I'm not confident that I'll play them right away, because... Well, too many games to play and stuff~

3. maoserr

maoserr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much never completed a story based game myself unless it's super short. I tend to not enjoy single player games much, mostly multiplayer. Right now it's mainly rocket league.

4. darkelf01

darkelf01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of nachos is that? Keeping track of your games? Hahahahahaha I don't

5. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    I do have a couple games I haven't touched at all since gettin them but overall I've done a good job in playing the games I got. Finishing them on the other hand is a completely different matter <.<
    i have a bad habit of stopping stuff part way through even if I was enjoying them.

I have slowly grinded down my unplayed list over the past few months tho which is nice although it was mostly shorter games
    *looks at the xenoblade 2 and cybersleuth 2 in the distance*:sweating_profusely:

6. EnduringConviction

EnduringConviction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I spent money to buy the game, why do I have to spend time playing it?