Spoiler The Duchess's 50 Tea Recipes

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Jul 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Themas

Themas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In case there isn't any other going-ons with the manhwa (side stories and the like), then it's been good run, guys. Thank you to everyone who answered questions and posted spoilers!

2. Meisz

Meisz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure about AE or the other stories you mentioned but Miss no Sidekick released the side stories last July so.. Side stories for Duchess' 50 tea recipes is possible

Shey_04 likes this.
  3. Rbliss

Rbliss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To those that want to read the side stories it is available on google play. Just seach up using the korean title. You can highlight the words to translate.
    공작부인의 50가지티 레시피

Shey_04 and bochucha like this.
  4. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was actually stopping by since I finally finished the manhwa back in July;.. I was curious if there were side stories - ie kids in the future - other fun tea parties or things involving the supporting cast etc xD

5. rakuzan_seijuro

rakuzan_seijuro Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wondering about POV Alphonse about OG Chloe in modern world, due to Alphonse heard all of conversations between OG Chloe and Current Chloe

I mean after he listening about OG Chloe feel all this time after living in modern world

6. LyRogers

LyRogers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently, Chloe read about the phenomenon which happened to her in a book. So, she decided to meet the author f the bokk and get answers to her questions. Turns out that the man is a priest now and knows how this happened. So when they dream, their soul travels outside their body and, then usually returns. It is very rare that the previous soul can not return to its own body. Also, it is impossible for this phenomena to occur twice with the same individual./SPOILER]

Elisee, chamchaworld, Shey_04 and 2 others like this.
  7. MichinGae

MichinGae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow it's been a while, I come back to this thread to find out the manhua's over?? Gotta check kkp later, anyways... It's been a good journey, another good story ended ^^ I hope to meet y'all in another spoiler thread!!! (*˘︶˘*).。*♡

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
    Shey_04 likes this.
  8. Nessieri

Nessieri Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where to read the novel? Or at least the extras. I don't think they're going to get anything else out of the manhwa. I don't want to be left with the desire to know what it was like when the pregnancy was discovered.

9. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, has the publisher confirmed there will be no adaption of the side stories for the webtoon?

10. FaranFluffy

FaranFluffy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the have a daughter. She looks like Alphone with Chloes eyes.

Toasty_Minzy, sirwence and i_am_here like this.
  11. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wanted to see her in the webtoon.

12. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the information!
    Sheesh I really wanted to see it to and now I know what she looks like I want to see her with her parents more haha. - I guess we could always hope for side stories or at least that one ;p

13. saibinu

saibinu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa has no side history. Does Web Novel have a side story?

14. KuroseRise

KuroseRise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa got side story of them visiting barat, it's just picked up

15. saibinu

saibinu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh... yeaaah! Thanks.

16. kookiekim

kookiekim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw the other side story of manhwa however it is not translated in english, Their baby is so cute❤! She has Blonde hair like Ml and green eyes like Fl, the side stories it not yet complete

Snowkittycat likes this.
  17. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you also watched the educational youtube video "How Victorian Men Taught Us To Hate Corsets: The Biggest Lie Told In Fashion History" by Karolina Zebrawska ;)

About the red haired bratty stupid playboy manchild prince:
    The thing is this story is an ideal Girlboss Melodrama Power Fantasy where the OG FL Host gets possessed by a stronger more knowledgable deserving woman from Modern South Korea who can bitch slapp any bad servants/maids/people of lower social class, easily taking credits for futuristic inventions she didn't originally made and becomes automatically recognized as very desirable respectable by the aristocratic society + noble men because the new version FL is less clingy, more bitchy, confident, tough, serious and now a genius generating lots of fast money and grand prestige...
    The author had to make this philandering popular CP character a super Idiot becoming suddenly illogically obsessive with the Trandmigrator FL because we need to be reminded by the author how special attractive she is and this is still a guilty pleasure melodramatic plot with annoying 2nd MLs and jealous envious Villainous Bitches making the two toxic romantic MCs look as the paragon of good & fortune...

FUN FACT:
    In the deconstructive progressive meta isekai Webcomic THIS ISEKAI MAID IS FORMING AN UNION! the MC Bridgitte The Maid With Freckles is set in a novel universe called "Momentary Duchess" that resembles "The Duchess's 50 Tea Recipes" ;)

18. Lil Lilium

Lil Lilium Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and no at the same time. I watched it cause I am very interested in costuming but at the same time I already knew it to some extent cause I studied Fashion and Textile Design, and in some our history classes the teacher talked about a few aspects of corsets, Not much in depth but a overview.

19. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I just back rereading this again after stopped midway long time ago and now I remind again why I stop reading this. I can't like the ML no matter what, he's just kinda got this generic ML style 'interesting' and suddenly got amnesiac about his mistreatment to original FL.