Spoiler I Became the Male Lead’s Adopted Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vy0110, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Assassel

Assassel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beshy Sis, Thank you so much sa effort. Sana all

AnniePoo likes this.
  2. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow she’s becoming like her mother Regina
    It’s really sad that she would be kissing boys and thinking of kidnapping a boy when she’s barely 15.
    The author should have let kids be kids

Leilacus likes this.
  3. Kashish Bisht

Kashish Bisht Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain leo wedding spoiler cause I am too lazy to read the entire thing

4. Sa Zia

Sa Zia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know when Count Uramati/Urumati(?) find out that Leo is his biological granddaughter?

princessbelle and MariaJ like this.
  5. __Sooyaaa__

__Sooyaaa__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil how did ML and FL meet???

6. Tellatez

Tellatez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

7. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what about the ML?

8. Le_Tired

Le_Tired Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recently just organized the TOC for this thread (if anyone hasn't seen, I tried to make the chapter descriptions as detailed as possible based on frequently asked Qs on this thread for moments like 1st meeting w/ Varya, 1st kiss between MC & ML, etc.) and I'll continue to update it should 1) more info come in about the characters or MTLs/ summaries & 2) if I notice I missed anything. I also wrote the characters and organized based on the territories they belonged to... b/c I couldn't remember what the heck a Baron Gliese is or who were the real parents of the Princes....

under Summary / MTL section
    • For MTL: Novel MTL (Main story) > "List of MTLs Pt.2" Chapter 98
    • For Summary: Novel Summary (Main Story Cont.) > "List of [MS] Summaries Pt. 1" Banquet arc [~Ch 86-99]
    • Tbh, it's not a very interesting moment and it's rather anticlimactic. MC just greeted ML and there was more dialogue between Phileo and ML, w/ Phileo asking why he's wearing a dress at that moment (ML was going by "Princess Scandia" at that time)
    Another thing, all the MTLs / summaries are placed in order (unless specified)...there may be a few mistakes here and there but I tried to be as thorough as possible and double / triple / quadruple checked. The problem is that the Main story is 265 Chapters and the side story is 76 Chapters and I honestly was half out of my mind towards the later end of finishing up the TOC

Summary / MTL section > Novel MTL (Main Story)
    • List of MTLs Pt. 1 has Ch 81-84 summary
    • List of MTLs Pt. 2 currently has Ch 85 to 100
    • Summaries by @Heyroseimrica
      List of [MS] Summaries Pt. 1 & 2 for the rest of the story beyond Ch 100.
    Chapters are not always specified for the summaries (but I did try to include if it was mentioned in the og post for reader's reference) but everything should be placed in order according to the sequences of events in the novel

EDIT: I know that it can be daunting to search for the info in question but please look at page 1 for Table of Contents in any thread before asking. I'm in the process of trying to fill in as many TOCs as possible or fix ones that only had 3 links and 10 pages of thread PLUS i'm also adding character descriptions for novels / manhwa w/ a large revolving cast or a confusing family tree. I'm currently up to 33 TOCs at the moment with 2/33 I'm making edits to and 3 more in the queue which I'll try to do in the next few days or so.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
  9. Hera a misigga

Hera a misigga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really understand the hate of the idea that the FL is going to have a step mother....like people can really be this jealous over a fictional character that they are dropping it because of solely this reason.(saw posts on social media)

In my opinion it's a refreshing thing to see the father also find his love and FL having a kind hearted mother..

FunSmiles, seemanta, raiha88 and 5 others like this.
  10. alchemical

alchemical Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seconding this. Have we seen an illustration of Scan?

11. Le_Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    Are people seriously dropping because of that? The only reason I wanted Phileo to stay single for a bit was because "I Became the Male Lead's Adopted Daughter" is from the viewpoint of the child who was adopted by the father so I wanted the relationship between them to be the main focus of the story. Buttt Varya doesn't come in until MC is like 12/13ish and she's 7yo right now. 1/3 of the story will basically be just her and Phileo, which I think is perfect, because they get to spend time together without anyone else in the picture for a while. It's also prob hard if it was a situation when a child is newly adopted and then the parent who committed to raising them is also focusing on a NEW relationship at the same time (as opposed to one that was there prior to the adoption)....5-6 yrs is an appropriate amt of time for adjustment. I don't want Phileo to stay single forever...He's 27 and he's in his early 30s when he loses his virginity smh

it's a little....bit sad....He's one of the most eligible bachelors in the empire but there's not a lot of decent singles it seems + he's busy w/ the duchy + he's a single father raising a child lol.

The link for Chapter 1-80 is at the top of the list of:

Summary / MTL section > Novel MTL (Main Story)
    • List of MTLs Pt. 1
    I'm not sure if anyone will run into the same problem so I changed the text color to red to make it more noticeable for future readers

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
  12. GentleSnow

GentleSnow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my just saw the list and wow you really have a lot of patience..(and it is very well organized)

AnniePoo and Le_Tired like this.
  13. Yur_

Yur_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuuu <3

Le_Tired likes this.
  14. Potatoesss24

Potatoesss24 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, translating is a lot of work. Thank you enjoy reading

15. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you very much
    I am curious about remus alor endgame
    How is his fate afyer phileo and our cute mc knoe everything?

IS IT HAPPY TORTURE TIME? OR HE MANAGED TO RUNAWAY?

AnniePoo likes this.
  16. Tarniaesquetta

Tarniaesquetta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your hardwork is much appreciated, i don't know where you found that much patience to finish that much sorting
    :blobparty::blob_pompom::blobtaco:

17. Le_Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    hi! If you look under Summary / MTL > novel summary (side stories) > list of [SS] summaries pt. 1, one of the summaries will say “Remus allor fate”. I labeled everything ranging from pregnancy to first times or first appearances. the descriptions or titles will have the information. Everything can be found there :).

I want to encourage everyone to read the descriptions or titles thoroughly as I’ve labeled important events like MC using her fangs or Varya’s pregnancy and many more