Forgotten Title Bxb world hopping arc regent(will be disfigured) and emperor

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fairlady1996, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Fairlady1996

Fairlady1996 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i once read this world hopping novel of danmei(bxb). And the protagonist (shou). One of the arc is that the mc(shou) is like still teenager. And the throne is held by the regent(ml-his uncle?? I forgot) but then the mc acted like a weak child and the regent felt the need to protect the mc. After mc scheme, So the emperor title is give to the mc while the regent control the military. So after they felt in love and so on... The regent had to go for war. And then when the regent back, he doesn't want to meet the mc, hiding in his room. Make mc so irritated and crash the door with all his servant. And the when they meet the regent still doesn't want to faced the mc. When the mc see the ml face . He cry. Because there is a long scar across his face. If the scar go longer to his chest, the ml may died. When the ml see the mc doesn't care about his face , he got sticked to mc again. That the one if the arc that i remember. However i read too many world hopping novel that i don't remember now.

Now that i remember back, this a bit like pedophilia, so I don't recommend if you hate this type of genre

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
  2. loquentes ineptias

loquentes ineptias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's either Face of the Devil (QWFOD) or WTMT (Who touched my tail)

Nevermind!, I checked, there's none. However, I remember that book was si miliar to both of them (there's transmigration).

Fairlady1996 likes this.
  3. pleasepickthisup

pleasepickthisup ✨pretty✨

Reading List:
    Link
    OH MY GOSH I SWEAR I RECENTLY READ ONE LIKE THAT.
    Let me go through my list, maybe I can find it.

I'll list out more details in case anyone else out there knows.

The reagent thought the MC was a useless prince, that is, until one day he saw the MC out in the streets (MC snuck out with his eunach) and fell in love at first sight.
    From then on he always tries to get close to MC and throws out all of his plans of stealing the throne away from MC.
    MC is pretty young at this point and accidently finds emperor robes that the ML had made during his preparations for the rebellion, ML made up the excuse that these were for MC when he was an adult.

Dang it, i thought I found it but its not this one.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/boss-transmigrates-as-a-little-cutie/

^ this one is basically the arc that we're looking for, but instead of reagent, it was a general, and the general didn't find out the true identity of MC until later on.

All I know is that this one has a very similar arc and I read this right after reading the one you're looking for. I HATE IT WHEN I ACCIDENTLY MISS PUTTING A BOOK ON MY LIST AND CANT FIND IT ANYMOREEE *sobs*

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
  4. Chubbychan

Chubbychan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. loquentes ineptias

loquentes ineptias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Every World Seems Not Quite Right.
    That particular arc:
    MC is the child emperor and ML is the ML original. He is the regent, basically the emperor is his puppet. Protagonist is a young concubine born daughter from the prime minister's home who ML originally fell in love with because she looked similar to the MC (who he had dreams of). ML falls in love with MC after he meets him after transmigration, whole heartedly decides to make him the emperor while he decides to just be a loyal subject. Prime Minister's daughter appears, reclessly drives her carrige in the streets and almost tramples the emperor who is undercover as a commoner, ML is super worried and pissed. Sees ML and tells maid that she'll marry that man. That night ML goes to her house and has her family killed right when she was acting spoiled and asking her dad to marry her to the regent. Eventually ML goes to conqure trouble area to give to his emperor, ends up getting scared across his face but wins. Is afraid that MC will not like him anymore, uselessly worries and hides in his courtyard.

Fairlady1996 likes this.
  6. Fairlady1996

Fairlady1996 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. Not that 2 books. Because i have reread it so many time. I like that 2 novel so much. I remember almost all the arc

Yeah!! Exactly like you said. It was that story. Suddenly i kept thinking of that one arc, hopefully can find it. And thank you the recommendation. I will read it. Because i had read almost all of world hopping novel

You guys are awesome ❤️❤️❤️, yeah it was this story ❤️

Thank you so much. You guys are awesome❤️❤️❤️