Resolved CN transmigration novel?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by staysaltae, Nov 16, 2021.

1. staysaltae

staysaltae Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't find this in my reading lists so I need help again, I'm sorry >.<

I'm not sure if this was QT or just the MC transmigrating into one novel. There are horror/supernatural elements and a group of cannon fodder transmigrators too.

The part I can remember starts with the MC in his new body as a fairly popular high school student. He's just entered the campus and he sees a 'gloomy' girl being bullied by a bunch of other students. They've stolen her diary and posted the pages on the bulletin board and they're making fun of her because she talks about how she loves her senior (the MC) and that's when the MC walks in. Instead of following the original plot, he diffuses the situation and gets everyone to leave without harassing her more and gives her the diary pages back without reading or making fun of anything--this causes the girl to develop even more yandere tendencies towards him.

The original plot has the girl turning into a vicious ghost on campus because of the bullying and the original MC treating her harshly. After killing everyone on campus and getting her revenge, she turns into the final boss ghost. In this version, she still dies on campus but the MC is heartbroken that he couldn't help her in the end and she comes back immediately as the last boss, but she's determined to protect the MC while getting her revenge. (There's also a thing on the side about how her foster mother/aunt kept her trapped in order to siphon her magic because she was a witch? I'm very unclear on the details. She eventually kills this woman though.)

Therre are also a group of quick wear transmigrators who enter this world to collect points? Or something like that. They have systems IIRC, there's a Lord God somewhere that wants them to finish missions in these worlds, and the more experienced members are trying to cheat the newbies by giving them crap information. The experienced group decide to go to the hospital (bc according to the original plot that's where the last boss ghost should be, only she'll be quite a bit weaker, so they can kill her off ahead of time and win before the others?) and when they get there, they see the MC being wheeled in. They'rre happy about this for some reason and they think killing him off would also be good, but the ghost of the bullied girl is still there and she's more powerful than they expected and gets rid of them so they can't harm the MC.

That's pretty much all I can remember >.< I'm not sure if it's BL or BG (fairly sure it should be BL but I have no idea who the ML would be so I'm starting to doubt myself) and it's been partially translated so there is an NU page. I just can't seem to find the title. Any help would be great, thank you!

Baldingere likes this.
  2. boketto

boketto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Boyfriends Always Turned out to Be a Horror Movie Boss Arc 1

staysaltae and Eccentricstate like this.
  3. Eccentricstate

Eccentricstate ❀ Face-Slapping Champion ❀

Reading List:
    Link
    staysaltae likes this.
  4. staysaltae

staysaltae Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the one! Thank you so so much!!

I skimmed that one too, but it turned out to be what the previous poster said. Thank you for the help though!

Eccentricstate likes this.