Recommendations Looking for child

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by adorablecheetos, Nov 16, 2021.

1. adorablecheetos

adorablecheetos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a child FL-centered stories, please do reccomend some novels/manhwa! I would appreciate it if you could also give rating and a little explanation about the story. Here is my "Done reading" list :

- This 3 years old is a Villain
    - In this life, I will be the Matriarch
    - The baby raising a devil
    - Baby princess through the status window
    - Why are you so obsessed with rejecting affection?
    - I've played the role of adopted daugther too well
    - The Male Lead's Adopted Daughter
    - How to be a Dark Hero's Daughter
    - Becoming the Villain's Family
    - A saint who was adopted by the grand duke
    - Baby squirrel is good at everything
    - Lord baby runs a romance fantasy

I've read more but currently I'm looking for a fool-for-MC type of family, heavily doting on her, and the MC isn't "naive" (I prefer the character to be unrealistically smart for her age than dumbly naive:blob_teary:)

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
    Kosmaryati likes this.
  2. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    I like Once again into the light
    MC doesn't know the future, isn't an overworked novel reader, isn't a ruthless assassin. She's a young teen who got traumatised and now learns to open up once more. And she got some op powers from a potential ml that have boosted her confidence and give her adorable familiars. And antagonist is dumb previous family and demonic little sister.
    I like it because MC is cute, her family is cute and supportive, and it seems like it'll only get more wholesome, with some killing of her past family on the side.

TXHY likes this.
  3. adorablecheetos

adorablecheetos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh, I love that story but sadly the novel version isn't really completed

4. Sky2829

Sky2829 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Little one tears the villain’s script - MC gets a system who wants her to be a villainess but she bags the main villain instead. Even though, her biological family is stupid, her grandmother, uncle and ML’s dad love her very much.
    2. Villainess wants to turn over a new leaf - Green tea MC transmigrated into an abandoned princess. She uses her ‘skills’ and gets everyone together. ML knows she’s green tea and she loves her new family as much as they love her.
    3. The villain big boss just wants to spoil me - MC tries to make ML hate her to save her family or so but the data loved love percentage rather than hat percentage and she messes it up. This one might not have the best writing. The idea and the story was nice and then suddenly it had a time lapse and things went south.

adorablecheetos likes this.
  5. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    The kids have changed: MC is a kid raising her cousin and said cousin's fiancé, by battling their moms and being supportive. The growth of the two kids is nice. I liked it a lot so 4 stars, but it's been a while since I read it.

6. MMWO

MMWO *pout*

Reading List:
    Link
    Devil's Warmth
    Fl reborns to her childhood days so she's not dumbly naive. Fl tries to prevent ml from blackening starting from their childhood days

Sky2829 and adorablecheetos like this.
  7. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't mind JPN ones, then maybe something like:
    Ascendance of a Bookworm
    Reborn Girl Starting a New Life In Another World As a Seventh Daughter
    Mezametara Chikashitsu!? ~Tensei Shoujo no Yume no Saki~ (author MIA)

8. ailiya98

ailiya98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    <대공가 민폐 영애는 혼자 살고 싶습니다>

9. zeuxis

zeuxis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Villainous Princess Wants to Live in a Cookie House
    Manhwa has around 40 translated chapters, I am not so sure about how many raw ones are available though. The novel is completed but the translation is not far yet.
    Mc transmigrates into the body of an "evil" princess who grew up as a commoner if I remember correctly. She tries to get rid of all of her death flags and just wants to bake and gains her familys and the staffs affection through that and her nice personality.
    Art is really pretty and I think its pretty cute and fluffy so far! Im only caught up with the translation of the manhwa though.

The Youngest Princess
    I am pretty sure there is a novel for this one too, but I dont know its name. The Manhwa has around 80 chapters atm though.
    Mc was the archmage of the magic kingdom and got reborn into the body of the youngest daughter of the empires royal family. Her family spoils her rotten and love her a lot, but people from her past as the archmage keep coming to look for her.
    Also very fluffy and I like it so far! There is also a romance tag which makes me feel a bit iffy though so yeah!

I’m Worried that My Brother is Too Gentle
    26 translated manhwa chapters, no clue how many raw chapters. Completed novel, translation in the early stages.
    Mc transmigrates into the younger sister of the crown princes aide who is destined to die by overworking himself because of the prince making him do all the work so he can go out and spend time with his love. Mc does her best to save her brother from that fate, starting at the very beginning when they are all still kids. She gets pampered by her family and especially her brother.
    I really like this one, its cute and fluffy with cute art and theyre all pretty adorable and likeable characters.

The Precious Sister of The Villainous Grand Duke
    Not quite what you asked for but might be something you like too!
    Around 40-50 translated manhwa and novel chapters, unknown raw manhwa chapters number, completed original novel.
    Mc gets reborn into the little "sister" of the future villainous grand duke. In reality she is the little sister of the good original male lead who was kidnapped by the grand dukes evil family. It is rather heavy at the start with what a bad and cruel family both of them are made part of, but the duke starts to grow fond of her and become protective of her. Doesnt really play into the family theme, because both of them are (unknown to the other) aware they are not related and the duke does not care about her as a sister. Pretty sure they are supposed to end up together so yeah. Im not the biggest fan of the stepsiblings or wtv trope but the art is really pretty and I actually really like it so far!

All of the novels have the same name as the manhwas as far as Ive seen!

Hope at least one of these might be of interest to you <3