Spoiler I Became the Sacrificial Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Smol fluffball, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Smol fluffball

Smol fluffball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Unknowingly swapped upon birth, Princess Brianna lost her identity as a princess and became a vagrant orphan. One day, her Imperial Father suddenly sought her back, reinstating her back to her rightful identity as the nation's princess. However, what awaited her was not a family reunion nor was it an extravagant life, but instead, she was to become a sacrifice for the god. Reincarnated into the body of Princess Brianna, our main character only wants to change her fate of death, yet realises that the best way to do so is to become the sacrifice. The only way she can live is by becoming the sacrifice, as hidden scheming along with its causes and effects, slowly unravel in front of her eyes. (Synopsis by gourmet scans)

I have no clue how to insert images ;; I couldn't find a thread for this yet, only 2 chapters are out on the raws, one is a prologue the other is a character introduction

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Venusaur26 likes this.
  3. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers pls

4. MissEva

MissEva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems she won't be able to become the sacrifice since her father and brother will start loving her,
    Any spoilers ?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  5. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only type of "I transmigrated into a novel/game/world where I'm the character hated by her family" stories that I can tolerate are the ones where the original story that the MC read before transmigration is just a misrepresentation of the family (the father loves her but he can't put it into words etc.). I can never get behind stories where the MC HAS TO WORK FOR THE AFFECTION. If she transmigrates into a world where she is hated and has to struggle to be treated as a decent human, that isn't a real family. I hope that she won't care much about pleasing them and making them love her and that she'll eventually leave because from the chapter we have seen, the brothers are hateful little shits who treat the other girl well and scowl and frown at the MC and the father is just a cardboard cutout with 0 personality or affection

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
    Bella94, Herbie420, szvdy and 34 others like this.
  6. Miaihito

Miaihito Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I one hundred percent agree. That is why I enjoy Baby Princess Through the Status Window.

9. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure I get what's going on. The synopsis seems very wrong.
    From the Manga as of ch.2

1. Brianna the MC is switched at birth and recovered by the family at age 10
    2. Brianna is possessed by someone presumably from the time she is taken back
    3. The brother about her age or younger is an a$$hole (kid that age no surprise)
    4. The father hasn't demonstrated any bias as of yet, or personality
    5. Liliana the dove in the magpie nest is insanely cutesy and clingy (possible reincarnator)
    6. Brianna's lady in waiting seems kind and on her side
    7. The elder brother seems neutral

Why she wants to be the sacrifice ? no idea
    Seems like an only winning move is not to play situation. To be the sacrifice she has to be disliked, so she lives but is hated by the emperor and his heirs. If loved by the emperor automatically dies. Losses all around

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
  10. akera93

Reading List:
    Link
    From the manga (I haven't read the novel) I remember her saying that in the past life, she (the MC or the original body owner) wasn't selected as the sacrifice which at face value seems great but then the sacrifice (the other girl) survived and she (the MC who wasn't the sacrifice) ended up dying. I read a choppy machine translated chapter but that seemed to be the gist of it. So, this time around, the MC wants to be the sacrifice because she is betting on the fact that whatever saved the other girl in the original story will save the MC and being the sacrifice is safer

Bella94, Zepelim, augacutan and 12 others like this.
  11. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Hochim

Hochim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can this Life be loved?/ Becoming a sacrificial princess one day/ One day I became a sacrificial Princess 이번 생은 사랑 받을 수 있을까요/ 某天成为祭品公主

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    manhwa link: Chinese version
    https://m.ac.qq.com/comic/index/id/651374

The princess Bebeyana was dropped as soon as she was born. She lost her status as a princess and became a wandering orphan. Suddenly one day her father found her and restored her status as a princess However, what is waiting for her is not family reunion and rich food, but The protagonist, who is about to become a sacrifice to the gods, wants to change the fate of death, but finds that the best way is to become a sacrifice. Only by becoming a sacrifice can she survive. The hidden conspiracy and cause and effect, Gradually unfolding before her eyes

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
  13. Hochim

Hochim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Characters
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

juanexbi, Anna McAvoy and Ceilo27 like this.
  14. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like in the novel (which MC read) as the sacrifice father choose the fake princess but later the the imperial family got a bad ending because of that the MC's life was also ruined.In other hand the fake princess who was offered as a sacrifice didn't die and got a happy ending.

15. Zyphera

Zyphera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got this from a comment on Ridi, so I'm not 100% sure this is correct.

The Emperor can't let go of his feelings for the fake daughter. Understandable, he raised her for ten years before discovering she was switched with his real daughter, but it doesn't mean you should ignore your biological daughter, you piece of crap.

The First Prince isn't close to the Emperor. He is close to Brianna.

The Second Prince only cares and listens to the Fake Daughter.

The Emperor and Brianna have to fight in some battle/war? Where Brianna begs for her freedom and that everyone forget her. Her wish is granted and everyone forgets her existence with the exception of the Fake Daughter, First Prince, and Brianna's maid.

The Emperor, who has lost his memory of Brianna, turned crazy. The First Prince calls a priest who helps Emperor regain his memory of Brianna, but this only made the Emperor more crazier.

The Second Prince also regained his memory of Brianna and apologizes. The Emperor, who is insane, takes a knife and stabs the Second Prince. God knows why.

The First Prince becomes the new Emperor, whilst the previous Emperor and Fake Daughter are locked away in the Spire where they fight everyday.

Venusaur26, Bella94, SarahNA and 58 others like this.
  16. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank u so much...:blobsmilehappy:

17. akera93

Reading List:
    Link
    What the hell? That went from 0 to 100000

18. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m pretty sure there was a topic with the same plot on this forum because I’ve read the summary from the spoiler above a long time ago. Could it be that the manhua is based on a Korean novel with another title? Is it even a manhua or is it a manhwa that is just appearing on a Chinese website first?

edit: it seems like another thread for this novel that had way more spoilers has been removed from the forum.
    I’ve checked the reviews on this novel and people are very unhappy about the quality (there are a lot of typos and the plot doesn’t look good).
    Take everything below with a grain of salt, because it was pure MTL, moreover from reviews made by people who also have their own understanding of the plot and events.
    What I’ve gathered MTLing reviews is that the father
    apparently was being nice to MC who’s the real princess only for the sake of the fake princess. In reality he only cared about the fake princess. This is why the real princess was rude to him, because she knew he’s insincere.
    At the end when the father and the fake daughter are both locked in the tower they fight every day. The first prince is a new emperor but it’s not very clear if the real princess has returned to the palace and helps him or if she’s completely free doing her own thing somewhere else. From the MTL it looks like she’s returned.
    It seems that people were very unhappy because
    apparently everything related to them all remembering MC and the father going crazy has happened in an extra chapter, the main story has finished with the happy family and a fake princess continuing to live as before while the real princess has been forgotten. Even if it’s her wish to gain freedom it still doesn’t fell good to have a person who’s already suffered so much to not get a good revenge on her scum relatives.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
    Bella94, TyShaye, Herbie420 and 44 others like this.
  19. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why the one with more spoilers would be deleted :blobcat_knife: hopefully someone who can give us a more details shows up

20. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all the Intro MTL was totally misleading, see for yourself :
    Also, the poster of the novel is misleading as well. Cause it seems like she is in her father's arms.