Spoiler A Villainess Needs to Have the Ability of a Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, May 2, 2021.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Titles: 绿茶要有绿茶的本事 , A Villainess Needs to Have the Ability of a Villainess
    The Novel: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/a-villainess-needs-to-have-the-ability-of-a-villainess/
    Novel Raws: https://www.shubaow.net/179_179351/ , http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4482711
    Author: 苏钱钱
    Description:
    On the day Wen Yu found out her celebrity boyfriend had cheated on her and her family was also in danger of going bankrupt. That scummy ex of hers didn’t even feel any guilt. First, he cheated, then he mocked Wen Yu, declaring that he’s no longer the poor man he used to be. And thus, her status fell from a phoenix to a pheasant.

Wen Yu couldn’t take this insult.

After her break up, she was accidentally hit by a car.

When she woke up, in front of her stood a man feared by everyone in the entertainment industry: Jiang Yuhe. He was the capital magnate who could essentially control the fate of all celebrities.

He asked her nonchalantly, “How do you want to be compensated?”

Seeing this as the golden finger sent by God, bold ideas suddenly sprang in Wen Yu’s head.

Wen Yu had claimed to have forgotten everything, firmly calling Jiang Yuhe “Older Brother”. And thus, the doctor had diagnosed her with psychogenic amnesia, so her memories were distorted. Helpless, Jiang Yuhe was forced to temporarily take care of this “Little Sister”.

“Brother, are you coming home for dinner tonight?”

“Sorry Brother, a sister just called you. She seems to have misunderstood.”

“Brother, if you are well, then today will be a good day.”

Pretending to be an innocent little green tea*, Wen Yu was sweet, plain, and gentle and had a peaceful and beautiful temperament in front of other people. Behind that facade was a woman who would strike scummy men with a knife heavy-handedly.

On the day she humiliated her scummy ex and forced him to leave the entertainment industry, Wen Yu felt vindicated. Overly excited for a moment, she mistakenly texted her “brother” instead of her scummy ex.

The man squinted as he read the words on the screen out loud. “‘I tolerated and endured humiliation for three months’?”

He sneered, adjusting his position. “Well, aren’t you quite capable?”

“…”

Eventually, Wen Yu would finally learn on the true meaning of tolerating and enduring humiliation T_T

* ‘Green Tea’ is Chinese slang to describe a girl pretending to be innocent and pure.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Jennifere12511 likes this.
  5. Jennifere12511

Jennifere12511 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers?

6. czeihne

czeihne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is really a good good read.

63 chapters in mtl, even the mtl is quite good, easy to understand.

When you are tired of reading something heavy, scheming, dogblood and all, and you want to take a break and read a soft one then this is it.

The plot can be summarized as the FL fallen from princess to a woman from bankrupt family, got cheated by her actor boyfriend and got hit by a car while crossing the street. FL pretended to have amnesia when she knew she was hit by the ML's car holding to him for survival, for revenge.

They then started a brother-sister relationship. It was stiff at first. It was the ML who fell inlove first as FL is bit naive and he doesn't want to return her and want to hold on to the so called brother sister relation until the real elder brother came to the door . No too much scheming or 3rd party either from the ml or fl's side.

There was party before she had an accident where she overhead someone plotting with the MLs wine and she wrote a note, bumped into ML and put it in his pocket. The ML can't forget her perfume and somehow got entrance with the thought that she saved him.
    He tried to find her and then 2 days after, his car hit The FL and then there it is

The ML still even accepted her despite him being cheated for 3 months when he found out that she really didn't have amnesia and was caught when she sent out a text supposedly for the ex bf and got sent to ML.

The struggle was more on how the FL can make achievements when she started her own entertainment company.

When they both became real boyfriend and girlfriend, it was quite smooth aside from the occasional roadblock from her Dad.

What I like the most was the ending, it was really one of the best proposal, not for the sake of flowers, fireworks, but how it was executed, especially the , "in your hand, in my heart" clay dolls thingy... I really loved that and it was so fluffy

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
  7. lamb19

lamb19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank god! I'm at chapter 33, just before the confession of the amnesia thing and I was doubtful if I could continue reading after this... The tension is f*cking real!
    If he didn't forgive her I would stop immediately. I'm not ready for a dog-blood drama plot twist.
    Though, in irl, If I were Jiang Yunhe, I wouldn't forgive her. After all, she deceived him for 3 months, so the feelings she aroused in him are also a scheme. The person he fell in love with doesn't exist, it's all an act.

8. Ms.Wabisabii

Ms.Wabisabii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, where are you reading that at chapter 33 and 63 so much has happened!? The translation I'm reading from is at chapter 82 and he has now found out who she is from the cops.

Also, I think he falls for the actual Wen Yu because he starts to notice that all coyness is an act and that she is quite scheming and smart but he likes that about her and goes along with her ploys against that actress who believed Jiang likes her.

9. lamb19

lamb19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading right before they started translating. I read the mtl version.