Spoiler For My Husband’s New Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FMHNW.jpg

Official Novel Raws: Author: 박귀리
    (The same author who wrote, "Looking for My Fiancé’s Lover", "There is No Counterattack From The Supporting Character", and "Antagonized Bachelorette Enjoying a Simple Life")

Description:

“It would tarnish his honor, I think it was just a play.”

It’s been half a year since I’ve been playing a play disguised as marriage.

Now is the time.

Time to let him go.

After her family collapsed and even her father went missing, she had nowhere to go. Lancelot is Anita’s old friend and only savior.

“Don’t refuse, Anita. Marrying with me is the only way to guarantee your status.”

I think it was a happy married life in its own way.

“A child…… I think it’s good to have it with the girl you love.”

“I think so.”

Caring for each other.

“Wouldn’t it be better if I didn’t attend the banquet? Others may insult you.”

“As my wife wishes.”

Trying to understand each other.

I had received a lot of favor from Lancelot.

So now it’s my turn.

For the sake of Lancelot and his new lover.

I need spoilers for this. So, does Lancelot really have a new lover? or is this another misunderstanding trope going on here? From the first tled chapter posted, it seems like Lancelot loves Anita and Anita is just misunderstanding his intentions due to the circumstances that she's going through.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Table of Contents

For My Husband's New Wife
    Author : 박귀리
    Artist : 아화

FL : Anita
    She is not a noble. Her father works mainly for the Duke of Edenbahir. The noble kids bullied her by making fun of her status which left quite a hurtful experience for her. According to the cover it seems she has light blonde hair and green eyes.
    ML: Lancelot
    He is the heir to the duchy of Edenbahir and the duke's son. He has blonde hair, handsome face and blue eyes. The Edenbahir family are the descendants of the Atlantean imperial family.
    Ludwig Edenbahir ; Lancelot's father. According to Anita's pov, he seems like a nice and warm guy. The duke doesn't likes his mother. He is good friend of Anita's father, Vincent Boloni. Both he and Vincent are founder or Callasgo trust.
    Claudia is a really good and the first friend of Anita.She also has blue eyes, a little more white than Lancelot and blonde hair. She is Lancelot's cousin sister. She is also one of the descendants of the Atlantean imperial family. According to Claudia Anita is really pretty.
    She is the grandmother of Lancelot and Claudia. Also the mother of the Duke of Edenbahir and Claudia's mother. She doesn't like Anita because of her low-status and also doesn't want Lancelot to be like his father(her son).
    SUMMARY

CHAPTERS (MTL)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
    Galaxies_pob, Lucila, Th.ay and 3 others like this.
  3. Hoque99

Hoque99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. adorablecheetos

adorablecheetos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    interesting:blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

5. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    From the first chap ,I don’t think ML has a lover
    Any spoilers?

First 3 chap are free and 2,3 chap are about how the two leads met for the first time when they were kids

6. Hera a misigga

Hera a misigga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Lancelot is actually the ml then it should be clear as transparent jelly that he doesn't have any lover and FL is the one who is misunderstanding.

But I really hope that this misunderstanding has actually a reasonable reason and not some lousy one which would be kinda boring/cliche.
    The free chapters seemed interesting so hoping for some spoilers:aww:

7. Lacey_Avocato

Lacey_Avocato New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the comments and it says the ML keeps denying he’s in love with FL
    I hope the author won’t drag that for too long cause it’ll be boring then :oops::oops:

10. Eccedentesiastdisha

Eccedentesiastdisha is married to Eren Jaeger

Reading List:
    Link
    • Anitta wants to return the book because she doesn't know when they both will meet again but she is also afraid of reuniting with him.
    • Their houses( fl & ml) were 4 hours away from each other by carriage.
    • She was thinking about what to give him as a gift. She needed to think of something worthy for him to consider it as a gift.
    • After very much consideration she chose her nanny's cookies because she was really proud of her nanny's cooking skills.
    • Then Anitta and her father visited the Grand Duke of Edenbahir.
    • Anitta knew that today was an important day for her father because her father suffered for days for today.
    • Anitta's father saw the book and asked her about the book and she told him that she borrowed it from the Edenbahir's study last time. After hearing that her father scolded her with a stern face to borrow things after getting permission.
    • Anitta got permission for borrowing the book but she was afraid to mention the boy's name so she simply said sorry.
    • Then they arrived after 4 hours and met the ml's father.He had blue eyes and blonde hair just like the ml.
    • Anitta's nanny told her that the Duke of Edenbahir is the nephew of King Schweholiq II and cousin of the current Emperor, so to be polite to him.
    • Then Anitta introduced herself in a little trembling voice.
    • Anitta thought that the ml's father would be as cold as him but in reality he was a really warm and nice person.
    • The mansion was really quite so it was awkward.Her father told her that there is little work today so she should go and look around the garden.
    • Anitta nodded yes with an excited face and went to find Lancelot (ml).
    • Then she found Lancelot immersed in reading and also a blonde girl near him.
    • Anitta thought maybe it's one of the kids from that day and turned pale.
    • So she wanted to quickly run away from there after giving the books and the cookies.
    • But she wasn't able to due to the blonde girl because she asked about who she is
    • The girl was a little more whiter than Lancelot and had blonde hair,green eyes.
    • The girl wasn't as pretty as Lancelot but comparable to him.
    • Then the girl suddenly said that "you're so preety". Anitta was confused because she couldn't believe that someone as preety as her was saying this to her. Then the girl continued and said "you're the prettiest girl I have ever seen."
    • Then she asked Anitta's name but she wasn't able to say anything because of the incident a week ago.
    • Then after when the blonde girl asked her to hurry up she said her name.
    • Then she introduced herself as Claudia,the niece of the Duke.
    • Then Lancelot said that she is his cousin.
    • He said not to get along with her.
    • Then after coming back to her senses, she greeted Lancelot.
    • Then he turned his face to read the book again.She told him thanks and that she brought cookies for him for lending her his book. He said to leave it there, fl was a bit disappointed but kept the book and cookies as said.
    • Claudia spoke ill of Lancelot by saying that she thought he was mute.
    • Lancelot was a bit embarrassed and then Claudia apologize saying that he just doesn't say much.
    • He told her to get out since it's becoming much noisy.
    • It was just like Anitta's bedroom,it wasn't something special just because it was the successor's room.
    • Then Claudia and Lancelot started arguing because they weren't leaving his room.
    • Then Claudia took Anitta's hand and hugged her arm and said that her grandma told that pretty girls can be ignorant,so they both can be ignorant too.
    • Then Claudia said "If you have a good heart and make good friends, you will be happy even if you are ignorant. Lancelot must be unhappy because he has a dirty mind and no friends."
    • Then Claudia asked that she must be having a lot of friends since she is pretty but then Anitta's mind went back to the incident where the kids insulted her.
    • After that incident came to her mind , her eyes started turning red. Claudia was shocked and worried that if it's her fault but according to Anitta it wasn't and she wanted to say it but her mouth didn't open, so she shook her head and swallowed the tears with all her strength.
    • But then Claudia apologized by saying "I don't know what the problem is, but I'm so sorry!" I won't do that again!"
    • She sincerely didn't want to make her apologize so she tried hard to open her closed lips.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
  11. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Claudia remain as a good friend :aww:

Eccedentesiastdisha likes this.
  12. Eccedentesiastdisha

Eccedentesiastdisha is married to Eren Jaeger

Reading List:
    Link
    • Anitta then told Claudia that she doesn't have any friends of her age.
    • Actually Anitta wasn't alone when she was in her hometown. In her hometown her relatives, cousins and grandfather lived.
    • Two years ago they left the city. Her father wanted to move away from their hometown city,her grandfather tried very much to stop him but Anitta's dad eventually left.
    • Then Anitta told Claude that the kids don't want to be her friend since her father doesn't have a title.
    • But Anitta knew of her father's hard work.
    • The nobility regarded them as dirty and stupid livestock. For the first time in her life, she felt that hostility which gave her quite a shock.
    • The room became quite, Anitta felt embarrassed for bringing up the topic but then Claudia broke the silence and said that she doesn't live here in Chavalon. She is from Hespain so she also doesn't have any friends here and due to that she has to stay with the antisocial bastard ( Lancelot).
    • Claudia smiled and squeezed Anitta's hand and told her that she was thinking she might get mental illness by staying with Lancelot, so let's play together from now on.
    • She was really really excited and happy to be Anitta's first friend.
    • Then Claudia ate one cookie made by Anitta's nanny and was very much delighted with the taste.
    • Claudia didn't give Anitta any chance to speak because she was talking so fast. Claudia then started planning what they should do first while Anitta still couldn't believe that she wanted to be friends with someone as low and dirty as her.
    • From that day on she spent every late winter on the Duke's house.
    • (Maybe after a year) Anitta was waiting for Lancelot and Claudia in the garden.
    • Claudia after seeing Anitta got very happy and hugged her fiercely like always.
    • For Anitta ,Claudia was a little golden bird chattering lovely songs.
    • Then Claudia told Anitta that her and Lancelot were playing a game in which they had to guess the name 10 countries out of which 9 were wrong.
    • Anitta then was thinking of how happy, energetic and excited she became with Claudia. Any problem was a minor concern next to Claudia.
    • Then Anitta asked Lancelot that it must have been hard to which he didn't answer which angered Claudia and then she told him to answer Anitta.
    • But when he still didn't Claudia sighed and moved on.
    • It was still difficult for Anitta to talk to Lancelot because instead of talking he mostly showed signs of annoyance from time to time when they talked to him.
    • ( I didn't quite understand the translations but maybe Lancelot is sick here.)
    • Anitta started thinking about the time when Lancelot was sick for quite a long time during winter. She felt uncomfortable in her mind even though it was not her disease so she made him stew with all her heart.
    • But when she gave him the stew he didn't want to eat it, which Anitta expected because she was used to his cold gestures.
    • But still she hoped for him to maybe eat it later, so she left the stew in the table and then went to Claudia in the next room and they were enjoying the puzzle.
    • After 30 minutes Anitta heard Lancelot calling for a maid to get rid of the stew.
    • At that time Anitta's hardened for a moment while choosing the puzzle pieces. But she decided not to think about it too deeply.
    • She thought when people are sick they don't have any appetite, so that must be the case with him too or maybe he hates ginger.
    • As always Claudia complained on her behalf that she knew he was going to say that same shit, it's noisy, smelly blah blah.
    • Then Anitta smiled awkwardly at her close friend and said maybe he isn't feeling well today.
    • Claudia then said he isn't as great as you think, he is just a messed up kid.
    • Then the Duke of Edenbahir knocked on the door while calling Claudia.
    • Then the Duke told them that the god mother has come so they should probably go greet her.
    • Claudia's face showed no signs of welcome or displeasure either.
    • Claudia then told Anitta who was confused that the Godmother is her mother's and Lancelot's father's mother.Duke of Edenbahir doesn't get along with her so they call her God mother.
    • So Anitta thought since she is in their house,she should also greet the god mother.
    • Then both of them headed to the drawing room.
    • She knew that the god mother in good words was very aristocratic and in bad words very tricky.
    • She was a little nervous because of the fact that she wasn't a noble but she made herself think that it's not good to think negatively when you haven't even met.
    • Claudia greeted the Godmother bravely.
    • The god mother's cold face turned warm after seeing Claudia and then they both were talking very nicely.
    • After seeing them Anitta gained a little courage because of the attitude of the God mother towards Claudia.
    • Then Claudia told Anitta to introduce herself to the godmother.
    • Anitta also said hello and introduced herself, she couldn't even finish her first greeting because the god mother didn't even glance at her.
    • She naturally passed by her as if she had neither seen nor heard her.
    • It was a complete disregard.

I have two doubts so please still wait for the translations for those two informations.
    The first one is that it is maybe god mother or god father.
    And the second is that idk if the event of Anitta meeting Claudia's god mother is happening in the past or now. If I get the answer after doing some more translations then I will change it .

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
  13. Jung-shi

Jung-shi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! I am looking forward to the story progress! Thank you!

Creolenerd likes this.
  14. mrs.apache

mrs.apache Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Description :

“It would tarnish his honor, I think it was just a play.”

It’s been half a year since I’ve been playing a play disguised as marriage.

Now is the time.

Time to let him go.

After her family collapsed and even her father went missing, she had nowhere to go. Lancelot is Anita’s old friend and only savior.

“Don’t refuse, Anita. Marrying with me is the only way to guarantee your status.”

I think it was a happy married life in its own way.

“A child…… I think it’s good to have it with the girl you love.”

“I think so.”

Caring for each other.

“Wouldn’t it be better if I didn’t attend the banquet? Others may insult you.”

“As my wife wishes.”

Trying to understand each other.

I had received a lot of favor from Lancelot.

So now it’s my turn.

For the sake of Lancelot and his new lover.

Th.ay and Deleted member 282232 like this.