Spoiler Heeran's National Sonata 희란국 연가 (from the author of "Under the Oak Tree")

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by badsanta88, Oct 25, 2021.

1. __Sooyaaa__

__Sooyaaa__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess the concubine is the princess Garan

yserieh likes this.
  2. acm

acm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does someone know what chapter of the novel corrisponds to the 9 episode of the manwha?

3. Eelillya

Eelillya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what Jahyun does to her that's crappy? I'm just starting the novel and don't really want to read ch aft ch of her getting tortured if that's what happens

4. laala

laala New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you send me the link where you are reading a novel please

Cloudland19 likes this.
  5. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DAMMNNNN lol the author said "FUCK YOO SHIP"

Please tell me if there's detailed sex scenes of Soru x Yato too I ain't want read no scumbag sex scene

Edit: WAIT detailed? is the novel R19? I swear i saw it as R16

Wait WHAT are you telling me that the handsome man we see in the cover is her father's skin!? Or is it his new psycial appearance (as a human; like his own body or is it other skin?)
    ~~~~
    Also does anyone know the difference between these? 2 say their Side Stories but sometime ago I remembered the side story cover being a green cover on ridibooks before it was removed off the site[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
    Glutton idiot, Selin and Tech is life like this.
  6. Bibilxxx

Bibilxxx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who did she snu snu with first?

onnagiri likes this.
  7. MochiPark

MochiPark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me who love noragami screams internally!!!:blobmelt::blobsalt::blobupset::blobrofl::blob_blush::blobuwu:

Thank god..she deserves better not someone like jaehyung or whatever!!

8. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Before I start reading this, can someone tell me when the FL finally realizes that Jahyun is a piece of shit? Like how many chapters will she keep pinning for him and then finally throws him to the curb. Also, does the FL ever sleep with Jahyun? I hope not but they’re married so they probably did it? But since he hated her I hope that kept him from consummating their marriage or is it that he hates her so much that he would even sexually abuse/rape her? Ugh reading about that :sick:piece of trash:sick: will be unbearable but I’ll get thru it bc of Yato x Soru

EDIT: There’s another thread for this and someone said that there’s only smut of Jahyun and Garan:blobconfused: no smut for Yato x Soru ummmm what?????:confusedcatblob: Is this true!?:bloborz:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
  9. nserious

nserious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn't snu snu with anyone in the novel.

10. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's only smut because of jaehyung and garan?

torte1315 and NovelenthusiastIDK like this.
  11. nserious

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that's correct.

12. Bibilxxx

Bibilxxx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so...

13. Riru__1233

Riru__1233 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for this wonderful informative piece of intel, but even if ik the ending I this want to read the novel/manhwa at the same time so pain is all imma be feeling for awhile then.

I have seen some people talk abt Jahyeon and saying he’s a ‘shitty’ ml but in retrospect, even is he’s well aware that he is using soru a sense of unknown guilt along with other feelings begin to Festor. Meaning I don’t think he’s really a ‘shitty’ person per see, since he too has a sense of justice/ concerns. Examples being when soru hurts herself for the sake of others he always wonder why she happily does so, or when soru pours out her gratitude towards Jahyeon he knows that he isn’t deserving of it. But his sense of duty to his cause always stop himself from acting on his feelings ig, I find that admirable but cowardly at the same time…how ironic. But to begin with we need to realise that soru was originally just ‘apart of the plan’ for Jahyeon, for his revenge ig and I presume even soru knows herself that by staying she is going to be used in some way or another. But in her staying, was of her own ‘selfishness’ (honestly I think it’s well deserved rlly) of just wanting to escape from the ‘ghostly beings’ that haunted her and when she met Jahyeon for the first time they vanished. So for her peace of mind she stayed.

14. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That sucks. Wished for smexy Yato scenes, not with #1 trash man and his side piece.

15. nserious

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah you shouldn't read the novel expecting many cute moments between Soru and Yato.

16. AnniePoo

AnniePoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for sharing! I'm totally loving you both right now!!! And am beyond relieved she doesn't stay with that #$/*$

Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
  17. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I've already spoiled the ending in the other thread.
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/heeran-love-song.137501/

Anyways, for people who missed it, I'll copy the same here as well -

To avoid any affect on my mental health, I directly read the ending chapters and the ending was as explained in the spoiler above. Soru asked Yato to save Jahyeon which he did. Jahyeon was knocked out for two days and on the first day Soru visited him for the last time where he layed on the bed due and was unconscious due to wound. She saved him for the last time by biting her lips and oozing out blood from them and put them on his lip to shove down that blood in his throat. Man was confused whether it is a dream or not but nevertheless was happy. He thought that this was what he was avoiding, his own feelings towards her as his heart beats increased, for him it was a sweet dream. Soru left him whispering take good care of your health.
    When he woke up from his slumber he found his wounds all clean, there wasn't a single scratch on his body and he realised that it wasn't a dream. He ran towards Soru's chamber calling out her name. A maidservant told him that she has left two days ago to which he denied saying she must be somewhere here. He got a cut in the process too but he didn't payed any attention to it and searched for her finally settling down to the conclusion that she has left.
    He remembered what he said to her I should've sent you somewhere else (idiot also said where she could've gone as there is no place for her).

Soru left with her beloved Yato who was always in love with her. Sweet simp called himself as someone who doesn't deserve her and said that he is a monster to which Soru replied she too is one and as usual lovers he denied and recited a full poetry filled with love for her. On her wish, they left somewhere where only the two of them will be together.

Fast forward, Jahyeon has become King of Heeran and he isn't happy at all. He is forced to hug a woman and there is no peace in his life. He doesn't really blame Gayun for what she did cause he knew she did that to protect her family and to prevent him for rebelling. Though he isn't fond of her and despite her pleas, left the palace for a mission or something even though it wasn't long he came to the palace. She asked him to stay for the sake of the empty chair of a heir which he turned a deaf ear but he knew he couldn't delay it.
    --
    I'll leave some explaining and come to direct one.
    --
    By coincidence, he found Soru's maidservant who was taking care of beautiful flowers. She asked for forgiveness about not informing him of it and said it was Madam that planted her and now she is gone, he wanted to take care of it. Jahyeon asked her whether he can stay there for a while to which she nodded.
    After leaving that place, he was drinking heavily, the ghost/minister (sorry for that MTL translated as ghost but the way he was advising her reflect that the companion was a minister) asked him that he shouldn't drink too much and should forget what happened to which he said he will as he has no choice.

Some vendors were discussing about a beautiful couple who are a frequent visitor in the market.

Jahyeon, who was drunk, saw from the bar's window that a beautiful couple is there, the man hugs the woman and the woman smiles beautifully for him. By the time the went into carriage and it moved, Jahyeon realised who was it and ran from the shop tailing the carriage screaming Soru! Soru!, he dare not to take off his eyes from it. In desperation he stole a horse and chased it, it went towards the mountain and he ran through the forest where he saw two people ascending towards the sunset. He started calling out again Soru! Soru! but his voice didn't reached them even though it was loud and clear. His heart sank and he realised he can never forget her and is doomed to live his whole live in her remeberance. As he left the forest with slumped shoulders he hear the song of the Goblins : (MTL ahead)

“The light doesn’t reach
    deep
    deep
    in the valley
    there is a princess

A monster that devoured everything
    "Yato"
    He is always by your side
    her feet never touch the ground
    the skin is not damaged
    That body never gets cold.”

Hearing the sound, he lowered his head again and stared into the darkness. Slow footsteps follow without strength. Mountains dance over the heavy shoulders, and the love songs of twisted and bizarre ghosts resound in the air.

“In the darkness the princess smiles,
    can see that face
    only the moment of sunset.
    in the abyss
    The princess laughs.”

There's no realisation or something. She just shifted her feelings to Yato, at the end she's still kinda grateful to Jaehyon, proven by the fact that she healed him before she left. You may find her annoying for behaving like this just like me but I think it has something to do with her being a celestial being. She just forgives human beings easily and doesn't bore any grudges to anyone.

For the second question, her suffering are kinda long, it only ends in the last 10-20 something chapters. So if you're not a fan of ansgt on top of that which stretches throughout the book, avoid reading this novel.

For people being confused about whom she truly loved, first of all, I would like to clarify that there was indeed some infatuation on her part towards Jaehyon as he was the only one who saved her. Thus for a girl who always lived in darkness, he became her only light. She was still in the darkness looking towards at the only source of light until Yato came and held her hand, leading her out in the brightness.

That sums of up the whole saga of who loves who.

Jaehyon is a man who has a very high pride and ego. On top of that the guilt to what he did to to Soru as mentioned by the other members ,which I barely saw in the novel though, anyway, his puny feelings couldn't climb his ego and he lost her. It was kind of, like a same dress that you want hanging in H&M and in your local market. Many would still want the H&M just because of the brand, even if the dress in local market is of more quality. That is what happened with him, having the nation's beloved and beautiful princess who was unattainable, was his drive, it satisfied his ego and made him proud. In the process he didn't realised his feelings but when he did, well, he already lost the most beautiful person that was always in his sight, by his side.

Yato killed and ate all the other Yokai (it was when Soru was a child) who were fighting over her.
    She asked Yato to kill her but he couldn't bring himself and instead stole her eyes.

The reason why Yato saved Soru was because he to be loved too, Soru gave him warmth which he unconsciously realised, but he was very much hurt by the humans and a child he saved and healed eyes of, when he saw Yato (who was in his original form) he became terrified and left Yato all alone after all Yato had done for him. This is why he never trusted human beings but still helped Soru cause he wanted to be loved, to be needed but deceived his own feelings as hunger for her blood and flesh. Coming to the part of him taking her eyes away, it was so because he got triggered by his past, when the child he took care of as a father was able to see ran away after looking at him. He stole away her vision (which included her power) so that she won't see the terrible things happening around her which made her cry, he wanted to stop her tears but because he was a monster, he did what he thought was best to stop her from crying after seeing the destruction and deaths going on around her.

Yes he wear her father's skin cause he loathe his appearance, apparently Yokai can take appearance of any person of they consume them. So when Soru's father dies, he steal away his body. As weird it may sound, he was compelled to do so being rejected and hurt by the humans who never saw him as a being but as a monster.
    He also took her Father's appearance right after meeting and stealing Soru's eyes cause he didn't wanted her to see his real appearance. Someone told him that he would never be accepted by the humans cause of his monstrous look and this is why he took that step. His backstory is equally saddening.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2021
  18. Ciddos

Ciddos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is great, now I have the whole text. Where did you get it? Is this the wholebook? Aweome awesome :D

torte1315, j9dehonor and AnniePoo like this.
  19. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m curious, does FL ever see Yato’s true appearance?
    Thx for the spoilers:blob_pompom:

torte1315, Boopbup and Plumpuppeach like this.
  20. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, well her father was a fine ass man lol
    Do you know what actually happen to her father? And did Soru ever get her vision back? If so what was her reaction when seeing Yato in her father skin? And does she ever see Yato true appearance as well?

Edit: Just read the 1st chapter lol so the 3rd prince was her father then and she never met him.
    And he was Evil as well? Do we get to know more about him or no? And does she ever find out it her father skin? I hope not lol

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021