Spoiler SSS-Class Suicide Hunter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Godgrid, Jul 3, 2020.

1. reokyouma

reokyouma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to saint and alchemist in the end?

2. Godgrid

Godgrid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Saint? Who dat?

Alchemist doesn't really appear in the later chapters

3. evil_muffins

evil_muffins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is an interesting idea... but they'd have to also keep Raviel somewhere, since if Raviel dies then his skill would trigger right? So he can't get stuck in an infinite loop of regressing as long as Raviel stays safe

Oh! My question:
    What happens after Raviel's poisoning incident? The mtl stopped at this point.

Does MC and FL become the emperess and emperor? Or do they still keep being a duke?

4. arkvastis

arkvastis New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Around chapter 86 it talks about the librarian and the main character. My question is, does the Librarian know about the main characters regression ability?

Neyva likes this.
  5. Ivan16

Ivan16 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, in aegim empire the demon king offered a shortcut to level 99. There's a conflict about who choose it. Does it mentioned who chose it in the later chapter?

6. evil_muffins

evil_muffins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he knows. It's hinted in the next arc and explicitly said in the one after that.

Yes. I believe it's already said in the earlier chapters right? or it's already spoiled earlier in the thread.
    Paladin chose it not because she wanted to go to 99th floor but she wanted revenge on other guild members.

7. lovecall

lovecall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is only possible if the foe knows MC power and even know its link with FL life so they have a reason to capture her which is unrealistic. In fact, the fact that they do not know that his skill is linked with FL is what helped MC turn the situation around in the battle after ch 369.

They just punished the prince and sent him to constellation killer’s original world for a hard life as there will be no one to spoil him there anymore. He has to earn the living himself.

After chapter 369, MC simply killed original constellation killer, climbed the rest of the tower, and become one of the pillars. It ends as he comes down to the first floor answering the press questions while thinking about lazing around with FL for a break for a long while.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2021
    schmawesome, Am_elf, Dvenger and 7 others like this.
  8. mia16

mia16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know how each hunter got eliminated during the 30’s floor race fight? I know how the count and the heretic got eliminated, but I’m curious how the other lost and who wins in the end.

9. ZodiacTemplar

ZodiacTemplar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a quick question for you Godgrid, I hope you can help me clarify something. In the relationships tab under the Black Witch It says "Unnamed Son (rape by goblin)". Did that really happen? it's kind of dark.

10. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    Obviously a troll

11. ZodiacTemplar

ZodiacTemplar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for answering. I knew it had to be a troll but I just couldn't get it out of my head. While it has only happened in Chinese novels, I've seen some super fucked up things creeped out out of nowhere here and there, so I needed someone to confirm that it was just a troll. I've edited the wiki myself now to take that out, thank you.

Bella94 likes this.
  12. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel you.. Rape is becoming a common thing in Chinese troupe.. Anyway the Goblin would totally never do that.. He is an adopted son of Gongja afterall.. His personality would never allows that to happen as well.. Goblin is after all such a straightforward character which is why Gongja thinks they are cute.. Plus if he did that he will break the relationship he have with his adoptive father and also the Black Witch would never allows something like that to happen

Am_elf, Neyva and ZodiacTemplar like this.
  13. izukunistapro

izukunistapro Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know which chapter of the novel is cap 72 of the manhwa?

14. AN.H

AN.H Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like this novel.....Especially when entering the stage where MC meets FL....:X3::X3::bloblove:

And this really touched me..:blob_teary::blob_teary: Like I'm reading a romance novel...:blobnosebleed: And it even beats all the romance novels I've ever read...(Although I know that this novel doesn't focus on romance)...especially the climax scene....blobmelt_thumbs:blobsneeze:

Especially when they show contrasting traits with each other...:blobsneeze:

Bella94 and Kristal like this.
  15. Calend9

Calend9 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May i know why sword emperor didn't appear around chapter 200-269? Is he sealed or something? Or the author just forget to mention about him?

16. De Lan

De Lan Smartass from blue planet

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still confuse who is actually the one that choose demon kings rewards during 12 floor? Is it just a play or is anyone really choosing that?

17. FouH

FouH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I know from the Mtl ver that
    Amethys (Jang soo) or the tower master was a noble with a self-sacrificing attitude that takes a whole new level of madness and how 3 dragon kings are involved in tower creation and how MC choose to obtain a skill that helps him "Revive" the one from the ghoul summoning SSS Skill
    But is it just me or the flame emperor guy isn't included? And is he seriously not included?

18. ImperialNero

ImperialNero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont get ur point, he can literally go through any point of time he wants by commiting suicides multiple times.

BananaChi likes this.
  19. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    He only goes back 24 hours so if you trapped him in a place where he could never get help for 24 hours, he's stuck at that time, unable to go back further

Last edited: Aug 20, 2022
  20. AethIcamen

AethIcamen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He can. Remember how he repeatedly killed himself just to kill the flame emperor? But well, I still haven't read the full novel so maybe there's something that I don't know and I am actually here to see if it is worth it to read the novel because the reviews are not so nice when it comes to the FL...

((I am a manhwa reader who's curious about what will happen next.))