Picked Up (contains art bait) this danmei is about an omega transmigrating into a normal society/non-abo

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by msbwhy, Oct 11, 2021.

1. msbwhy

msbwhy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 溺酒
    Raw Link:
    https://www.gongzicp.com/novel-201279.html
    NU Link: unavailable (nobody has picked up this novel as far as I know)
    Total chapter: 92 chapter + 6 extras
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

1. Art bait (from the manhua adaptation)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Source: https://manga.bilibili.com/detail/mc30581

2. According to some people who already read this:

- Uncommon trope? (ABO people transmigrating into non-ABO world)
    - HOT SMEXY PPPP
    - MPREG. Apparently it showed the omega's journey during his pregnancy (from beginning till birth).
    - Cold ML but got attracted to MC (I THINK no heavy angst detected since they didn't point out any angst here)

Description
    (MTL):
    Shen Tingwei, an omega who can't drink, is accompanied by the smell of cranberry wine emitted by the glands.
    But this time, the taste of wine seems particularly strong.
    So he got drunk.
    When you wake up, everything seems strange and "abnormal".
    Endurance of omega's first special situation, he dragged his body into the pharmacy, pale, and said, "Please give me an omega inhibitor spray."
    The other side for a long time: "What?"
    Can't buy inhibitors, helpless, have to find a place to live first.
    Shen Tingwei: "Hello, open a room."
    Hotel front desk: "Show your ID card."
    Shen Tingwei did not hand over the ID card, the other side is confused, soon put the ID card back into his hands, the tone is not good: "Recently checked strictly, you can't stay without an ID card, you go to other places to see."
    Shen Tingwei did not turn around, but heard the people behind the whisper: "Gender omega?" I'm still Casio! Are you so unwilling to deal with fake certificates now..."
    -
    The beautiful omega crossed into normal society and fell into the street drunk because of the pheromones he had released.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
  2. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    IMG link dead

3. msbwhy

msbwhy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uh sorry i don't really understand-
    do u mean the image isn't showing?

Kyonio likes this.
  4. Kyonio

Kyonio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep

5. msbwhy

msbwhy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NOOOO it won't shoowwww :blob_teary: i already used link & insert image now idk what to use :blobconfounded:

Kyonio likes this.
  6. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    download the image, upload it here. don't link it

7. msbwhy

msbwhy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    help I'm noob but u need to insert the image URL in the "image" section?? where the heck did u upload the image?????
    i do copy & paste the image immediately before, but it still not showing

8. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    there's a little button called upload a file right next to post reply, you can't miss it.

Kyonio likes this.
  9. msbwhy

msbwhy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the image showing now?? i think I'm blind or something is wrong bcs upload a file thing is not exist. there's only More options next to Upload a file.
    but I tried another site to upload the image

Kyonio likes this.
  10. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    I think maybe need list down rough ml and angst cause from what I have read, ML is cold and rough to MC and hurt MC during sex when ML is drunk, MC thought he miscarried the baby. This novel MC and ML is basically Mute Slave MC and ML, ML hurt MC and MC continue forgiving and hoping ML won't be bad to him. (My first thought after a couple chapters in is Mute Slave Couple)

11. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what??? :blobastonished:
    :blobconfounded:

12. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    well I didn't went too far in but early chapters gave me mute slave vibes, so I decided to stop and hope for translation and spoilers before continuing. :sushi_peak: I tend to like fluff and horror novels, not a big fun of angst as I don't want to cry too much.
    (self note: stopped at c28)

ps: I like that gif in your signature, can I ask on the source?

applebeans likes this.
  13. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's tian guan cifu anime opening
    I also can't stand mute slave's beginning… it's like super spice death flaming chilli when I'm a noob chilli eater :blob_coughblood:
    I hope it's gets better/not really abuse
    he got out of abo verse just to get another abuse, what's the point then?

Lost Happiness likes this.
  14. msbwhy

msbwhy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i actually heard about this novel from other people & i myself only managed to read to chapter 5 because mtl hurts my brain but i really hope it's not as bad as it seem:blobsob: since the manhua cover is so pretty but kinda has a tiny angst vibe :blobupset:

Lost Happiness likes this.
  15. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    True, maybe it won't be as abusive as mute slave since that novel have around 300 chapters so the dog blood plot got prolonged.

Edit: thanks for telling me on the source

applebeans likes this.
  16. LeniSnow

LeniSnow New Pretty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lost Happiness
    This is very misleading. This novel isn't like mute slave at all. I would like to respectfully ask you to delete or edit your comment.

The MC Initiated contact with ml. From your statement, during pregnancy the mc went on estrus and was asking ml for help, ml rejected because he is pregnant but mc insist. They did it but in the middle mc's stomach starts to hurt, ml stopped immediately and went to the hospital.
    This ML have empathy problem, he is aware and have a psychologist. He isn't abusive but just lacking emotions. Even mc knows he cares about him because of how attentive he is to mc's living conditions.

If you believe this is like Mute slave, either you were reading a completely different novel or you weren't reading at all.

The mc transmigrated after getting in a car accident with truck-kun. He got influenced by an alpha's pheromones before crossing when he had a blind date with a forceful alpha that day. He then got on estrus and came across the ml, who he ask for help. The ml thought he was just climbing his bed sent by bidders for company projects so he wants to reject him but mc collapse and they brought him to a hotel. When the mc got better ml wants to send him back but his address can't be found, mc ask for an id so he can work and then he left, he was given compensation but he didn't want to owe anything anymore so he left with the ID and a 100(?).

When the ml found out mc got pregnant he took him back and proposed marriage. Mc needs stability and he wants to give birth, ml needs the married title(ml is adopted and the Chen family wants him to marry the sister he grew up with and he doesn't want to) and the baby so this marriage is beneficial to both of them.

ML lacks empathy, he have a psychologist he had been seeing for almost 7 years(going seldom for the last few years) because he wants to know how to be a normal human(this is what the psychologist said), ml is like a robot learning how to be a human and the doctor is like a programmer imputing data, it's like if you tell him a normal person needs to have a wife and a child he would do it. Ml was ask if the reason he adopted a child 2 years ago and now got married was because of this and fortunately ml said no. ML is also a man of few words, he is not good at conveying. He learns how to love and care as he fall in love with mc.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
  17. flamingred

flamingred Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooo I think I'll take this on

The publisher isn't any forbidden ones like Qidian right?

sunflower_03 likes this.
  18. msbwhy

msbwhy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the publisher is Chang Pei (gongzicp)

19. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    @msbwhy not sure if you know but the novel is translated here https://www.novelupdates.com/series/intoxicated/

I ain't deleting or editing my comment cause I was only giving my opinions and I can't believe you want me to do that. Who are you to restrict my freedom since its not like I am forcing anyone to not read it. I think you need to get off your high horse for thinking I was misleading since I clearly stated I only read the early chapters like 27 or something and stated what I mtl-ed. Also your comprehension of my comment is so off. Like I did not say ML rejected MC to have sex cause MC is pregnant. I said ML was drunk and did it with pregnant MC. You should have taken my comment with a grain of salt instead of asking me to edit or delete my comment like someone entitled. Saying I wasn't reading or reading something else , just because I compared it to having mute slave vibes. I did not say it was mute slave, I said it had vibes as in, MC being hurt by a cold ML but is trying to find ways live on still despite the hardship MC is currently facing for the beginning chapters. I believe MC is the one to find ML for responsibilities and help but I could be wrong cause mtl and being forgotten since.

Anyway I wrote a similar message but accidentally deleted it so this is a similar vibe message of me having to say I just gave my opinions and did not think someone would come fight over a mere opinion. First time in fact. I have totally started thinking its funny instead of being initially angry now. So I am going to say whatever, you can read this message and continue to state your opinions or something else. I can't please everyone anyway, not the first time.

Kyonio likes this.
  20. Deleted member 343051

Deleted member 343051 Guest

Reading List:
    Link