Forgotten Title Novel about Daughter

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nikka1998, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Nikka1998

Nikka1998 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for 2 novel a novel that the daughter have 5 dad and a novel that the daughter is a heaven koi the father is a villain. If there any novel that similar to this also good since I can put at my collection. Also the daughter for both of this under 10 year old can't remember the specific age.

2. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this what you are looking for? I think it's available in Webnovel - Five Villain Daddies Are Fighting To Spoil Me
    As for other recs about cute daughter and daddies -
    1) The Villain is Happy Being a Father - QT with a 3 year old kid transmigrating as daughters to various villains (bio/ non-bio). Super cute XD. And easily MTLed
    Edit - There is also a part 2 to this series which can be found in the original publisher site/ other sites. It's a continuation where MC goes back to her own world but the other daddies also follow through. So technically she has around 7/8 daddies lmaooo. Each one a genius and trying diff ways to adopt her under their own names.

2) I Have Decided to Go Look for My Father - Modern-day, MC is 14 years old and realises that she is a result of her bio mom getting drugged and the 'father' is only using her as a future bait to kill her bio-dad. As the title suggests, she runs away to find her bio dad.

3. NoLongerTheSame

NoLongerTheSame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord
    A human adventurer finds an orphaned demon kid and decides to raise her.

4. Nikka1998

Nikka1998 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well for the first one is the one that I find but not the second one since the second is koi fish, she know the father is villain for a novel also meet another villain mc male lead partner try to save both them from male lead and female lead.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
  5. Manju

Manju Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Second novel :
    I Became the Villain’s Own Daughter or I Have Become the Villain's Daughter