Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaah1

Everything went crazy.
    Damn

2. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, i don't like how this will implicate future chapters...

If it's really Cain, it might actually stem back with Titan and Noah really in cohorts with the enemy now. But then with Nevia's power now, I really don't see a way for Makoto to fight back.

Also, essentially Anna can still temporary use Noel and have her own body later... I'm now more inclined to think that Anna and Makoto promised each other that if there's a world catastrophic event that Makoto alone cannot handle alone, he has to wake up Anna. Makoto should've told Anna that GDK is still alive and that this might be Makoto's "final" trump card since most likely Sakurai might be out of commission now.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  3. Mikhel

Mikhel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so nevia really possessed furi huh... This will definitely kill the moon land's momentum after the war ends. What surprised me was that RPG Player didn't show up at all this time. I thought he would give Makoto the option of stopping Furi. I hope makoto will shut up this bullshit sun country. Makoto clearly contributed the most. The land of water must take the momentum of the alliance instead of the sun country.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  4. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Furi being possessed is the least of the current issue.
    Cain being alive and killing Ryousuke per Noa order is much worse for me
    This goddess really ...

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  5. Pleaides1208

Pleaides1208 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What discord?

6. SIXTRACK177

SIXTRACK177 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Zakoo, post: 6737048, member: 89561"] La posesión de Furi es el menor problema actual.
    Caín estando vivo y matando a Ryousuke por orden de Noa es mucho peor para mí.
    Esta diosa realmente ... [/ QUOTE]

I really doubt that Noah would have brought cain back

remember that it is sealed and without powers

Even if the demons win they won't be able to free her and after all this time I don't know if Noah would risk Makoto hating her

remember that makoto never said anything when noah said to leave his friends just because they were saved in the end

if now he directly conspired to have his friend killed

I do not think he is silent

I mean, naia can't free her

much less iblis or nevia

I don't really see a reason why I want to go to the devils side

I think that the cain that we are seeing in a very realistic illusion that only happens in the barrier

I say it is very strange that a giant beast of more than 100 meters is not seen by anyone and appears suddenly

[QUOTE = "Mikhel, publicación: 6736950, miembro: 211747"] así que Nevia realmente poseía furi eh ... Esto definitivamente matará el impulso de la tierra lunar después de que termine la guerra. Lo que me sorprendió fue que RPG Player no apareció en todo este tiempo. Pensé que le daría a Makoto la opción de detener a Furi. Espero que Makoto cierre este país del sol de mierda. Makoto claramente contribuyó más. La tierra del agua debe tomar el impulso de la alianza en lugar del país del sol. [/ QUOTE]

honestly the author killed my dream of makoto and furiae recreating the guardian knight pact story in this chapter

i thought furiae was just enchanted and followed nevia's orders but no

nevia directly I take full control of her body and furiae can't do anything to stop her

I imagine that an option that makoto has to fight it would be to erase it from furiae's body

both are oracles of the moon so nothing can happen to him

but if makoto uses the magic to erase the memory he could erase nevia from furiae's body and leave her alone

although definitely all countries are going to war against the country of the moon now

I imagine that also applies to the prediction of being an enemy of the world

and makoto will fight them all alone or with the help of Astaroth

remember that iblis is still "dead"

makoto is the king now

although Astaroth does not participate in the makoto war he can still lead an army of ancient dragons just to intimidate

among all the countries created that they can make an army of 1 million

we know that with 15 or 12 uldines makoto can destroy an army of 1 million

with 100 or more I imagine that he will crush them

I doubt that Sofia as always kept her passive position I tried to take control of the alliance now

and well makoto is useless for politics

7. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's on the homepage of shinja zero wiki
    I think Nevia made Sakurai unable to use a rainbow Light Sword when she touched him. Also, she must have taken countermeasures against Revive.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
  8. whowne

whowne Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I hoped for a different development, because I liked the holy gods, but I guess this was pretty clear:
    Chapter 25
    (I failed 1,000 years ago. But I will be careful this time around. I will have the Olympus shits cry and beg.) (Noah)

I can see the dark shadow of vengeance in that voice of yours.

To think you could bring out such a voice filled with hatred.

That cute Noah-ojousama seems to have been warped.

(Hmph, I am cute even now.) (Noah)

9. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "whowne, post: 6737500, member: 405688"] Bueno, esperaba un desarrollo diferente, porque me gustaban los dioses santos, pero creo que esto fue bastante claro:
    [REVELACIÓN]

aunque hay que decir que la declaración de ira-chan es cierta

... El Noé de esta era es ... aterrador. "(Ira)

"¿Oye?" (Makoto)

Regresó una respuesta inesperada.

Ese tipo de Noah-sama es ... ¿aterrador?

"No, ella solo es amable contigo ya que eres su creyente ... El Noé del futuro se ha vuelto mucho menos espinoso hasta un punto increíble, y Eir-oneesama va con indiferencia para pasar el rato, pero ... a menos que yo tenga algún negocio allí". , Definitivamente no iría al Templo del Mar Profundo… tenía que ir sin importar qué a pesar de no haber querido ese tiempo antes. "(Ira)

También el Noah de la novela web desprecia a Makoto en ese capítulo diciendo que era un creyente inútil sin buenas habilidades.
    por eso tuvo que usar fuji para liberar al titán

pero esto cambia en la novela ligera y en el manga

noah in the light novel tells the titan that he said makoto was weak

that he will be the best apostle of all

and in the manga that she says by herself when makoto goes for mazes

that's why I think she wouldn't risk makoto hating her by having cain kill Sakurai in front of him

Capitulo 25
    (Fallé hace 1000 años. Pero tendré cuidado esta vez. Haré que los mierdas del Olimpo lloren y rueguen). (Noah)

Puedo ver la oscura sombra de la venganza en esa voz tuya.

Pensar que podrías sacar una voz así llena de odio.

Ese lindo Noah-ojousama parece haber sido deformado.

(Hmph, soy lindo incluso ahora) (Noah)
    [/ SPOILER] [/ QUOTE]

10. Pleaides1208

Pleaides1208 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What did makoto and momo talk about in the v4 epilogue about cain and anna/abel?

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  11. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How abel wasnt an hero like person but more like a huge schemer who would always train and prepare plan befote fighting.

Also abel loved sakura tree, to which makoto answers “feel like a japanese gamer”

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  12. imjustaslime

imjustaslime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makoto needs a serious power up man he can’t even beat iblis with his true body so how the hell will he be able to beat leviathan

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  13. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "imjustaslime, post: 6738201, member: 349867"] Makoto necesita un poderoso hombre que ni siquiera puede vencer a iblis con su verdadero cuerpo, así que ¿cómo diablos podrá vencer al leviatán? [/ CITA]

El cuerpo de Makoto es sorprendentemente duro y raro.

cuando se les presentan situaciones que matarían a cualquier otro humano si pasara por ellas

ver a noah sin censura

toma anima de ira-chan
    sincronizándolo con él

Respirar éter y miasma como si fuera oxígeno normal.

No me sorprendería si de una forma u otra terminan sincronizándose con iblis para robar sus poderes y liberar a Leviatán.

tal vez el ánima de iblis es mucho más débil que el de ira-chan pero es mejor que nada

imjustaslime likes this.
  14. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    incluso nevia tenía miedo de makoto LOL
    Si comparte los recuerdos de furiae será que teme que los ángeles de makoto se la coman viva

15. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the hell ? What are you doing, Makoto ?
    Why do you let your guard down so much. It's really a plot-induced stupidity.

BTungsteno and SIXTRACK177 like this.
  16. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link

I think the author wants to lengthen the work with suspense chapters but he is leaving Makoto like a fool in these chapters

the best thing about this chapter was that nevia shit her pants with makoto's angry mode

and that fury can take control of your body momentarily

17. imjustaslime

imjustaslime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the Nevia part was funny but man this was disappointing he is just dragging out the chapters

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  18. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "imjustaslime, post: 6741987, member: 349867"] Sí, la parte de Nevia fue divertida, pero hombre, esto fue decepcionante, solo está alargando los capítulos [/ QUOTE]

Although we know that the work is definitely not going to finish this year, instead of making chapters where they leave more suspense, I could concentrate on making a good story of makoto as a demon king
    We know that furiae only has to tell the demons lord to die and there is even Nevia's plan
    but I imagine that now makoto when I defeat nevia will have 2 options
    to be against the country of the moon with all the other countries and heroes
    or defend the country of the moon against all other countries and heroes
    Let's remember that if they defeat Nevia, all the effort that furiae made to restore the country of the moon will be destroyed since the country of the sun will take advantage of it to want to destroy them and become a power again.
    if it weren't for them Sakurai wouldn't be half dead and nevia wouldn't have controlled everyone with her charm
    We know which one he is going to take although honestly the nobles of the land of the moon do not deserve that makoto save them
    I hope that all the countries gather an army of more than 1 million Haci makoto crushes them while he is mounted on top of Astaroth demonstrating his title of dragon king to the whole world

whowne likes this.
  19. whowne

whowne Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New raws are out.
    I didn't expect them to be undead, but I'm glad, because Noah now (probably) is not part of that attack. Unless I misunderstood the machine translation, which could very well be.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  20. Accelerate112

Accelerate112 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The machine translation is shit as always, but I'll tolerate it.

I'm glad Cain is a faker.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.