Imagine you were isekaid and possessed someone with a child

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ahodesuga, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Ahodesuga

Ahodesuga °˖✧Aho desu ga, Nani ka?✧˖° 《Liking Fiend》

Reading List:
    Link
    What would you do? [​IMG]

2. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Too little details, but I guess it will depend on the situation, if I am single I will raise the child, if married, things will get a little complicated as I don't want to separate a married couple since technically, I am not the actual partner, I have a very firm moral code that I try as much as possible not to go against XD

imK, Lurking, Baldingere and 3 others like this.
  3. TrippTheWolfHi

TrippTheWolfHi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That entirely depends on the setting I would "isekai" into, (I think transmigrated would be a better word here) and who I would transmigrate into, but I'll set my own limits
    First off, the setting will be the usual European fantasy inspired world, and I would say that the person I transmigrate into would probably be a "peasant" and I will go with a single parent home.

So what would happen?
    I'm not entirely sure, but if I am still a male, I would probably try to become a Blacksmith, as the job would make me personally ineligible to join any military force, as well as some of the more modern techniques that I have learned working with machinery would probably allow me to make more "modern" tools like hand drills and screws, which would help boost me into probably a more important position in the world

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
  4. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s a tough question. Personally, I’d rather be surrounded by goblins. That aside. The post doesn’t say anything about an SO. So I’m going at this as a single father. Nothing else matters. They are mine and I will protect them and nurture them for as long as they allow me.
    At this point I need to start providing for our future. I need to come up with a list and answers. Did my other self own his home or had a job? What happen to the mother? Do I have family for support? What do I have in the bank? Do we have groceries? Are all the bills paid?
    Is this a fantasy world or a modern world?
    If I had a family. I would start leaning on them more and explain I'm having memory issues. I’d try to go back to work and try to my job, but in the mean time look to getting a different job. Maybe one I was good at in my old world.
    In all this my main priority is my little one. I would spend as much time with them as I can and raise them as best as I can. Work is secondary. My life is third. I may not be the best father, but I will be there when it counts

5. Ahodesuga

Reading List:
    Link
    I like that attitude. I always find it uncomfortable when characters just assume an identity, such an action id surely under the "identity theft" category, isn't it?!!!

But yeah I wanted to hear diverse answers to this question that's why there are no details haha.

That was a brilliant answer you came up with, wow. You even considered the possibility of war and chose a profession that wold allow you to provide and care for your child following the, unlikely, outbreak of a war! Love it!

Bravo, your answer was well rounded and exceptionally detailed! I respect your resolve to take care of the sudden little gremlin life decided to give you. XD

imK, Lurking, Baldingere and 3 others like this.
  6. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    So Chinese transmigration into married/single mother style?
    Honestly it freaks me out how chinese fls are so chill about their "instant children".
    I think I can only be a good aunty to those kids I suddenly have the charge of. So I'll send them to a cool boarding school and see them 4 times a year on holidays (so three months in all). I'll pay for the stuff they need, take care of administrative and health stuff and make sure they safely become adults, but I can't become a mom in a jiffy. I can't take good care of their emotionnal needs so it's better if they are surrounded by good educators and friends.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
    imK, Ahodesuga and Bad Storm like this.
  7. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If, it means being single mom, having an instant child without having experience the pain of sex, then hell yeah. But it's into a married woman then I will tell the guy to call exorcist to ship me back to my virgin ass.

8. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    What are you expecting for an answer?

That someone will eat the child?

Not that I endorse that kind of heinous act, but it is the only interesting twist....

Most will just say leave the child at the Gramps, or take responsibility, or leave it at orphanage.

Ps: if someone is looking for Inspiration, please do make a isekai protag to eat their child.... Muhahaha

[​IMG]

them chops must be tasty.. Muhaha *cough*

Dammit! I let it out again

Joke guys a joke...no need to call fbi

imK, Baldingere and Ahodesuga like this.
  9. Ahodesuga

Reading List:
    Link
    wow, this has got to be the most disturbing thing I've seen all month and it's october.

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

I like this perspective a lot actually, it's fresh and realistic.

imK and Baldingere like this.
  10. Lurking

Lurking Do the dead suffer, or is it a sweet release?

Reading List:
    Link
    i'll see when it comes.

Temperament is important.

i'll be flat honest with the kid, and say something like this "Sorry, your parent died in their sleep. I also died, and now I am here and I think your parent is where I was. The faeries were responsible for the switch, I cant do anything about it. Do you want to stay with me or go somewhere else with other family?"

If the answer is yes, and we get along, I'll just wander around until I find a new towm I could integrate in that didnt know old me and has a nice group of similar age kids for my new child. I'll ask them every couple of months to a year, and respect their decision. kids are smarter than you think

If no, I am going to ask the kid where their other relatives are, and see about returning the kid to their family. and then i will wander around and live life as a vagrant and explore the world, doing whatever jobs i can to subsist.

imK likes this.
  11. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a proud cishet and would prefer to still my gender were I isekai'd. If I did possess the person with a kid, I would want to un-possess them as quickly as possible.

12. Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    you could be a proud cishetero woman.

or a proud cishetero man.

You didnt clarify? And the situation doesnt specify either

Why is being cishet important?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
    Cutter Masterson likes this.
  13. Kadmos1

Reading List:
    Link
    Just as there are people who proud to be LGBT, I am proud to be a cishet male and would prefer to stay that way. It is also reflected in me being a somewhat-conservative.

14. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Padoru, Padoru.:D

15. Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    many cishet males have children

its actually gayer to not have children, since the only ones guaranteed not to have bio children are cishomo males

cis bi, and cis hetero of both sexes could have kids

cishomo, v unlikely to have kids except for unfortunate cirumstances

16. Kadmos1

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, there are some gay men who are sperm donors.