Spoiler The Time of the Terminally ill Extra/Limited Extra Time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 16, 2020.

1. chiri.ru

chiri.ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for the spoilers! we need more details on how her "family" regrets please. Did they really understand what they did to FL? i dont think they did with how stupid the count thinks:facepalm:

hoangmai331 and citrus_sunsun like this.
  2. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vaviana and Hera Elizabeth like this.
  3. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are plenty of novels that had SE in the main stories and MC died, for example, Why Are You Doing This, Duke?; I Lost the Leash of the Yandere Male Lead..etc.. If authors actively wrote HE side stories then I'm gonna just take it as the novel had an overall HE. :blob_grin: Of course sometimes even Manhwa adaption can take different routes

AkaneSS and RM97 like this.
  4. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not a cuss type of a person, but the family behaviour really invited the bad me to cuss them all. Somehow, I came to understand Karina family where love is not a fair division when u have a sick siblings + got a lot of siblings. It's called toxicity folks. Well, I'm talking from experience. And it hurts me more cuz anyone in place of FL is hunger for affection, appreciation and acknowledgement by their own damn family. It's truly exist. I'm thankful for the author to approach this kind of story so that more people could understand that not everyone is welcome in a happy home.

Shendee90, Laerta, TrinaAngel and 6 others like this.
  5. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quickly question how old is her child when she dies?
    And her final death is in the side story right? So technically the main story is a happy ending

The story has alot of angst but I wouldn't say it's tragedy more like bittersweet

Edit:
    So I guess her child is 4-5yrs old when she dies?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
  6. SedPotato

SedPotato New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the ending right in the beginning, but I still cried a lot while reading this. It’s fun but also realistic, no love power or magical spell that can cure the MC :(

Laerta likes this.
  7. mmonstra

mmonstra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm deep in love/hell right now. Currently reading the novels (on book 1). I will be providing spoilers, but I do not wish to be spoiled. Also providing random commentary that's spoilery by nature.

We have a Cold Duke of the North AND Hot Duke of the South? I love it

Laerta, TrinaAngel, lan2001h and 8 others like this.
  8. Plumpuppeach

Reading List:
    Link
    That is also true but a tragedy story is when so much suffering and misfortune happens to the MC and them not getting a bliss of warmth (or little of it but doesn't last long). In this case she got her happy ending, she fell in love and had a child but it's bittersweet since she dies in the side story. It's sad and has a amount of angst but I wouldn't say it's tragedy.
    Over years the tragedy genre lost its meaning so everyone thinks it's just a tragedy if a MC dies when it isn't just that.
    Edit: I know it's tag as one but this is just me saying I don't think it goes under as one but maybe I think differently sometime later
    But if you disagree that's fine but I would prefer to keep the discussion off the spoiler thread

9. Grimn18

Grimn18 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me where to read "the time of the terminally ill extra novel"?

Rania want to QT likes this.
  10. lylac

lylac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story just made me cry like bro now I have to watch something to take my mind of this I’m so pissed at the family :blobsad::blobsob:

marrymethen likes this.
  11. marrymethen

marrymethen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAT??? I WAS HOPING TO SEE SOME GUILT FROM HER FAMILY

wasabisazzdafirst and Tt123 like this.
  12. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna know how the FL's Fam reacted, specially the parents and the big bro.

chiri.ru likes this.
  13. Plumpuppeach

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why it's was kept at 2 post only, someone qrt and I replied and it ended.
    You didn't need to reply to it.

And to answer you question yes it's the same but Idk if they combine them into 3 chapters since on the kakao stage it was 21 chapters or if they're gonna release it weekly since Kakaopage still has it as completed

Edit: okay the rest of the chapters will later be released on Kakaopage and there will 25 Chapters instead of 21

14. Vireina

Vireina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My only complain, for the amount of suffering happened to FL, nobody actually gets the karma.

Personally I wish for something like a big revelation or something similiar but I think its too far-fetched to hope like that. Understandable though, since FL is not some ex-empress or someone of a high prestige, when nobody, not even her family knows/remembers her existence in the first place.

If anything, ML is saddened even more remembering his short-time spent for FL :blob_teary:

15. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah I get it, but in that they LITERALLY lived like the author made it a part of the main story. Even in I lost the leash it was shown that she had a future vision of coming to life and starting a family with him. This ‘IF’ concept don't settles with me good, I mean I did liked it but if only the author would've said it ACTUALLY happened. Anyway, I'm out my heart hurts. Can't bear anymo-

Selin, Rania want to QT and Tt123 like this.
  16. Jinmanhwa

Jinmanhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna say that the Author of this Novel loves Tragedy genre. If you want to read her novel please always prepare tissues and your heart :(

17. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    U hate whenever the novel on kakao, because it s hard to buy and read :( but i feel sad, hope to get more novel spoiler

18. Plumpuppeach

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's Perial? Milion brother?

So the older brother is truly a jackass huh...why didn't he feel any remorse, did he hate her so much?

Also what happens with Abelia and Nocturne?

_________
    Oh and does anyone known how add the content table to the first page? I would like to edit the spoilers in it for easy access

19. _Ila_

_Ila_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally love this novel! And I personally, the ending was the best choice for this novel. The FL suffer so much for absolutely no reason likee it just doesn't make sense for her to be treated that way. Also, imagine being alive while the one that hurts you is still living well and probably will rob your happiness? I guess it's either that the family should be gone so she could live in peace or she dies and lives in another world WITHOUT THEM!
    P.S. i have never ever felt so much angst and for the families to perish as much as this!!

Laerta and Rania want to QT like this.
  20. Unique_Xero

Unique_Xero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perial is a man who has the same illness as Karina but instead of art it's singing for him.
    Milion brings him to the estate so he can find out how to treat Karina.

THE BROTHER THINK HE DID NOTHING WRONG HONEST TO GOD. HE THINKS HE HAS LIKE ZERO MISTAKES