Resolved (BL) Rebirth fake young master

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by If_It_Fits_It_Ships, Nov 21, 2021.

1. If_It_Fits_It_Ships

If_It_Fits_It_Ships Klein best boi

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a novel that has rebirth elements. The MC got reborn after he found out that he wasn't his 'family's real son (I think he got abused after the news about him being 'a dove occupying the magpie's nest got revealed). In his second life, the MC swore he would never hold on to the 'family affections' and he volunteered to leave the house after the real son (call him RS for now) was found. Unexpectedly, the MC wasn't the son of RS' adoptive parents, either. The MC was actually the son of another family that is wealthier than his adoptive family. When he got found, his biological family pampered him a lot. Later he also succeeded in his career in the entertainment industry, becoming ~very~ famous. Afterwards, the adoptive family (I dunno if they were having business troubles or smth) heard of his success---they were very doubtful about how the MC can still succeed.

Sorry for being chaotic in my narration, but I forgot to bookmark the said story QAQ (I can't look it up in my history, either).

Thank you in advance!:aww:

2. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
  3. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
  4. If_It_Fits_It_Ships

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! It's not those but it's quite similar

5. kislanyk

kislanyk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gah, I'm sure I've read it, but I've MTLed it. I don't think it has been translated. If I find the link again (I think it was on jjwxc), I'll post it.

6. Melange

Melange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like 炮灰假少爷重生后惊呆了 (Cannon Fodder False Young Master Was Stunned After Rebirth) by 稚棠.

In his past life, MC died young at age 23 and realized that he was cannon fodder for a novel’s protagonist shou, who is the true son of the rich family. After his rebirth, MC decides not to fight fate and willingly leaves the family after they kick him out instead of fighting them like he did in his past life. He goes back to his poor “biological” parents and takes on a variety show in order to make money.

While at the show, he happens to run into the novel’s protagonist gong ML, who is his biggest idol. ML becomes attracted to MC and actually despises the novel’s protagonist shou. It is unveiled that the novel’s protagonist shou is a reborn transmigrator and tried his best to become a couple with ML in their past life, but was ultimately rejected after ML realized that everything he liked was a persona built off of MC. Later, they find that MC was involved in a three-way baby swap and that his true biological family is one of the two superpowers of the city (the other being ML’s family).

In their past life, ML and the "protagonist shou" never really got together. ML has no memories of their past life but MC and the "protagonist shou" do.

potatofriez, Poor_Hero and Kumoshiro like this.
  7. If_It_Fits_It_Ships

Reading List:
    Link
    That's it! Thank you!