Spoiler The Time of the Terminally ill Extra/Limited Extra Time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 16, 2020.

1. yoshinoyuuki

yoshinoyuuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone in newtoki said, the family regret on chapter 120, is it true?

chiri.ru likes this.
  2. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So once due to Abelia's fault a bookshelf falls in the library and Karina ends up injured. However Nocturne still blames Karina and doesn't care about her injury . So she doesn't trust him and decides to go to Winston for treatment

3. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah this was I was referring to. Brutal or not, it's good he died. I hope he was alive when they'd stabbed him or something and blamed him for standing in their way.

She didn't deserve any sibling. Is she drawn in the manwha?

4. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you dm me the link to their tl?

Thank u

5. Crystal_knight

Crystal_knight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah totally agree with you ...

6. Manhwalover2

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my... I cried my hearts out reading the recording part...

The if back in time story. Just think that's true and not just if.

I dont like the modern if..
    Since the story of rich ceo and some common girl just too boring

7. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. I wonder what happened or what he did to justify this ending?
    He did treat her like the rest of the family did and solely focused on his patient (the younger sister) but at the moment, I don't see anything else. He isn't a member of the family, he is just the family's doctor.
    He is a failure as a doctor and a human being, unable to see the abuse and the illness that MC suffered when there were most probably hints over the years....
    But that is also us readers thinking in terms of karmic retribution. Because if the doctor gets such a bad ending, then so should the family, even more so since they are family....But if this novel is to be a bit more realistic, traveling can get you mugged and killed, whether or not you diserve it.... So just a random event, wrong place wrong time sorta thing.

8. seunghosshlong

seunghosshlong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Personally a great end for the family. They may continue living their lives normally filled with regrets

Xi-hime and PrettyFujoshiLady like this.
  9. Manhwalover2

Reading List:
    Link

yeahh...

Also.. It seems like parents story from many ML and FL who grow up with single parents. You know what i mean... Since usually ml or fl has tragic childhood without mother

10. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for this! I do feel that their reactions are dispropotionate, or maybe is that is FINALLY hit them and they are guilt striken, well at least the Count is, the kids react as kids do in this case, but their inner feelings aren't explained. The mother fainting is, IMO and easy way out and not to cope as for the eldest brother (I think he is the Infrik mentionned here?) He diserved to be trashed so I am quite happy with that. Still, I don't know, it feels as if they are putting on a show to alieviate their faults, but that is just me feelings on the subject reading this, I don't know what happened before to make an informed opinion...

naruharu likes this.
  11. jhesalhie

jhesalhie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can I ask how her family about her condition and that she is staying at the North?

12. naruharu

naruharu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanted to say thanks for this. I cried last night when I read it that I had to buy the last volume to see if they had any sweet moments (thankfully they had)! After finding that happiness ... it suddenly had to end. It was so short-lived. T_T

So tempted all to just buy the rest of the volumes and just MTL lol

Faened and babayagu like this.
  13. Asphyxia778

Asphyxia778 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this author is really good at hitting us with the feels

Shendee90 likes this.
  14. Manhwalover2

Reading List:
    Link
    well.. People said the family should apologize. I dont know if karina want to hear that. I think at this point, she already let go of her family and didnt expect anything.
    Just like million says, a tree growing out from the pot and roam free.

As for the family, they all regret karina's death so much to the point no happiness for few years.
    Its so sad that the twins never knowkarina has husband and child.
    Since i think the twin loves carina sincerely. What they've done wrong is they just the kid, who spoil like kids. They dont understand how much karina sacrifices for them..

15. Imfictophilia

Imfictophilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys please spoil more about millions reaction when he knows that her age is less than a year and what will he do to her family??? Do their family know about her second death

Gemie likes this.
  16. chiri.ru

chiri.ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When and how did they find out where Karina went? Did they try to take her back?
    Was the count and Nocturne the only ones who knew that Karina's sick?
    What made Million mad at Nocturne that may have caused the attack?

Thank you so much for the spoilers! :aww::blob_plusone:

17. Owl1412

Owl1412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, crazy how she had to literally die to finally get any affection from her family. Well, not that she needs it anymore at this point. She has a husband and daughter who she adores that adore her back.
    Bruh wtf you are getting paid to be their family doctor not Abelia’s exclusive doctor. Any decent human being who sees someone get crushed by a freaking bookshelf would try to help them, let alone that person being someone you are being paid to take care of. He really does give me pedo vibes with how obsessed he is with Abelia

18. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I don't care much about nocturne but yes I got surprised to read about his death. I think his major faults lies is he should know his place if he was a mere family doctor just treat ur patient and keep ur thoughts upto urself as someone said here not only Karina got hurt because of that blondie but he also blames her and didn't treat her would from this point I can assume that how a servant is now crossing their line and acting more like a superior. Beside I think there is a possibility that he also met karina in north and lectured her about how to be a good big sister towards their lil weak sick sister who's still waiting for their big sis return and blah blah so maybe it triggered ml enough to grant him a beautiful death but I m not satisfied with this I want him to be kicked off from the family doctor's position but judging this family they won't do that especially for Karina so fine whatever.
    I don't hate this parents to the point where one have to waste their time on taking revenge on them because they're nothing but a pathetic loosers the failure who failed to recognize the gem that always present infront of them( I think except Karina in that house no one can make miracles)
    I totally like how Karina just leave that house with a mere note consist very few words without brief explanation but I wonder if maids are not cleaning her room everyday to get that letter after 2 days :hmm: but still wish fl before forgiving her family she had atleast made them remember how much they had neglected her that much they deserve to know how shit they are.

19. hahahatdog

hahahatdog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuck it. I went here became I thought we will have a happy ending. But I didn’t expect a tear jerking one. Now I am crying :cry:

20. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    It is very probable that the maids also neglected her as she was neglected by the rest of the family. They copied thier behaviour.

Shendee90 and Mikaela_67 like this.