Spoiler Crimson Karma

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Katimu, Apr 18, 2020.

1. ManimeXnovel

ManimeXnovel New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can find the full novel if you just Google crimson karma novel and click korean novels mtl
    Although the translation is something else. The chapter after when she got stapped is chapter 118

2. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in the middle of reading it. And somehow, I got curious about the sword. I forgot about the name, so let's just call it Excalibur.

I always saw Casia holding that sword in the manhua cover...did she manage to use it? not the prince?

3. riinflorida

riinflorida Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep. She managed to use it. The sword is supposed to be wielded by the royal family, but Kasia was using it during the last streches of the war. I could tell you the reason why, it is a huge spoiler ‍♀️

4. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    woah...no wonder... No one doubt her identity?

I guess it's because she came from earth that she have that ability. But what about the other? After she weild the sword, everyone must have been dumbfounded.

5. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    spoil it!!

6. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know! :blobpeek:

7. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    oh...finally catches up from when Casia manage to use the sword...
    She didn't really use it...Casia was stabbed by the sword. Her body died at that moment, but then the sword assamilated into her and controlledd her body...so that's why she was able to use the sword. Casia was still there, but in her subconscious I think...but the one controlling her body now is the sword.

The high priest was killed by the greedy emperor. And the emperor brought that killing to the 2nd prince. Anyway, the new high priest is the healer who healed Casia the moment she transmigrate. When he became a high priest, he had a prophetic dream, like how the prophetic dream of the previous high prince that the 2nd prince is the one who can weild the sword. The new high priest dreamed of Casia being stabbed with the sword.

The high priest panicked and went to Casia to tell it to her. The 2nd prince and Ernon knew about it.

Since Ernon knew about it, he was alert. He was at the palace, he already removed his slave cursed. He also knew that he was brought to the palace for his mana, The emperor was using black magic to absorb others mana to use the sword who don't want to acknowledge him..

Abnyway, Ernon was folled. He taught Casia was already at the palace and was confronting the soldiers, but it was just an illusion. Casia was still outside the palace preparing everyhting.

So Ernon was fooled and his mana was almost absorbed, Thankfully, Ernon and Casia was connected to the 2nd prince. And 2nd prince alerted Casia about Ernon.

Casia attack the palace in advance because of it. And so, they were now in the underground where the emperor was absorbing Ernon's mana.

Ernon's mana was going out of control when Casia approached him. Then the sword, which was in the emperor's hand, came to attack Ernon. I think it's for the final stage to absorb his mana...

The high priest shouted at Casia to stop or block the sword. So Casia went to block it. But the sword just went throw her dagger.

You know like how Kirito, at Alfheim online, fight general eugene. So the sword went straight to her chest...

just like the prophecy...

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
    nyxxx and Nanashy like this.
  8. riinflorida

riinflorida Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For a bit of context, in case you haven't read the part..

Ernon defected to Tassel's side. Meanwhile, Kasia got kidnapped after protecting Alicia.

They made a prisoner exchange between Kasia and Ernon, so Kasia can go back and Ernon weaken the enemy. He took revenge against the Duke and killed all of the family while he was summoned to the Imperial palace. Luke and his troops went AWOL. Luke himself went to Imperial capital where he met Kasia.

Discussions later, they infiltrated the palace to rescue Ernon. It devolved into a battle where Kasia got stabbed with the Kallaborg.

The stabbing killed her. But the consciousness of the sword went into her body and forced it continue its function for it to naturally heal. While her body is still dead, Kallaborg is using her body during the final battle.

nyxxx, Nanashy and Blugem like this.
  9. nisyasazali

nisyasazali New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!!!
    ML - Archmage Ernon
    2nd ML - Prince Tassel/Luke Perea

Prince Tassel will end up with Alicia Anarcliff, and our Protagonist will married to Ernon

R1gby likes this.