Spoiler The Empress’ Livestream Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by shouahang58, Dec 25, 2018.

1. writerreiki

writerreiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just go ahead, I wanna know too

2. Taruna

Taruna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think u are mistaken about identity of Lui she.
    In first timeline Lui she and gu min both was original. their bodies was not possessed. Lui she married gu min's cousin, raped gu min and she became pregnant. That's how lui langtin was born

In second (/current) timeline Lui she's body was possessed by system's fragment and gu min's body was possessed by 'future' lady and system's fragment is not horrible person. He's doesn't have fully control of his body so that's why he's on MC's side

let me clarify,
    (1) mc has taken over the body of Lui langtin. The original lui langtin was not dead, her soul was taken by system. So mc has no relationship with anybody she's just using other's body.
    (2) lui she only have children with gu min so, that 'half brother' is actually real brother of ori. owner of body. In fact madam hu is there to protect him cause she saw lui she killing gu min with her own eyes( it was actually main system that killed gu min by taking control of Lui she's body)
    1008 chapter is about gu min.
    Gu min is from future of this universe where mc is transported to.
    In her original timeline She's a university student( her name is gu min) and system's fragment is her History professor.
    She transmigrated 300 years time back in gu min's body and there, in her childhood she met with ori.Lui she
    Her dislike for him was clear cause she knows that lui she's a total scum from her history books and meeting with real person confirmed her view but in their second meating she found out that he's totally different from their first meeting(cause this time it was system's fragment that meet with her)
    Now, new Lui she got task from main system to marry gu min and let her gave birth to lui langtin.
    His plan was to make gu min fall for him so, she can agree to marry him(cause he knows that she's not ori. Gu min) but in process he fall for her.
    When system get to know that fragment actually developed feelings for gu min which of course threatens his main plan so, after lui langtin was born he take control of Lui she's body and killed gu min.
    Before gu min's time travel, she was just sleeping in her dormitory, she didn't die or anything so, when she get killed by system she just got back to her original time.
    So, now she knows that her history professor is actually 'lui she' that she loved & married and get angry cause from her perspective it was 'lui she' that killed her.

Let me clarify about 'system's fragment'
    System is a very intelligent creature that also has emotions and emotions can make them weak(from system's view) so, system cut off his 'emotional fragment' from his main body.
    And now that 'fragment' is cut off from main body it basically become a new being that has its own thoughts (brain) so 'fragment' is not fully controlled by system but also didn't get full freedom.

Eraien and writerreiki like this.
  3. Adqui

Adqui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please QwQ

Aaah, that makes more sense now, many thanks!

Just in case nobody mentioned it, there is a different manhua of this story, the previous one was canceled I think. In my opinion it's for the better, the new version has higher quality art and the storyline goes according to the novel, unlike the previous version where the plot was just everywhere.
    Unfortunately I haven't found a translation yet, I'll leave the link here
    But you can find it for fre3 if you look hard enough wink wink
    https://m.ac.qq.com/comic/index/id/648440

Eraien and Taruna like this.
  4. frustratedguy109

frustratedguy109 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recently finished reading the novel (MTL) and I think Gu Min's storyline is one of the bigger plot holes in the story. Gu Min (university student) is from the first timeline where the System didn't show any presence. As you said, in this timeline Liu She (historical) and Gu Min (historical) were the true originals. The scumbag Liu She raped the mentally handicapped Gu Min, who later gave birth to Liu Xi.

Now Gu Min (university student) time travels to the past and replaces the mentally handicapped Gu Min (historical). We learn in this second timeline, Liu She (system) is actually a fragment of the System. Maybe Liu She (historical) was also a fragment of the System, but nobody was aware of it. At any rate, Gu Min eventually marries Liu She (system), gives birth to Liu Xi, and later dies. After death, she returns to either the first timeline or a third timeline.

So was Liu She (professor of the first timeline before Gu Min's time travel) the same person as Liu She (professor after Gu Min's time travel)? Even before Gu Min time travelled, we know that there's something fishy about Liu She, her history professor. I'm inclined to think that they are the same person, and that there is no third timeline. But Liu She (system) only came into being in the second timeline, while Gu Min (university student) existed in the first timeline.

Did Liu She (system) use some powers to travel between timelines after the events of the main story? Anyway, the whole thing is confusing and makes no sense.

5. Taruna

Taruna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You sound so confused:blobsmilehappy:
    Well I'm not good at explaining but let's try:blobsweat:
    First of all there's only two timelines and many many universes so don't get confuse between these two(this is the background)
    In out of all universes only one universe that is historical one suffer from time reversal. you may ask why? Because this world is so backward (got low energy) that it's very easy for MC's universe to disrupt it's time and do a time reversal
    They did this because MC's mission failed in first timeline so they do a time reversal and that's how second timeline was created( Think it as start all over again).
    So what about the place where gu min(University) lived?
    Gu min lived in future of historical universe. That means she never travel one universe to another nor she travel between timeline. She just travel back in time (300yr back). So in present she's a university student yet to travel back in time but everything happened because it's a past 300 yr no matter when she travel back It doesn't matter.
    After taking spirits of his children (those killed by system) from mc. Liu she(system) travel to time when gu min(university) was born (300yr in future) and protect her from shadows until she goes to university then become her professor. He was waiting for her to remember because apparently she hasn't travelled at. So she goes to sleep, travel back in time, wake up in next second and now knows everything. do you get it now?
    Liu she(historical) and liu she (system) are two different people because
    What's the main purpose of system?
    To steal all the aura of mc when she became ruler right? But liu she(historical) opposed her with other forces so she cannot become ruler and that against the purpose of system.
    so in second timeline liu she(system) assist her because after she become ruler they can steal her aura.
    In first timeline system(as whole) was hidden just so it can kill mc by natural disaster.
    So in first timeline Liu Xi was child between liu she(original) and gu min(original).
    After mc failed mission in first timeline.MC's superiors did a time reversal so second timeline was created but because they didn't pay attention to ML (who was also creature of their universe) so he remember everything about first timeline.
    In second timeline liu she(system) and gu min(university) gave birth to Liu Xi.
    You may ask why the starting situation in first and second timeline so different for mc?
    Because mc failed the mission in first so her superior gave her different situation in second timeline for start and also setup a livestream.
    Their main motive was to let mc grow and it's also a test to see wether she deserves a promotion or not.
    And the so called 'mission' of catching system was nothing but an excuse cause system can easily be caught by inter dimensional police.
    Their whole motive was to let her earn aura and give a test for promotion. And also see if she can awake her ancestral fire(power that her family genes have)

And also do you know when madam Hu said that she knows her cousin well and "this monster took her cousin's body and let another monster took her bestfriend child's body"

(Madam Hu played with Lui she(historical) in childhood)
    Madam hu noticed the changes cause system's fragment took over Liu she's body when he was in his childhood. Apparently he took over After Liu she(historical) meet gu min(university) for first time.
    So Liu she(historical) and system's fragment are two totally different people.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
  6. frustratedguy109

frustratedguy109 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understood what happened. I'm just saying this situation doesn't make sense:

Gu Min (university) is from 300 years after the events of the Jiang Pengji's first transmigration. After Gu Min's time travel, she returns to 300 years after the events of the first transmigration. However, Liu She (system) is obviously from the second transmigration, yet he is also there with her. He said he was searching for her for hundreds of years, and he has been with her even before Gu Min time travelled.

I said the only way that'll make sense is if he used System powers to hop across dimensions. You say he time travelled; basically the same thing. It's just that I don't believe he has powers, but you do.

This stuff was only explained in 5 or 6 lines across 2 or 3 chapters, so I don't remember clearly. This is my understanding of what happened, but it might very well be wrong:

Jiang Pengji was born with the destiny of an Emperor, but rather than the Emperor of her own dimension, it's for the dimension of the five countries. It doesn't really explain why dimension of the five countries was chosen, but I imagine that's the reason. As for why she was sent, apparently the Federation was low on destiny energy, and Jiang Pengji would bring back a lot after she becomes Emperor.

We learn that in the first timeline, Wei Ci committed suicide after Wei Cong attempted to usurp the throne. Jiang Pengji died soon afterwards (from grief?). She definitely had a lot of destiny energy at this point because she had become Emperor. Also, the System wasn't there to steal any destiny. (In one of the novel chapters of the second timeline, Wei Ci was worried while looking at the stars. He noticed that something seemed to be stealing the Emperor's destiny, even though she was doing so much better than the first timeline.)

After Jiang Pengji dies in the first timeline, she is given a choice to wipe out her memories and redo the transmigration. It wasn't clear to me who was offering that choice, but I assume it was the System. That must be how she got stuck with a sub-system even though she didn't have one in the first timeline. She accepted because she was in love with Wei Ci and couldn't stand the fact that he committed suicide.

7. Taruna

Taruna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was on mc side cause
    (1) she will help him meet gu min
    (2) find his children's spirit
    In return he'll get back in sword after spending one lifetime with gu min.
    System's main motive was to kill mc cause in it's opinion she's only survivor of Jiang clan that it killed ages ago and system is a creature that feed on world's destiny so it's natural to steel it.
    It was her ancestor that was offering.
    You know that Jiang ancestor? that couple was talking to MC's mentor.

8. moremarshlessmallow

moremarshlessmallow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, this is wrong.
    MC said she trusts QR with his affairs/assets, and trusts WC with her life.
    - Wei Ci is the one with MC in the tomb (according to chapter 1640 and 1858).
    - There's another male corpse found at the Central Hall (?) of the emperor's mausoleum; that is Qiguan rang's (refer to chapter 1844).

Qiguan rang is only her friend and he already has a wife...
    Author's note on chapter 1846 clarifies that their relationship is purely minister-emperor; and this transcends even for future generations.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2022
  9. meena0306

meena0306 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter is ml's first appearance?