Resolved I'm looking for...

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Night22, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Night22

Night22 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a QT BL novel where it has an arc about the ml being a lot older than the mc.

Here, the mc seemed very young. Younger than the ML by at least 20-30 years.

Also, MC's father seemed to be a police chief or sth but because he stumbled upon a politician or a higher up's corruption or sth, he was framed by the higher up and the MC is trying to clear his father's name.

The ML and the MC's father are much closer in age.

The ML seemed to have a bit of a violent temper and everyone seemd to be afraid of him. He's also a high official? Anyway, he seemed to be a general or sth.

The MC met him at a bar and the ML ordered him to pour drinks to which MC gladly agreed.

The protagonist and the ML seemed to be relatives. Here the protagonist and the MC seemed to be classmates or sth? The protagonaist seemed to have a bit of a crush on the MC but that quickly resolved, I think.

The MC became a policeman in the end.

If anyone has any idea what the name of this QT BL novel that has this arc, I would truly appreciate it!

Resolved! Finally!
    Thank you everyone for finding the time to help me search for the qt bl novel. ( PS. the novel is 'The correct way of face-slapping in Transmigration'. I dunno if it's the same name in NU but in MTL version that's the name.)
    Anyway, Thank you so much!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  2. Melo L

Melo L Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it are you addicted/addicted?

Sorry fogot that it said qt

3. aelin12

aelin12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it Don't be a kept man? Second arc seems like that but it has historical setting.

4. c.decora

c.decora Holy Cardinal, Ascended Mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 9 of Beloved Husband is somewhat similar to the first half of the request... https://www.novelupdates.com/series/beloved-husband/ But neither MC nor ML ends up as a police officer.

I do feel I have come across an arc where that ending occurred, but I'm unsure whether I read it translated or raw. Does OP remember it as being translated? I'll continue looking through my lists in the meantime.

5. ultimateReader

ultimateReader Hungry.. Need more novels~

Reading List:
    Link
    Which arc?