Picked Up (GL) Falling In Love With Tsundere Villainess After Transmigrated To Book

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Yandere Devil, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:
    穿书后爱上傲娇大小姐
    Raw: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6038845
    https://m.shubaow.net/222/222331/
    NU: None
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: One of best Yuri novel. I finished reading it. It was so good and sweetest story. Plot is great and fun to read. You will never get bored. There is also hot scene:love: and lots of funny moments when FL mom and their classmate see them kissing:LOL:. Mc is black belly transmigrator, FL is cute tsundere villainess. It’s so interesting, fun and sweet to watch them bickering. There is only total of 60 chapters. I highly recommend it. Hope someone translate this gem novel.
    Summary: Song Yumeng is the vicious female partner in the book, all teachers Everybody knows that she likes Liu Luoyang, the male lead in the same class. In order to prevent other girls from approaching him, this person does all kinds of evil.

All the teachers and students also knew that the person Song Yumeng hated the most was Yi Ran, who was in the same class. The relationship between the two was so bad that they quarreled every day.

Classrooms, teachers' offices, playgrounds, cafeterias, and anyway, two people have quarreled everywhere in the school.

Everyone thought they could not tolerate fire and water, but one day—

someone saw them entering an empty classroom at noon. They thought they were quarreling again. Who knows...

Classmate Yi Ran actually pushed Song Yumeng to the wall. Dear! ! !

The people who ate melons were stunned: Why did the two girls kiss their lips after a fight? !

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
  2. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone please pick it up

6. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    I really enjoyed it. Man FL fell in love with the guy for such a dumb reason. I don’t get why they made the heroine and the guy evil and scheming tho.

I like Mc character, not awkward at all even after transmigrating into the book. She’s not trying to fulfill any missions, she just a person living her life.

7. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t see heroine as evil. She is interesting. I don’t like male protagonist. I think it’s plot of original story that make Villainess FL obsessive with him, lower her intelligence. Since he is protagonist, plot is like every villainess should fall for him. So MC influences her and make her smart than before. Honestly every villainess have low IQ and is dumb cause of plot.

8. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    There was that one scene that made me think she was scheming. Maybe not to the extent of evil but. That scene where FL buys bread for Mc but gave it to heroine to give it to Mc. I know FL told heroine not to tell Mc that she bought it but I didn’t expect heroine to take credit for buying it. I feel like she is jealous of FL and take things away from her so she can fall in the villainess route

Yandere Devil likes this.
  9. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. She is jealous of FL. I don’t understand why she scheming and want to take things from her. It’s so childish and naive.

AsianessPride likes this.
  10. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not quite finished with it. Is it ever say why she was jealous of FL? I know FL is beautiful and rich. But she doesn’t has the best reputation and not that smart. The tsundere attitude tends to work against sometimes afterall.

11. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Nyehhh

Nyehhh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the raws and it's actually pretty interesting. Did everybody else MTL this? I've been considering translating a story just for fun to test myself, so if nobody else has said they're picking this up, I could try my hand at it @Yandere Devil

Edit: Can't post links, but the series and first chapter is now up! Falling In Love With Tsundere Villainess After Transmigrating

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
    Yandere Devil likes this.
  13. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for picked it up

Nyehhh likes this.