Recommendations Novels that has smart/evil/selfiss Mc with good plot.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Aindorin, Feb 20, 2020.

?

Wich one of this is a better mc

1. Li Qi Ye (Emperor's Domitation)

24 vote(s)
    10.6%
  2. Leylin (WMW)

49 vote(s)
    21.6%
  3. Yun Che (ATG)

11 vote(s)
    4.8%
  4. Fang Yuan (Reverend İnsanity)

122 vote(s)
    53.7%
  5. Ainz Ooal Gown (Overlord)

45 vote(s)
    19.8%
  6. Tanya (Youjo Senki)

42 vote(s)
    18.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Novellover008

Novellover008 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Paragon of SIN
    The Oracle Paths
    Supremacy Games

2. DarcDavel

DarcDavel Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This shit is fucked up bro, it is not evil but staright up sadist.

3. I_am_Novel_Lover

I_am_Novel_Lover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try out
    I am a Scarecrow and the Demon Lord of Terror!

It's good for evil mc lover.

4. TKing1517

TKing1517 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A novel I found on light novel pub. "My augmented statuses have unlimited duration". The character starts acting more and more like Aizen as the story goes on, by chapter 50 you should really enjoy the mc. The only problem with this novel(for some people) is that its quite slow in terms of power progression but I think its handled really well.

5. Eternal_D

Eternal_D Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yoo!!! That's my brother!! ... Atleast there is someone who is like me.... Well ur absolutely right fellow daoist... Almost all MCs are motherfucking hypocrite shits that only knows to talk . Even if they threaten someone like " I'm giving a last change to....." Fuck he keeps on repeating until that enemy get persuaded . And that stinking personality of forgiveness, dn it's so irritating that I feel like banging my head. Some idiotic young master comes.... Insults him till even I got imbarassed , but that mc fucking coward don't even react to it and that further provoke that shitty young master to curse even more going as far as telling him positions to fuck her mother yet what do our mc do...... NOTHING!! . Just reply like " Bickring with some nobody is just a waste of time ''... BRUH!!!! That guys just ficked ur mother besides u explaining nd u act like no big deal!!!? . Alright i agree these MCs will continue there legacy of betting!!!!!!.... And that shitty young marster losses . But u know what that man has more backbone than our mc as even just losing a bet can be considered a humiliation to him not like our God MC who don't even have any ounce of pride.. dignity or prestige.. any mortal can call him to suck his dick and he will pretend nothing happened... HAHAHAH !!! so vexing damn motherfucking loser.

Wait wait wait and that women part..
    Whenever a women gets involved our mc become world's no. 1 dickhead. Just chucking... Amusing... Running... Marrying... And most of all forgiving even the most evil girl who tried to torture him to death just because he don't like hurting girls.... WTF!? So discrimination?!!!..
    And those bitches... Cursing him... Beating him... Making him the while world's enemy under ruise of what???.. fucking just playing with him!!!!....
    Even those firstimer world's pritiest bitches who are indifferent to man... Innocent... Never even killed someone comes to our MCs expedition site where many arrogant young marters are present and suddenly act like her lover to avoid people not noticing that it could lead to a bloodbath.... Fucking shit I'm now damn frustrated and in not mood to type... FUCK!!!!

And let me give some novels that I know u will like it to death....

Reincarnation Of The Strongest Sword God -
    ( Damn good.. beht ending get fucked cuz of hiatus but storytelling is awesome.. )

I Shall Seal the Heavens -
    ( My favourite.. just get urself into it and u will know the true wonders of a masterpiece)

A Will Eternal-
    ( Fucking most funny xianxia I hve ever read.
    Have a littile timid Mc whole new experience
    Everything he does creates a calamity and our innocent mc don't even realise it was his fault.... Even his own birth village celebrated his departure..... Hahhahaha truly that was my best favourite if ISSTH wasn't my first read.... You better read it. )

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
    I_am_Novel_Lover likes this.
  6. sixnein

sixnein Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/20556/

https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/31711/

https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/20294/

https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/7097/

7. Zhan Bu Du

Zhan Bu Du New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. orangethegreatorange

orangethegreatorange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soul of Negary - World hopping novel where the MC, who is the protagonist of his own world, gets tricked by a system which leads to his death. From here on, he strives to improve himself, not just physically, but also intellectually. He is extremely selfish and apathetic, but not a psycho who kills for no reason.

Regressor Instruction Manual - MC gets summoned to another world with a bunch of other people (basically your typical survival in a fantasy world novel). He has a skill that enables him to see other people’s stats and, coincidentally, he discovers a regressor. From here on, he tries to leech off of him and survive in despite of his extremely bad potential. He is smart and selfish but not remorseless.

9. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    If youre feeling for some nocturne (NSFW) evil MC.
    https://jpmtl.com/books/2140
    The teacher is a devil

The MC is very smart. There no BS like superpowers. He plans for everything with psychological tricks to make the girls fall. And the girls didnt get to be a dumb accesory even after they fall unlike the JP ones..
    Warning : MC is a sick rapist, murderer with psychotic tendensies.

10. ArisNorres

ArisNorres Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, the site is down so the link is not working, do you mind sharing the name? I am searching for evil MCs. Thanks.

11. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2022
  12. ArisNorres

ArisNorres Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I really liked the first one, I even read 100+ chapter on mtl after the last translated chapter. I will not touch the second one because you said he is impulsive. I do not like impulsive-reckless MC which means all the hero-like MCs. The third one seems good and I will put it on the list, it has only 16 chapters translated. What I am looking for is MCs that are decisive, cold, super-smart(even smart is okey), manipulators, schemers(If he can solve something with brain, there is no need for violence.). What I don't like is as I said is heroes, crybabys, normal MCs (means not smart), pussyseekers(I am okey if that's what the novel is about. But not if you want revenge but before that somehow you are in half a relationship with the holy step sister, town hall's daughter, the girl that you are engaged but she currently is the best talent and her family is requesting to cancel the engagement).

Part of the list with my favourite novels:
    Mystical Journey, Carefree Path of Dreams, Warlock of the Magus World, GOJO: A Sorcerer in the Soul Society, Way of the Devil, Ascending the Heavens as an Evil God, I Am the Fated Villain, Infinite Survival: I Can Plunder Passive Skills, The Villain Who Robbed the Heroines, Please, I Really Didn’t Want To Fall in Love With My Master!. Most of holyjoker's novels e.g. Naruto: Dream to Immortality, One Piece: Desperate

Please do keep this thread alive, it is one of the few that people are reccomending good novels.