Spoiler When My Pet Became the Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Skyyyyyy, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Skyyyyyy

Skyyyyyy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: When My Pet Became the Villain
    Alternative: 내 반려동물이 악당이 되었을 때
    Promo Link: https://mangadex.org/title/50916/when-my-pet-became-the-villain/
    Raw Link: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=52107491
    Description:

The villain was reincarnated as an extra in a novel where all the soul was sucked to death.
    What would you do if you were reborn at best?

18 years of living as a slave after being mistreated by his family.
    Just as the original did, the parents succeeded in running away, just before they were forcibly sold to the villain.

Also, I had a small but happy time with Momo, an organic dog I met in a rural village.

But three months later, the dog that took care of his pampering disappeared!

They are caught by their families and are dedicated to villains.

The moment I was discouraged that I had a rusting death,

“Why are you so surprised? It's me, your puppy Momo.”

Give me a spoiler about this pleaseT^T

syofiaa, your crush, 111333 and 3 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, has my kind of stupid written all over it. I need information and lots of it.

4. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most of the reviews on ridibooks are not in favour.Apparently there is no sense of finality in the novel and their is no tension after the first volume or so. The content list doesn't really give an idea about how the story is moving forward either. I still want this to be good though. There are dogs involved here:blobmelt:
    Chapter list:
    Prologue
    1. Winter
    2. Late winter
    3. Early spring
    4. Spring
    5. Late spring
    6. Early summer
    7. Summer
    8. Summer (2)
    9. Summer (3)
    10. Late summer
    11. Late summer (2)
    12. Autumn
    epilogue
    In the og story the MC,Liliana is killed after she is sold to Lazes, but now she escaped to a village called Cartel before that can happen.
    Lazes is a Uno.Since Liliana is a Sero she is his destined partner.So he was actually searching for her,who had run away, when he turns into a dog.He was trying to find her to take away her powers
    Something happens to Lazes' life force, so to survive he has to transform into a dog.He is almost dying when she finds him.She takes care of him and he ends up bonding with her. He is embarrassed by how she treats him like a dog and is thinking about how to reveal the truth to her
    Liliana is reincarnated into the novel at the age of ten.She is abused by the family and when she learns that they are going to sell her off she decides to run away.After three months in hiding she is caught by her family and sold off

Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
    juneberry, syofiaa, geckin and 19 others like this.
  5. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    thx for the spoilers :cookie:

Dubi dubi likes this.
  6. Skyyyyyy

Skyyyyyy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilerrrr! :bloblove:Well me too. I actually want to read it because there is a dog hehe. (I'm a dog person Sorry not sorry.)

Anyway, Does the ogFL and ogML appeared?

7. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it anywhere I can read novel at??

Nada Amore likes this.
  8. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    technically liliana was reincarnated before the age of ten, but lived out those years without KNOWING she was in the novel until she put all the pieces together at the age of ten.

Marie_0720 and minakun like this.
  9. chastity098

chastity098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. aria.franx

aria.franx New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know a group that translate this? I want to read it because it seems interesting but there's no group that translate it as far as I have search

Nada Amore and Gemie like this.
  12. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the first 10 chapters( till she escapes). They dehumanised her so much in such a small time. I want the cute part to come soon:blobconfused:

Mc died a brutal death, but there were no details.
    This is the world of a book. Where people are divided into categories based on their powers. Uno are those with most power and abilities. Duo are those who can use mana but are nowhere near as powerful as uno. Tres refers to the nobility. They are just ordinary people who call themselves that so as to not be clubbed together with the common folk. Quatre refers to the commoners. Sero are those who are mated to a particular uno.They are not powerful like uno or duo but have a special power that only a few people close to them know of. This power only works against ordinary people. People know which category they belong to from birth except the Seros who will find out on their bday. Sero are even rarer then uno and appear once in a hundred years

The more Uno use their power the shorter their lifespan becomes. Being with their mated sero can increase their lifespan and enhance their abilities.

In the novel, the fl is a sero from the same village as mc and the ml is some prince.

Liliana(the mc) is not even mentioned by name and the fl just thinks of her in passing as the sero who was killed by the villain.The villain doesn't want to be saddled with a sero around him so he just kills her and eats her life-force.
    Poor mc actually loses all hope of being rescued when she puts two and two together: sero are so rare, on top of that both of them are found in the same village. So if she isn't the fl, then she is definitely the person the villain kills.

The mc family are fallen nobility.They are now Quatres but they don't want to acknowledge it. They are extremely patriarchal and believe a son will return their past glory. So the parents spoiled their son and treated Liliana like crap. She is treated worse then a slave, abused, doesn't get decent food to eat. Her body is covered in bruises, most of which are credited to her brother. Her brother is the worst as her parents pretty much raised her like his servant. She was forced to work and was not allowed to play or study with other kids. In fact the reason she took so long to find out that she was inside a novel was because she was never allowed to go out and interact with others. She just overhead about an uno being born when she was out with her parents to the market.

Lily tried to escape once before she found out she was a sero but was soon caught and was beaten a lot by her brother. She had lost all hope of escape, but now since she knows her fate in the novel she decides that she has try again

The only person Lily is close to is her aunt Lacey. Lacey also suffered under the parvanes. To escape her family she got married to a commoner at a very young age. She didn't want to but she knew that if she waited then Lily's father will sell her off. Luckily the guy she married loved her, though it took a long time for her to warm up to him. Later he became very successful( in commoner standards) and Lily's father comes in to contact again so that he can leech off her .Lacey is disgusted because he is behaving so nice to her now after treating her like a slave all this time but still visits their home for Lily's sake. She tries to adopt the mc, but her father charges an outrageous amount that she can't afford. Later on she has to leave with her husband to some far off kingdom. Before doing so she gifts Lily few jewels and pendant with a map inside to some secret village. She wants her to escape at the age of 18 before she is sold off. After she becomes am adult her parents and brother won't search for her ( this is before anyone knew she was a sero)

A crescent mark appears on Lily's body a week before her bday. Her family finds out she is a sero and atleast the physical violence stops. They don't want to lower the value of their 'commodity'. Her father sells her off the day he finds out her identity.

On the day of her bday she sees her family eating. They are having fancy food (wierd), they ask her to sit with them( weirder) and her father even offers her meat( even weirder). Then they start threatening her that if she runs they will find her and the consequence will be far worse then in her previous escape attempt. She finally reaches a breaking point and her sero power comes out. Her family becomes motionless for a while.She escapes taking the jewels.
    The last I read she was crying inside a carriage leaving the kingdom

The Ml's nation (whose name I don't remember:blobsweat:) was set up by the first emperor and the Everharts (Ml's family). Everharts have more uno and are more stronger than the imperial family. Both families were close in the beginning but after the death of the emperor, things went south. The imperial family was jealous and they send the Everharts to the battlefield. This worked in the favor of the Everharts as they became more famous. Both families tried to search for their fated seros. There still remains a cold war like situation but Everharts are the apparent winners. However they are still wary, so the current head, the ml, knows how important it is to find his sero.

The family owns the crow guild, through which they buy and sell seros. Ml has been searching for his sero for a long while, the seros he finds are either given to some other everhart(if mated) otherwise they are sold off at a high price. Usually the price of a sero is 30,000 gold coins but the mc's father charges double . This is very weird as no one would want to sell their own family member. Most sero who come to the Everharts, come on their own accord after getting sick of searching for their fated partner. However this is still good news for ml as he can now kill her with no problem:facepalm:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  13. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! Youre a life saver:aww: I have a few more questions if thats okay:blobsalt:

• How do their feelings progress?
    • first kiss?:blobhyperthink:
    • Does her family get any repercussions from their actions?
    • any notable villains or progress?

Thanks again in advance!:blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy:

Arryetty and syofiaa like this.
  14. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers pleases :blob_plusone:

15. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link