Discussion Tips to court someone

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Alexcia, Nov 25, 2021.

1. fireflying

fireflying Lost Boy

Reading List:
    Link
    interact with them! find mutual interests! show your interest in them! (if they think you like them then they might like you more). if you weren't already friends, maybe start with friendship then continue on in your relationship when both you and they feel comfortable enough to!

Baldingere and Alexcia like this.
  2. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    Woahhhhhhhhh damnnnnn thank you i think this will work but first I think i need to have him be here everyday first, because the one who's doing the disappear for days is actually him T-T

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  3. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The key of courting someone is like a fisherman casting a net.

You just spread your charm to him and all of his friends and let his friends drive him to you.
    What people don't get it most of the time is that social drive is the most important thing when you are courting.

PS: If he never starts to start talking about dating, you don't start.

Alexcia likes this.
  4. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeezus Chris XD
    Okay! But are u sure starting from friendship is good? What if i end up getting in friend zone instead

Wowowwowwwow i know his best friend, should i have his bestie spread my charm indirectly to him as well?

5. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you can't be specific about this, or you will start giving signals to his friend and he'll back off for his friend.

just do things that would attract guys, tidy up your hair, light makeup, tidy clothes, stand up straight and smile lightly.

Alexcia likes this.
  6. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh- i see i see

7. myfakeaccount

myfakeaccount Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how half of them are giving serious suggestions and then there is the other half..
    Do you chat with them regularly? Does he show interest in you or things related to you? To court someone, you should talk regularly while slightly suggesting of your motives...Does he know of your interest?

Alexcia likes this.
  8. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    He does, i was like straight up asking him to go out with me lol and been straightforwardly and openly court him since, also he didn't say anything about accepting me or whatsoever but he does the misleading things sometimes like heart reacted to my messages or sent me VM i asked and stuff which is basically me falling in deeper and we talk often but not everyday as he's busy asf so

9. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    He is either not interested in you or playing hard to get (Hence 180). More than likely it’s the 180. Whatever the case. Play it from a place of power and not needy. As I said show some interest, but only as a concern friend. That could move on at the drop of a hat.
    Just text him saying you haven’t heard from him in awhile and was worried that maybe something has happen. Now two things may happen. One. He has no reason. Which shows he doesn’t have an interest in this relationship. So move on. Tons of better guys out there. Two. He has a good reason. Than show concern and ask if he needs anything. Than say if he ever needs someone to talk to your here for him. When you say it like this it’s not pushing to see him, but concern for him. Than give him space to call you. Stay strong. If is meant to be. It will be
    Good luck

Alexcia and peanutbutter_J like this.
  10. Deadmantellnotales

Deadmantellnotales rebmeM nwonK-lleW

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't try to overdo it.

Alexcia and Mr. Tired like this.
  11. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Once they smell the desperation they will immediately pull out.

Alexcia likes this.
  12. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds kinda iffy and everyone has heard it before, but seriously, 'be you' is the #1 best advice I have. Because if they don't like you for you, they ain't worth it. And being stuck in a relationship where you have to pretend to be someone you're not is very tiring and mentally draining.

Most people like humour. If you can make them laugh, they will associate you with happiness and that's always a good thing. People like being happy, and if they realize you're happy around them and they are happy around you, that usually is a good start to go on.

Trying to be interested in their interests/hobbies is a good idea. You don't need to go full depth into it (unless you learn you actually love it I guess), and while that DOES make a fun way to spend time together, it also shows you listen to what they say and remember.
    And who knows? Maybe you could spend time doing an activity they love~

Not drowning them in a ton of emotional baggage immediately, but slowly opening up and showing you trust them (while also letting them know you can listen to them) builds bonds and trust. Being honest is good, of course.

Uhh I can't think of too much. I'm not an expert, but these are some things I've learned in the sparingly few relationships I've had.

Also, letting them know you feel comfortable and safe around them is good ofc. [most] people do like knowing that others trust them. They are able to feel responsible and be a source of strength for others.
    (Flashback to the time my crush offered me their phone to watch and keep safe while they went to play soccer; I felt a surge of happiness and then they pulled their hand back while handing it to me, hesitated, and said, "Nah, I don't trust you that much man, haha." and walked away.)

THAT SHIT HURT BRO, I LEGIT SOBBED, I STILL FEEL BAD THINKING ABOUT IT-

Alexcia likes this.
  13. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww thank you very much, I'll make sure to do this. Whatever works will work!
    Woah, i see i see
    Omggggggg im sorry to hear you've experienced such thing! But honestly what you said are all logical and reasonable like that's what we should be doing, and i think i kinda get a hang of it this now thanks to everyone. I guess I'm seeing a new light now ahahahahah

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  14. Riru__1233

Riru__1233 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh! my dear is in the middle of courting, sorry for the late reply hope you don’t mind. Hmm some tips… well in terms of courting I’m actually quite poor at it. But all I can advise is be confident with your advances, flirtatious almost, match their energy~ But most of all be true, be yourself. You certainly have charm. Examples being: poetic, considerate, kind, I can’t say anything about beauty but I’m sure you are a looker, there’s probably more I don’t know but I probably will find out sooner or later.

sincerely, yours

Riru :blobmelt:

Alexcia likes this.
  15. Tech is life

Tech is life [Disinterested] [Sleepy] [Blithe]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hold up a gun and threaten him. And let all his friends taste dust. Tell them the only way to get past you is to answer your court. The answer better not be negative.

Alexcia likes this.
  16. Riru__1233

Reading List:
    Link
    and if he dare hurt you, I would be livid. Your to cute not to like?? Though we have only been friends for a short while I care a lot abt your well being :blob_coffee:

Alexcia likes this.
  17. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh nooooo, you're not late!! It's fine! Umm i see i see XD I'm not poetic but I'm flirty, guess i can make do with this XD thank for the advice and compliment XD I'm not pretty tho, just normal human being XD
    Lmaooooo jeezus this is another gold advice
    Aww I'll notify you first if he ever plan to break my heart! So we both can kidnap him and prevent the heartbreak before it can happen! XD

Riru__1233 likes this.
  18. Riru__1233

Reading List:
    Link
    For you anything is possible :blob_coffee:

Alexcia likes this.
  19. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww you're too sweetttttt!!! :blobcatblush2::blobcatblush2: