Magic Academy (Events)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Jeanette, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Jeanette

Jeanette Lemo's wife, Anra's heroine, Aliceshiki's Kouhai

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
    AliceShiki likes this.
  2. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    [Event] [Opening Ceremony]
    [Tasks]
    [Task 1: Casually meet/bump into another character]
    After finishing task 1, an npc student will lead you to your assigned dorm
    There is the female dorm and the male dorm
    [Task 2: do something fun~]
    [Reward: ???]
    [Reward: $10]
    [Reward: 1st Year student Badge]
    "You should already be wearing your student uniforms that have been delivered before the opening ceremony, you'll get your badge later"
    The 2nd year student half-heartedly waved and left.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
    AliceShiki likes this.
  3. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    It was simply so exciting to attend the magic academy that Jen had not slept till almost midnight, She even was so excited that the headmaster's speech went by in a blur, sounding more like a buzzing sound than any human words. When she finally woke up it was because she had spotted someone that looked like her childhood friend.

(@Little Evil )

4. Little Evil

Little Evil Hello o/

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    A lot was going on in Elliot's mind while the headmaster recited his speech. It was quite easy to tune out he found as it seemed as uninspiring as the man himself, and so, he did. Three years to spend here... Let's just hope it won't all be this boring... Thoughts like these and worse whirled in Elliot's mind as the speech went on and on. So absorbed was he, he didn't even hear headmaster dismissing the students.

When he finally noticed, everyone else was shuffling around and moving with seeming purpose, one that would be known, had Elliot listened...

Confused, he considered asking, but as he looked into the crowd, something caught his eye.

Far away, behind many moving strangers stood one island of stillness.

It has been many years since he last saw her, but a single glance was all it took to bring back memories of a youth spent together. She has grown, Elliot noticed, but so has he, no longer could he raise his hands and shout over the crowd for her attention, or sneak behind to pull on her long beautiful hair, but there was no need for such actions, as she had already noticed.

With slight smile and measured wave, Elliot set out with a purpose in mind. He didn't know what to do, but Jen was always such a diligent girl. Surely, she would know.

Jeanette likes this.
  5. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing the confirmation, Jen was elated and walked closed to Jen "It's been awhile Elliot! I always knew we'd see each other again." It was a shame that her other friends had chosen other paths to walk. She had been a bit nervous but seeing her long lost friend eased her nerves by quite a bit.

"You've been gone for so long, my dad already got a promotion already, and my mom just gets better at her crafts."

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
    Little Evil likes this.
  6. Little Evil

Little Evil Hello o/

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hello, Jen. I see out paths met yet again."
    Elliot proclaimed once he managed to come close enough to be heard. It wouldn't do after all, to appear childish in an institution such as this, and so, he wrestled back wide smile creeping up his face into more controlled kind while greeting his childhood friend.

"It is lovely to see you again after all these years. How have you been?"

Jeanette likes this.
  7. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    ^^) "I've been doing great! Though I've only been helping with chores and cooking at home and everybody is busy these days I had nothing to do for some time~ It's good that I was accepted here. My dad said that he'd just find me a talented person in the guard to marry if I decided to just be a homemaker~." She seemed neutral at the idea.

"Ah but it would've been better if Eli was around to play~ I mean." She cleared her throat a bit "To have helped around a bit~?" She seemed a bit more mature than childhood, a bit. "With what I'll learn in the magic academy I could earn money myself, and much more than a normal person~" She seemed to ramble on "Ah Will from across the street joined the Guard, Sarah the insect lover joined the Druid Guild as an apprentice and~" She proceeded to tell Eli about half a dozen people from their childhood that he most likely scarcely remembered.

Little Evil likes this.
  8. Little Evil

Little Evil Hello o/

Reading List:
    Link
    Elliot's smile grew a little strange as Jen kept talking about people he was fairly certain he have never met. It has been a while though, and listening to her simply talking was nice enough too and so, he let her.

It has only been once most students left, Elliot decided, to perhaps not stay behind as seemingly iddle pair did receive more and more glances as crowd cleared.

"I missed you, Jen, but let us take a walk while we talk? It seems we will be left behind soon, and, as embarrassed as it makes me, I do have to admit, I did not pay attention to Headmaster at all. May I rely on you to lead the way?"

Jeanette likes this.
  9. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    ^^)/ "Of course!" She almost habitually grabbed his hand but grew socially awkward at the last moment opting to just lead them to a 2nd year student that volunteered to do the tours. "We just follow that student around, And we'll get to know all about the academy~ well, a summary of the academy."

The second year student spoke up "Alright this group is now full." It seemed he had cast a spell to automatically count the number of people in his group since he was seen meditating in a tree branch "Follow me if you can, and I'll introduce you to the facilities of this great academy." He leapt off the tree branch doing 3 backflips and landed with a bow "Not every 2nd year at this academy is as cool as me!" He seemed unreliable but thankfully his tour gave out the most essential parts.

Jen whispered to Eli as they followed behind "Hehe This place looks even more fun than it is, though I bet classes will be boring~"

Little Evil likes this.
  10. Little Evil

Little Evil Hello o/

Reading List:
    Link
    Elliot fell into step beside Jen, as they were led trough the academy, smiling slightly at Jen's comment.

"I do wonder about that~ We will see, perhaps they did find a way to make learning fun? It is magical academy after all, surely, there is a magic for such mythical feats~"

As students in the group grew a bit bolder and louder, so did Elliot ease up a bit, falling into light banter and asking some questions of Jen's time apart, until finally, the tour was over and once more were they left alone, this time, without any urgent place to be.

"Would you care for a tea Jen? There must surely be tea house somewhere around campus. Let us catch up a bit more with something lovely to drink?"

Jeanette likes this.
  11. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    "Of course I'd love that." She eagerly agreed before a light breeze caused her to hold her bonn--- "Hmm?" she had been wearing a bonnet to protect her head but it went missing when she put her hand around it. in the trees near them a money pointed at her and laughed "KiKikikiki!"

"Ah my bonnet!" She looked at the monkey and thought it a bit silly, but adorable nonetheless. "Look Eli, It's a monkey! I wonder if it's someone's familiar~"

Little Evil likes this.
  12. Little Evil

Little Evil Hello o/

Reading List:
    Link
    "Possibly~" Elliot chuckled while saying so. "Well, if it is, I should give someone earful for letting their familiar loose like this."

With careful steps, he approached the monkey slowly, only to extend his hand as if holding a snack for the monkey, trying to lure it closer.

"There, little one, would you like to trade? Snack for what you hold~"

Jeanette likes this.
  13. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    The monkey seemed to inch closer before
    *pow*
    Throwing the bonnet at Eli and running away laughing at the silly human that thought it was so easily bribed

"That was a very mean monkey." Jen looked over at him worried that he'd gotten injured "Are you okay?" Even though she knew the bonnet was fairly soft it still might have hurt.

Little Evil likes this.
  14. Little Evil

Little Evil Hello o/

Reading List:
    Link
    Catching the flying Bonnet was more accident than actual intent, but Elliot took it in stride and simply moved to dust it off while watching the fleeing monkey.

"Mhhh~ Mean indeed. But it resolved itself nicely, didn't it?"

He said with a smile as he turned around to carefully place the bonnet back where it belongs, tucking away any stray hair that managed to escape during the commotion.

"There we go. Like new."

Elliot said with a smile perhaps bit brighter than strictly nessesary.

Jeanette likes this.
  15. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    *a girl with chestnut-colored hair is walking around while holding the hand of a small white haired girl*
    *trips on nothing*
    *falls face-first on the ground*
    *little girl hurriedly helps her get up*

Child: "Mom! Be more careful! You can't just go falling like that! Dad will get angry again!"
    Teen: "Sorry, sorry, Yumi, mom will be more careful, okay?" *giggles*

*child sighs*

Jeanette likes this.
  16. Viator

Viator [Cult of Pyoo: Pyoo's Oak Tree]

Reading List:
    Link
    Adam flipped out a pocket knife to clean his nails as he casually observed the students around him listening to the speech. He would do well to form good connections here.

He pushed up his glasses on the bridge of his nose as he witnessed a young teen fall with her... Daughter? Helping her to her feet near by. "How unusual." There was a slight accented drawl to Adams voice as he quickly flipped his knife back up his sleeve.
    "Are you alright miss?..." Adam smoothly approached and and scanned her and the child, seemingly concerned about her possible injury.

AliceShiki likes this.
  17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Teen: "Oh! I'm okay! It's not the first time it happens. Ehe~"
    Child: "Mom... Your manners..."
    Teen: "Oh oh, right right! I'm Flora Rizelia, mistress of lord Roland Rizelia. And this is my daughter, Yumi Rizelia, pleased to make your akaintance." *makes an obviously clumsy curtsy*
    Yumi: "It's acquaintance, mom..." *sighs* "Please to meet you, mister, please take good care of us." *makes a proper curtsy*

Viator and Jeanette like this.
  18. Viator

Reading List:
    Link
    "Adam Freider. And the pleasure is mine Miss Flora and little Miss Yumi." Adam lightly grasped Flora's hand and offered a small bow of his own. "Forgive me for being so forward but it looks we might be fellow students." Adam flashed the two girls a charming smile. "If there is anything the Mistress of Lord Rizelia can think of for me to help make your entry into the academy smoother, don't hesitate to ask."

Adam let go of her hand softly and crouched down to look warmly at Yumi. " I would very much like it if we could be friends." Adam reached behind Yumi's ear and seemed to pull a nickel out of then air. "You see this? This is a special coin to commemorate our meeting. It just might have a little magic." He pressed the small nickel into her hand and stood, only losing his gracefulness by stumbling a little. I am glad you are okay." Adam gave both girls a look. "Would you like me to accompany you? Or would you prefer to navigate the entrance ceremony on your own?"

AliceShiki and Jeanette like this.
  19. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *Flora claps her hands a few times*
    *Yumi looks with shining eyes*

Yumi: "You're amazing mister!" *happily holds onto the coin tightly*

*Flora nods many times*

Flora: "Truly incredible!
    "Although... Entrance ceremony?" *tilts head*
    Yumi: "He means the speech we missed because you overslept, mom..."
    Flora: "Oh... How do we navigate that though? Is there a ship on the school?"
    Yumi: "Mom..."

Viator and Jeanette like this.
  20. Viator

Reading List:
    Link
    "Not quite." Adam adjusted his glasses "At least I've seen no evidence of such a thing." He looked over the crowd. "Shall we head over and find you two the female dormitories?" Adam offered to carry any luggage, and proceeded to ask the surrounding students general directions. His accent and slightly exotic look causing some to blush. Soon they were on their way in a general direction. "I'm assuming you don't have special accomodations. Did your Lord set things up for you? Or provide any specific instructions?"

AliceShiki and Jeanette like this.