Spoiler Circumstances of Switching Bodies

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where are you @EVA EVA ...

Miss your tl so much

EVA EVA, Felurian and raisha lionel like this.
  2. Lillynumber2

Lillynumber2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone answer me the question. Did MC break the curse? Or she just thought she did?

3. Moonie-light

Moonie-light Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you and good luck:)

EVA EVA likes this.
  4. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter the ml found out the reason why the fl leave him?

5. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    <Episode 49>
    As soon as Derek opened the door to his office, I quickly looked around the office.
    Pierre wasn't even wearing a proper shirt yet, and his brother was intimidated and frozen by Derek's voice.
    According to observations so far, Derek, who tends to be a perfectionist, could not have let go of this sight.
    "I'll drop a bomb that has no choice but to work overtime for a few days."
    I instinctively moved and stood right in front of Derek's door. He was seen dressed neatly through the door gap, with a cool and neat physique.
    The jacket looks uncomfortable, so he takes it off and crumples his forehead over his shoulder. Blue eyes look cool today.
    His tight mouth and tight jawline, which looked sharper, were indicating that he was in a bad mood.
    The white shirt was close to bursting because of the muscles inside. Thick forearms are exposed under the lifted sleeves. It was a very stiff body.
    "...IRENE?"
    As soon as he opened the door, he frowned as if he was embarrassed to see me.
    Usually, after frowning, I used to avoid looking at them. Even now, it would not be worth throwing one body to block his view.
    I smiled brightly with my tiptoes raised to take a little more of Derek's view. The laughter that was often seen when seducing him.
    "Long time no see, your highness."
    “…….”
    Derek slammed the door, crumpling his impression as if he had seen something he couldn't see.
    "You're still the same when you're complaining people."
    As expected, Derek had a natural talent for scratching the inside of people. Suddenly offended, I pouted my mouth and cooled down for a while.
    Meanwhile, Derek, who slammed the door of Ahin's office, held the door handle tightly just in case Irene opened the door again.
    His heart beat like crazy, and the veins on his arm fluttered. Somehow ashamed of the appearance, Derek quickly lowered his half-walking sleeves.
    It was useless to make an impression to hide the hot face. I haven't seen Irene Chandler's face too close in a long time.
    "Are you going to act like a fool because we barely met?"’
    Derek was annoyed with me nervously, but soon convinced. It wasn't just a face. It was a smiling face. Irene laughed at me, saying it's been a while since she saw me.
    "You raised your tiptoe, too."’
    Derek was completely convinced that his body was flapping strangely. You raised your tiptoes and smiled close to your face.
    How can it be so pretty to say hello without anything special? I think it smelled good, too. Why is my voice so ticklish?
    Derek made a harsher impression to hold back the tip of his mouth from slowly rising. Those who glanced at him as they passed by were shocked.
    "I heard that you made a big mistake..."….’
    "Did the marquis not find the documents that Ian lost yet?"’
    "It's going to break a lot again."’
    The atmosphere around him became harsh, but Derek was actually hot inside. He felt like a ripe sweet potato that was burnt on the outside and deceived.
    It doesn't matter what people are fussing about. Irene was here.
    If the distance between the face and the face had been a little closer, I wouldn't have seen Ain or Pierre taking off his shirt due to blurred vision…….
    "What?"
    Derek, who recalled that Pierre was naked, knocked twice as if to break the door and opened it.
    "Your Highness"?
    The three people in the office opened their eyes wide and looked at Derek. Derek quickly examined Pierre's condition.
    He was sitting on a stool wearing a tight shirt that he usually never wore. I don't know if I wore a small shirt on purpose or not, but the line of my body was revealed.
    "That impure guy again."
    In addition, Irene was touching Pierre's stretched hair with water on her hands. His ears flared up.
    Derek wanted to run right away and throw away the white blanket Pierre was hugging. It's a great opportunity to show Irene the black heart of Pierre-Silvain.
    Irene was quite enthusiastic about calming Pierre's hair. That way, Pierre's hair will be stroked until it's all gone.
    "Oh man. Is he the only one who has hair?"’
    Derek looked at my head reflected in the window. It was neat. It was Allegro's work, who was excellent in dexterity among Black Rang's articles.
    "Allegro. He hit the enemy's head with a single knife."
    "Thank you. My late father was a barber."
    Derek's hair has always been neat under Allegro's control since he learned about it during the battle. So I couldn't tell Irene to organize my hair.
    Is it this annoying for Irene to be with other men? Derek spoke in a low, subdued voice.
    "Pierre Sylvanne". There are two hours left before the competition. Will it look like that?
    "I'm sorry, your highness."
    "I'll go back to your office right away and make sure your appearance is neat." Ahin, are you ready?
    "Yes, your highness. I found all the documents I needed. Well, I'll follow Pierre and make a good appearance."
    Due to the nature of the commander of knights who often sweats, their offices had facilities to wash. Derek used that as an excuse to clean up Pierre and Ahin.
    Ahin opened her eyes loosely and alternated between Derek and Irene several times. But that was all. He followed Pierre out.
    Derek was finally alone with Irene. It was a rewarding moment to demonstrate the meeting in advance.
    "Let's walk for a while."
    "All right. I have something to say to your highness.
    Irene said with a harmless smile. The smile with eyes that covered half of the golden eyes under the eyes was lovely at any time.
    Derek walked a little ahead without keeping pace. It was because it was obvious that if I walked side by side, I would only look at Irene's face.
    "Today's weather is nice."”
    Rumbling~
    As soon as he said, dark clouds, which had been thick, finally thundered as if they were pouring rain. Irene pretended to agree and thought.
    "Is it a good day to bury anyone?"’
    Irene decided that it would be better not to let the object be her, and walked calmly after Derek. After a while, she asked carefully.
    "I know there's not much time left until the meeting."
    "It doesn't matter. I've prepared it in advance. "What is something you want to say to me?"
    Derek deliberately darkened his face and said, hiding his expectations. Looking down, Irene didn't look good.

Is it a bad thing to see him hesitating? I'm starting to worry. I was impatient to share her luggage. He urged as kindly as he could.
    "I told you to tell me."”
    "Oh... That's..."
    Derek was more worried when he saw Irene, who was not like her. Is there anything else you can't say while you've already finished shopping? My eyebrows seemed to droop if I took out strength from my face.
    "Oh, my. Why don't you tell me?"”
    "Well, I want to make friends with Duke Adele, but I'm thinking of sharing my plans with you because my body may change in the middle."
    "The Duke of Adele? The woman who gave birth to a baby boy?"
    "Yes, your highness. You're a noble, but you know well that he's close to a middleman. The reason why Duke Adele belongs to the aristocracy is because her brothers were part of the aristocracy."
    Derek was also well aware of who Duke Adele was. I heard that she was a woman with excellent business skills and surprisingly passionate in love, so she gave birth to a child of a male actor who is a commoner as a duke.
    At this point, Derek had no choice but to ask.
    "Please ask Duke Adele. Are you going to be introduced as a handsome actor?"
    "If I have a chance."
    “…….”
    Derek was heartbroken and almost collapsed. If you hadn't trained your body so that you wouldn't mind any sad news, it would have happened sooner.
    In addition, Irene had a clear taste in her face. I liked the beautiful and soft-looking handsome guy.
    Derek looked at my face reflected in the sculpture. The line seemed thick and far from kindness. Irene probably doesn't like this face very much.
    Derek saw an illusion that the sky was crumbling like a biscuit.
    "IRINIA Chandler." To keep his dignity as a peacock's
    "It was a joke to be introduced as an actor, your highness."
    “…….”
    That's a relief. Derek felt something boiling in his heart calmly sinking.
    "Why are you suddenly approaching Duke Adele?"
    "Well... I'm interested in her excellent business skills." It's rare for a woman to succeed in her business, right? I want to learn."
    It's a lie. There must be another purpose, but I don't want to tell you. Derek became a little disappointed when he saw Irene calmly trying to deceive me.
    "How are you going to approach it?"
    "It's right after her birth, so I'm going to spend a few days after the summer spell subjugation."
    "The way is..."
    "When I return, it will be the rainy season, so I'm going to stay at Duke Adele's mansion for a few days because the wheels are missing from the mud." If your body changes at that time, please take good care of it. If you're kind to her, you'll get a favor."
    "Wait a minute.
    Derek looked down at Irene with axe eyes.
    "You move during the rainy season?" Didn't the princess hate rain?
    “…….”
    Irene smiled brightly without any explanation. I knew laughter or temptation was acting, but I can't believe it was acting to hate rain. Derek was speechless and suffocated.
    "Why don't you work as an actor instead of being introduced?"
    "It doesn't make sense in the first place, does it?" Is there any reason for a grown-up to be so afraid of rain?….”
    "Now you're coming out shamelessly.”
    "You don't have to seduce your Highness anymore."
    “…….”
    Derek stopped walking, crumpling his face nervously.
    "Oh, my. Did I make it obvious that I went over there?"’
    No, it's not. Irene is now saying that she is not interested in me. Derek regained his composure, but at the same time became depressed.
    I had to continue talking, but I couldn't speak. At that time, when I felt a sense of crisis that the walk might soon end, I heard a bright voice from the side.
    "Oh my. I happen to see the little sun of the empire."
    The woman who appeared as if she had waited was Valen Ishtra.

6. raisha lionel

raisha lionel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler:aww:

7. Julieta16

Julieta16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!!
    Thank u!!!

8. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really feel bad for ML, In manhwa, There's a lot of misunderstanding:(

9. mozzybites

mozzybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me, does she find out how he truly is? and why he acted the way he does? i really like him and i hope all the misunderstandings are finally solved. and if so, can someone tell me the approx chapter she realises he’s not the person she thought he was.

cjburaira likes this.
  10. speechlesscat69

speechlesscat69 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a bunch for all the spoilers. Now, it makes sense why ML acted that way towards FL. I kinda feel bad for him. I don't want to blame the Fl since she really cherish her family so much. I just wish that she could have tried to find out ML's circumstances but then again that is not her goal from the start which is i truly understand. I think ML is such a puppy towards our FL but just dont know how to properly show it. Btw, anyone knows what happen to our 2nd ML (i think his name is Pierre) at the end of the story? And the OG FL? Please spoil meeeeee:aww::aww::blobcozy:

11. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  12. MangaCommission

MangaCommission Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Questions about the 3rd cover. How it is related to the story?

cjburaira and Manhwalover2 like this.
  13. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not the cover. The picture was the part of the manhwa.

14. MangaCommission

MangaCommission Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any idea what’s the story behind it? How does it relate to the story/