Spoiler The Duke’s Daughter Trained a Wild Beast

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The-Dukes-daughter-trained-a-wild-beast.jpg

Official Raws: Author: 엘루앙
    (The same author who wrote, "I'm Glad that I was Abandoned", and "I'd Rather Abandon Than Be Abandoned")

Description:

I transmigrated into a novel which ends with “All died and the world ended.” With that crazy development, this world was about to end.

To survive, I decide to propose… to the villain who will destroy this world!

“Accept the marriage and take me.”

I tried to stop him by being his wife. Then I thought a divorce would be enough. But…

“You must be disgusted by the demon’s blood in my body. It’s okay, I understand.”

“Yes….?!”

“But I can’t accept this. Even if you hate me, just do it in my house, in my arms.”

The thing you are tearing apart, is it our divorce papers?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
  3. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Abriellee14

Abriellee14 Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    So, is there any spoiler, yet?:blob_plusone:

7. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-1

The air of the northern duke, which had been chilly even before, froze further. My father and owner of this castle, Mateus von Mont, was the cause of the chill. Unable to overcome his temper, he roared back at his maids and servants on the verge of an explosion.

“Tell me again. My daughter’s spirit… what?”

The poor maids and servants trembled in horror. A war fanatic, the monster Duke, the demon of the north… It was understandable that a man full of such vicious nicknames was brutally urging for an answer.

“Lady Lena’s companion spirit is… it’s…”

“Don’t procrastinate and answer!”

“A chick, sir!”

Surprised by the Duke’s yelling, one of the servants answered readily. Then he curled his shoulders as if he expected the Duke to scream in anger. But the Duke did not shout, but rather laughed as if he had lost his mind.

“Hahaha…My daughter… My daughter’s companion, who should rule the North, is not an eagle… a chick…”

As his voice lowered, the room temperature was gradually decreasing. It was because of the December Ice Wolf, a spirit growling next to him. I sighed instead of being surprised because I’ve already been through it a few times.

Here we go again, the rage mode.

All the people of the Kirsh Empire had one animal as a ‘spirit companion’. They were more reliable friends than anyone else, but they weren’t always helpful. Since it was a creature that was connected to the soul of the person, when the human companion’s emotions became intense, it suddenly ran wild because it was affected by them. And I was calling that condition ‘rage mode’. The official name was “saturation state.”

Anyway, the wolf spirit, in rage mode, was turning this place into a freezer, showing its ability to deal with the cold. And watching it, as always, late regret hunted me.

Tks, if I hadn’t opened that text file then…

It was exactly six months ago that my life became precarious as ice. Six months ago, as an ordinary college student, I received an email with a text file attached. The title of the file was “Once Falling World”.

I tried to ignore it but I was curious and I ended up opening it.

“Is it a romance fantasy novel?”

As I expected, it was a Romance Fantasy novel, set in the Middle Age. Magic, spirits, gods… A novel that allowed you to dream of all kinds of mysterious beings. Since I usually enjoyed reading books of the same genre, I was already looking through the sentences.

“Oh, no! I have to go to bed now, tomorrow I have to go to my part-time job!”

The novel was so interesting that it was hard to stop reading. I continued to read the text on my phone, even if I needed to stay up all night.

It wasn’t my fault, everything in the story captivated my heart. The main characters Tara and Lucas were also good, and I liked the unique worldview setting where every person had an animal-type companion.

It was around the time I already read four fifths of the story…

“Why are all the characters dying?”

As the story progressed, my favorite characters continued to die. I speeded up to check the ending and I finally read the last sentence.

“That’s why the title was “Once Falling World”..?”

The novel ended with the death of the main characters and the destruction of the world. Now that I thought about it, it was natural. Wouldn’t the content of the book naturally follow its title? So I could understand why the ending was like that. But understanding was one thing, and accepting was another.

“What the…”

I felt betrayed. I wanted to see the main characters happy because I didn’t like this ending.

“No, it’s all gone. What about Lena? If the world was destroyed in vain like this!”

Lena von Mont. When she first appeared, she was just a silly villain. Despite the dissuasion of her friend Tara, she fell for the villain Adrian, in short “Ed”, and she was used only for committing bad things. But she didn’t remain such a pathetic villain till the last minute.

“She poisoned herself in front of Ed to hide Tara…”

In the end she sacrificed her life to fix everything. To die before him would have been the last struggle to stop him from becoming increasingly corrupt. But for some reason, Ed became even more berserk since her death. As if possessed by a demon, he destroyed the world. Was he mad at Lena for ignoring his orders and for killing herself? I couldn’t tell because his feelings weren’t described in detail in the novel. One thing was sure.

“…she is so pathetic.”

Read on boreale site

Lena, who was born and received a cold treatment from her family, ended her life without being loved until the end. I left the text file open for a while and I couldn’t let go of my phone. I barely came to my senses when I heard the sound of the notification that a new email arrived. Another unidentified text file was sent to my mailbox and I checked it soon. “Once Falling World – The Reboot”.

Now that I thought about it, it was a very suspicious file name. But driven by a strong curiosity, I opened it straight away without thinking deeply. Then a bright light poured out off the screen.

“Wait, what…?”

I closed my eyes for a long time because it was such a strong light that I feared I would lose my sight if I looked at it recklessly. And when I opened my eyelids again, a maid in a made-up costume was shouting at me.

“Lady Lena, it’s morning! Wake up! You must train hard today and succeed in summoning the spirit!”

In short, I came to the “Once Falling Word” novel. I was in the body of the unfortunate villain, Lena, whom I felt so sorry for. When I recalled the time when everything was confusing, a laugh came out.

If I was forcly dragged into a novel where I could live happily, I would have shed tears of blood, but it wasn’t.

Originally, I had no family in my world. My father had never seen me before, and my mother left me to my maternal grandmother when I was young and she disappeared. My grandmother also passed away last year, so I was barely living in a small apartment. In the meantime, I transmigrated inside a novel, so I didn’t feel much resentment. First of all, Lena was quite a beauty. Pure white skin, a rare pink hair half mixed with the duke’s hair color. In many ways, it was a good genetic trait. So instead of despairing as soon as I got here, I…
    “Shall I live here now that we’re at this? Doing business using my status as a duke’s daughter, rehabilitating Ed, protecting the world peace, and living well!”

I was full of enthusiasm. However, there was something that was hard to accept and it was this human being in front of me now.

I’d be happy if my father wasn’t this guy.

The Duke was still making a fuss, saying that my companion spirit was terrible. The voices of the servants, trying to calm him down, buzzed in my ears.

“Ahhh…sir! We have to fix it!”

“There’s frost in the window!”

“Sir, you need to calm down! If you don’t, it’ll all freeze like last time!!”

Despite their efforts, the Duke failed to calm down and his wolf became increasingly violent. In the meantime, a window that couldn’t stand the cold that the spirit emanated, cracked with a sound. The freeze created an ice sheet, frosting all the surfaces of the room. At that point, I had no choice but to be worried.

You’re going to hurt all the people in this way!

A similar thing happened in the past when the Duke was outraged by a letter from the imperial family. I remembered that icicles formed all over the castle, causing some damage and hurting people.

Tsk, should I use the secret card I saved?

As his daughter… No, feeling responsible for possessing his daughter, I step out to stop the duke.

“Father.”

“…?”

The cold wind stopped immediately. He seemed a little surprised.

Before I possessed her, the original Lena stuttered everytime she talked to him because she was afraid.

He stared at me for a long time, then he seemed to come back to reality.

“…what is it?”

He looked at me like asking what was going on as if he didn’t realize the fuss he created… In the meantime, I was a little upset because he was handsome. Bright silver hair, clear blue eyes. It was such a waste for such a wicked father. However, if you said such things aloud, you wouldn’t be able to stay alive, so instead I said.

“I have something to tell you, but first I’d like you to dismiss your servants.”

The Duke’s gaze was cold. His wolf spirit also gave a cold look. So I was nervous, but…

“You all go out. Let’s hear what you’re trying to say.”

He accepted my request. All the servants rushed out of the room as if they were fleeing, and so we were the only ones left. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth.

“I understand you don’t like me.”

“….”

“I was born in exchange for my mother’s life, and I’m weak so I couldn’t summon my companion in time, and I barely summoned it, but…”

I looked at the spirit, a chick asleep, and I showed it to him. It was a cute yellow ball of cotton, but sadly it was useless .

“I summoned this little spirit.”

“…Tsk, you don’t understand the subject.”

I really wanted to give him a slap. I didn’t summon a weak spirit because I wanted to. I was just born with bad luck. I couldn’t believe you spoke like that.

But regardless, I had to calm him down, so I kept my temper down.

“… I’m sorry.”

“You are sorry, that’s it? You don’t have a strong spirit, you don’t have a strong personality, and it’s hard to believe that you really inherited the blood of me and Lilia…”

“So, I think I’ll accept the politician marriage you have told me before.”

“…?!”

He was speechless.

You must have been surprised. I know, I had said that I didn’t want to have a political marriage before.

Before I was possessed, Lena was always quiet and meek in front of the Duke. And yet there was a time she held out on not wanting a political marriage. The Duke, angry because his daughter ignored him, treated Lena more coldly, and Lena ran away to the battlefield. Then she met Ed, the villain, and fell in love with him.

I don’t want to end up like the original Lena.

I didn’t mean to refuse a political marriage like her. I thought I’d rather use this chance.

“I’ll disappear. As you wish.”

“Why did you suddenly change your mind?”

The desire to run away from this man and the idea of stopping Ed before the world would be destroyed like in the original story. The decision was made by combining these two things, but there was no need to tell him the truth.

“I don’t want to suffer more, either. I’m sure you want your daughter out of sight right now because she got a weak spirit.”

“…”

“So for my father, and for me, I think it’s good to leave.”

Strangely, the Duke remained silent without a hint of joy.

Why aren’t you answering me? ‘Get married, go away, stay out of my sight’.

That was why I put political marriage as my last trump card. If I made an accident later, I would take it out to prevent his enraged. ‘Please forgive me! I’ll get married instead!’…

The daughter is going out on her own and are you suddenly blinded by paternal love?

I was being sarcastic, imagining such nonsense.

“I see. I’ll let you go if you say so. Do you have a partner in mind?”

“Yes, I’ve been thinking deeply about who to choose to help the family…”

I said, looking at him, the name of the man I was going to marry.

“I think Prince Adrian would be good.”

I'm sorry that I could not add the spoiler tag as I don't know how to add
    This is the 1st ch of the novel:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
  8. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you, that was sweet of you!

9. twilight_123

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcm..:blobhug:
    I wl post another ch in a few minutes

Prologue

The top floor of the Sacrament Tower, commonly called the Tower of Wizards because the mages gathered there. A handsome man approached Renya, who was looking out of the window blankly. She smiled faintly at the man, Adrian.

“Hi, Ed.”

The beautiful face that would captivate anyone, and the delicate silver-gray eyes like the moonlight…even today he was beautiful. So Renya had no choice but to remember how desperately she wanted him.

I loved you enough to give you everything.

She did everything he asked her to do, to get even one more drop of his affection. Knowing that he was trying to hand over the world to the evil demons, knowing that he was only using her as a tool for it. Her eyes watered as she recalled the past, but Ed did not give her much time to indulge in it.

“I heard you called me in a hurry. Did you finally locate her?”

He seemed to expect to finally find out the hiding place of Tara von Schubert, the hero of the world he wanted to destroy. But that wasn’t the reason why Renya called him today.

“I had an idea I’ve been thinking about for a long time.”

“…?”

“If our whole lives are just what happens in one novel, and we’re just characters in that novel…..we’re probably the bad guys, aren’t we?

“…”

His forehead crumpled shallowly. As if he was annoyed by the nonsense. Normally, she would have been restless at the slightest negative reaction. But she was going to say everything she wanted today. Today… was a really special day for her.

“Don’t you think so? You’re trying to hand over this land to the demons. I love you so I decided to abandon Tara who was my friend. I mean, we’re probably the bad guys.”

“Renya… you know that I trust you more than anyone else and care about you.”

“……Yes, that’s what you always said.”

It’s always been a lie.

Renya listened to him while swallowing these words back.

“So I looked forward to it. You’re gonna tell me where Tara von Schubert is today. That’s why I’ve put aside all the work I have as the owner of the tower.”

“…I know.”

“Then hurry up and tell me. It’s taking too long to find a person. Or maybe…”

He continued to speak with a colder voice.

“Are you hiding it? Refrained by the trivial old times…?”

These silver-gray eyes were usually kind toward her, but when they contained anger, they flashed like a blade. She was always sorry about that. The reason the Emperor rejected his son Adrian must have been because of his eyes.

“Poor Ed.”

Renya suddenly said so and hugged him. Thanks to this she was able to face him. So in his arms, she sobbed in a faint voice.

“As a matter of fact, I know. Desperately you play the role of the villain, but this isn’t your true nature.”

“What do you mean? You keep saying weird things today…”

“You’re not cut for being a villain. So I… I’ll free you from that role.”

He tried to push her away and task her where Tara was. But her body in his arms was somehow strange. The moment he slowly separated her with a bad feeling…

“……!!”

Renya crumbled helplessly in front of him. He didn’t know because she was hugging him until now. Between her lips, which he had only just seen, there was a stream of dark red blood.

“Blood…? Renya? What the hell is this….Renya…!!”

At the same time of his cry, the glass bottle in her hand fell helplessly. There was a liquid inside that looked like poison, and he realized what she had done, even if he didn’t like it.

“Spit it out! Now!”

“I’m sorry…… I’ve been thinking about it, and as expected… I can’t tell you where Tara is…I don’t want to be the villain till the end…”

“Stop talking nonsense and spit out the poison!”

“And I couldn’t let you kill her… No… then you would be a real villain…”

At the end of her will, Renya blinked slowly. A spark of white light grew beyond her gradually blurred vision. Presumably, he was trying to use the healing magic. She didn’t know whether he was trying to save her for a longer use or to save her from the pain, but she knew that it was useless anyway. After the poison spread, no one could be involved in her life or death. No matter how amazing a wizard he was, that was all. It was entirely God’s domain to save a person on the brink of death. Instead of struggling to live, she touched the cheek of her beloved man for the last time.

I wanted to see you a little longer.

A wish that couldn’t be fulfilled no matter how desperate she was, so she wanted something else.

“I hope you’re not too upset because I’m leaving you like this.”

This might be also an unfeasible wish, but there was no time to think of another. Her consciousness was wiped away without even realizing what expression he had on his face.

Ch-2

I had to be a close person to open Ed’s heart and rehabilitate him, because he didn’t trust anyone easily. He was connected to people only for a political motivation … that’s why I had decided to be his wife. That was the major reason I chose him as political partner, but there was another emotional motivation.

I don’t know why, but Adrian was one of the characters I really liked.

When I read “Once Falling World”, Ed was the character I gave my heart to, after Lena.

Was I sorry for him or was it because he was the villain of the story?

Anyway, just like the original Lena, I wanted to change his fate. I wanted to save his heart that she couldn’t save even though she killed herself.

“…What?”

The Duke gave me a stunned answer when he heard that I wanted to marry Ed. He was staring at me with shaky pupils. Probably he was thinking how I couldn’t do anything, even choosing a husband. He seemed to be cursing inwardly. But as soon as I heard his next words, I realized how much I had underestimated his wickedness.

“You don’t know how to do anything, and you’re terrible at choosing your husband too.”

Apparently, the Duke wasn’t a man who spoke ill inwardly. Not only had he said it openly, but he even asked me questions that seemed to doubt my level of knowledge.

“Why do you have to choose…Do you know what Prince Adrian is up to?”

“I know, and I decided so because I know that he didn’t have the blood of the Empress.”

“….”

Ed wasn’t the son of the Empress but an illegitimate child. He was a half-blood, born between the Emperor and a demon woman. Although he was known to be an ordinary human being. The novel also showed how the Duke instinctively felt uncomfortable about Ed.

Why aren’t you answering me? Don’t you like it? Are you against it?

If he opposed my marriage with Ed, all my plans would be ruined. Nervous, I hurriedly opened my mouth.

“You may not like it, but marrying him would be a great benefit to the family. It could be a good opportunity to show my father’s loyalty…”

“There is no need to persuade me. Do as you please.”

He fluttered his coat nicely and went away.

It was easier than I thought. I don’t like it for some reason…

The Duke was suspicious.

Anyway, now that I was alone in this large room, I realized how cold it was. My body trembled because of the shivers. The cold air of the North, the unnecessary marriage’s talk, and my father… For some reason, I felt cold today.

The next day, the Duke notified me that he had sent a letter to Imperial Palace. It was a letter to bring up the marriage between Ed and me. If the royal family took it positively, I would soon meet Ed.

Adrian von Berk, the Prince who tried to destroy the world using Lena’s heart.

I was uncomfortable with the thought of meeting him so soon and to try to stop him.

We can’t just sit and wait until then.

This was a cold world without mercy for a minor villain like me. I could have died in an instant if I was distracted by my feelings. Therefore, I decided to lock myself in my room and use my spare time to develop my skills.

I have to work hard on my physical strength from now on. As long as my spirit is a chick, it will be hard to be a strong spirit like the Duke’s.

Fortunately, Lena was born with the divinity power. Thanks to the bold decision that Lilia, Lena’s mother, made before her death. She came from the Holy Kingdom of Yerta, a land of priests. 

“I’ll use my life, that won’t last long, for my child.”

She attempted to convert the rest of her life into divine strength and transferred to Lena, succeeding in it. Thanks to her mother’s sacrifice, Lena could have had the power to heal others. Unfortunately, however, that power was not revealed when she was a child. So the Duke didn’t help Lena to develop it, judging that the spell had failed and that Lilia had wasted her strength.

If I develop my power, maybe I will be treated better, unlike the original Lena.

In any case, only the people of the empire had spirits. Therefore, if I went to another land like the Kingdom of Yerta, I could live as a new person without discriminations.

Having made up my mind, I focused on the ‘meditation method for developing the power’ that I had read in the novel. Then, I felt a mysterious force close to my heart.

It’s more than I thought…But this is the average among the priests, right?’

It would have been nice if someone measured my power, but it was impossible. The only one who could understand her own strength is herself. So it was hard to figure out exactly how huge my power was compared to others. Anyway, it was true that I felt a strong force that didn’t match with Lena’s thin body. I felt as if I had found a vein of gold.

“Lena!”

Lena had two other family members besides the Duke, one of them burst inside the room just now.

“Nick?”

The silver hair of his brother, Nicholas, who was usually well-combed, was tangled as a storm happened. He seemed to have been in a rush, so I decided to let him enter in without knocking.

“What’s going on?”

“I heard it from our father. You said you’d marry Prince Adrian. Is that true?”

Nicholas’s eyes looking at me felt full of warm, affection and concern. His blue eyes, similar to the ones of the Duke, held a completely different temperature. Every time I found his eyes fascinating.

“Yes, it’s true, brother.”

“Why on earth….You’re still a 20-year-old child. It’s too early to get married.”

When I heard him, I smiled casually.

“You’re the only one who sees me as a child. Usually, a marriage is decided before turning 18. I’m rather late.”

“But…”

“And my father doesn’t like me being here… it’s good for everyone that I go out.”

Nick knew what the Duke thought of me. Maybe that was why he couldn’t argue with me and just let out a long sigh.

“Poor thing…”

Even I felt heavy with that sympathetic voice.

Why do you look so sorry and upset?

While I was thinking so, Nick also comforted me.

“I’ve already said that a hundred times, but it’s not your fault that our mother died. Even if it wasn’t for that spell, she’d have left one day. She had been sick for a long time. So if you had made that decision out of guilt…you don’t have to.”

“But he doesn’t think so.”

“….”

“For my father, my mother was everything in the world, and he lost her because of me. It must be hard every time he sees my face. I understand, that is why I’m leaving.”

I turned away, pretending not to know that he was wiping his wet eyes. After wiping them, he held my hands tenderly.

“But you don’t have to get married if you don’t want to. If you want to leave the house because our father… I’d rather help you.”

“No, I really wanted to get married. I’ve already decided.”

I had to be close to Adrian to stop him. And political marriage was a great opportunity for that. What was the point of ruining that opportunity? So I refused Nick’s recommendation, but his heart certainly comforted me.

It has been a long time since I’ve felt this family affection.

My heart, which had been cold ever since I lost my grandmother, had warmed up thanks to him. And I decided to repay him.

“Are you curious about my spirit? I summoned it for the first time the day before yesterday.”

“I heard it was a little chick.”

“Father was sorry that it wasn’t a strong spirit, but I still like it. It’s so cute.”

I immediately tried to show him the chick. However, there was a slight problem.

How do I call back the spirit from the spirit world?

Originally, spirits were born and lived in a place called the Spirit World. Then, with the power of the human who linked their souls, they could make a brief appearance in the human world. I was afraid that the Duke’s wolf spirit would swallow the chick in one bite, so I had unsummoned it. So far, I had never tried to summon it again.

Should I just ask it to show up?

Thinking so, I asked hard with my mind. But the chick didn’t appear. Nick, who was waiting for me, patted me on the shoulder.

“You don’t have to overdo it. It hasn’t been long since you’ve summoned it. It’s still going to be hard.”

“No, wait a minute.”

I focused more earnestly, and at that moment a small flash of light was created in the air.

“Done!”

I was delighted to see the chick sticking out from the passage to the spirit world.

You heard my call and came! But… are you upset?

The chick was running around me and it seemed angry maybe because it had been put in the spirit world. I apologized with my mind, and it soon rubbed itself on my cheek.

Phew… I’m glad it’s a simple chick that could be easily summoned.

Nick stretched out his finger watching our reunion. Then he poked the chick with his fingertips.

“You’re the spirit of my sister, aren’t you?”

-Chip Chip! Chip!

“Hey…”

Nick had a serious look. Then I carefully put the chick on my hand. Suddenly anxious, I asked in a trembling voice.

“What’s wrong? Is there a problem with my spirit?”

After observing the chick on my hand, he finally opened his mouth.

“It’s the cutest spirit I’ve ever seen!”

“…”

I thought there was a serious problem like It was too small to live and could die….

“I thought there was a problem with it.”

“Sorry, it’s so cute….”

A deep sigh came out of my mouth as I relaxed. It was at that moment.

“Hmm?”

Nick acted as if he had found something again while looking at the chick. I wasn’t nervous this time because I had already fallen for it.

“It’s cute again? I have a weak heart, so stop fooling around.”

However, no matter how long I waited, the word “cute” didn’t come out of Nick’s mouth. I was starting to worry.

“You said it was a chick, didn’t you?”

“Yes, it has a small beak, and it has a fluffy yellow fur like a chick….”

“Don’t you think it is a little different?”

That's it guys...there were only 3 chs including the prologue available:notlikeblob::blobtired:...I'm sorry:blobsob::blobconfounded::blobsneeze:... If I can find more chapters or spoilers I vl surely upload...

10. twilight_123

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry guys i can't post the chapters anymore as the authors has deleated the site...:blobconfounded:

11. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpensive:

12. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    So ch.0 is their past life/og novel?

13. twilight_123

Reading List:
    Link
    The Prologue is telling about the present n then the story will turn to the flashback when she possessed the body of Lena, the silly villain...

Hope u recieved the answer to ur question...:blobsmilehappy:

Smile_for_me likes this.
  14. themadscientist

themadscientist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, what, ain’t no way, ain’t no way, the male lead supposed to fell in love right? No way he let lena just died like that, it would be more possible that it was the OG novel

twilight_123 likes this.
  15. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he tried to save her but it was too late. then he justified continuing his evil plans because he thought he'd be able to turn back time and have lena back alive when they were completed.

16. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so its a BE?

twilight_123 likes this.
  17. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the original novel that our mc seems to have transmigrated into is a BE. i was talking about the last life before mc realized he "never loved her". (which i doubt bc he did seem sad over her death but in any case he's bad at communicating that and she has trust issues.) this novel that we're reading, i highly doubt it will be a BE.

18. themadscientist

Reading List:
    Link
    What is BE?

Tiis_Ganda likes this.
  19. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bad end, a.k.a. everyone dies/is sad/suffers at the end. A tragedy, basically.

Tiis_Ganda likes this.
  20. themadscientist

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh lord, my mental capacity can’t handle BE bulshit

snzzykitten and Tiis_Ganda like this.