Resource Korean novels for translators (BXG)

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by Celestial18, Nov 21, 2021.

1. nazuna

nazuna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi hi, i sent you a dm! ♡

2. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, has anyone received raws from Celestial? I sent mine yesterday and she hasnt fulfilled her part of the exchange. Probably best not to send anything until this has all been cleared up

Lmao just confirmed with someone who did investigate that youre that scammer on discord. Sis, go out and touch grass or something instead of scamming people.

Everyone, please do not share anything to this person. She's a well-known scammer on discord. And yes, I have proofs (screenshots with time and dates)

Rahmiwu, Nidlx, Alexcia and 5 others like this.
  3. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys don't exchange or do something like that. This person operating the thread is a scammer.
    If you willingly want to be scammed go ahead.

@Shio
    @Westeller
    Please take down this thread. I request you.

Do not do this.

Please read the above messages

You're right about the crazy, please read the above messages.

Please read the above messages. I apologise for mass pinging.

Lore_Temple, Rahmiwu, Alexcia and 3 others like this.
  4. Diamond9243541

Diamond9243541 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'LL REMIND ALL OF YOU AGAIN. YOU CAN READ THE FILE "BOILING TEA" THIS WOULD EXPLAIN THIS INCIDENT.
    Hello everyone, I'm dropping this novel called Lie. The file would expire after 7 days so share it with your friends. Yes, u have my permission to share this publicly. Because an as**ole made me do it. I TOLD YOU NOT TO SHARE IT PUBLICLY. BUT YOU MADE ME DO IT. PEOPLE WHO WANTS "LIE". YOU CAN JUST FIX THE BROKEN LINK BELOW BECAUSE THIS ACCOUNT IS A NEWBIE. IF YOU MESS WITH ME AGAIN BETTER PREPARE FOR A PART 2.
    h t t p s : / / j u s t p a s t e . i t / 9 q x n i

5. Jazzyyy

Jazzyyy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor me having the same name as Jazz (mine is Jazzy):blobwoah: But thanks for sharing info.

6. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah this is shitty NGL...... hopefully this is a legit info and the thread will be taken down :blobawkward:

7. Small Blossom

Small Blossom Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's legit. I know this girl, she's been doing this for almost a year. She has many alt accounts and the proof posted by Diamond basically confirmed that it was the girl that had scammed me before. I recognized some names from the document and I checked my discord and.. viola, those exact names were on there. I first met her as Luna, Lana, Lunanana, Riana, Hyuna/Hyunie and Yumi ... and that's not even all the names and accounts she has. Her friend confronted her and she exposed herself. Although the scammer here isn't named any of the aforementioned names, she is one of their alt accounts.

[​IMG]

Alexcia likes this.
  8. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    bro, i kinda feel bad for her now lmao. Exposing herself like that not to mention getting the info exposed to others as well lolololol. Why did she do this tho? is it because korean novels raws are not free?

@flamingred boss, this thing scared the shit outta me T-T

9. Small Blossom

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't feel bad for her, all her karma caught up to her lmao. I don't know why she does this, I thought she wanted the raws so she could read the novels but apparently she doesn't even read the raws???? I assume one of the reasons is because she said it was fun. Three of her alt accounts were caught making random drama, so I think she does this because she thinks drama is funny af.

"We found two new alts of that person, making a drama for no reason.
    They did the same as what they had before, using one alt to act as the bad guy(Vesi), and the other as the good guy(Vesper). But in the end, both got caught, and they had nothing else to say. One more account was found. That account was 0 days old/brand new, and didn't even have the reader role (all members join because they are readers, this indicates that they joined for literally no reason except causing drama). Their ids are:
    VesiLovesVes#2622 = 832536950653059092
    Vespera#0610 = 830768725249622016
    Roselia#7171 = 837291655760969729
    "

itsgraxiabibi likes this.
  10. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    @flamingred boss,
    Damnit, i just can't relate with this kind of people T-T too free in life to cause unnecessary and inconvenient drama like heck she's too free bro

Small Blossom likes this.
  11. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    The one who's talking with her, she herself make these accounts and pose as her friend to get away with. She had done this again and again, faking herself for staying in the discord server, doing the same thing and disappearing rightaway.

12. Small Blossom

Reading List:
    Link
    W T F
    This is situation is more insane than I thought..

13. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't need to feel bad for her at all. She has scammed people out of their raws which they've literally brought by their own money so shift those feelings to the latter. This isn't the first time she has been exposed, she has been exposed several times and she goes on making another identity to scam.

She is very free, she was with three discord ID's in our server and when she got caught, she left the servers rightaway, not before scamming our members.

Small Blossom likes this.
  14. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    Damnit, i guess so. That feeling sorry was a sarcasm tho, it kinda feel more kind server her right but still what has been done already is done so we can't do anything besides spreading awareness of this girl now....

15. nazuna

nazuna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah that's a shame ㅠㅠ i only wanted to pick up novels and she wasn't replying to me, i guess she was only responding to exchanges so she can scam

16. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
  17. flamingred

flamingred Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG Why would she do that?!?! I feel like there are so many nice people who would just offer it for free, why go through the hassle and be a scammer??? I dont get :blobconfused::blobconfused::blobconfused:

Alexcia likes this.
  18. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. Most of the members there share free raws when they want to and yes, altho this scammer shares free raws as a way to make people like her because of her generosity, it still doesn't excuse the fact that she has scammed people. For what? For raws she doesnt even translate or read?

She probably gets high when people adore her or when people "likes/reacts" on her post when she's being generous. Sis need to see a professional.

Alexcia and flamingred like this.
  19. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    Same bro same
    Ikr- but I've heard you have to pay for raws, maybe that's why
    Lmao, that's attention seeker on another level ngl

20. Diamond9243541

Diamond9243541 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't feel bad for her. She has too many alt acc(already around 10+) which means she can make it again. She is also pretty much everywhere(novel platforms like wattpad and etc.) and she also has an acc here at NU named Haena(check the link below). We can't even guess who is the main acc so be cautious of her. Pretty much now she has around 50+GB(or more) raws she got from scamming people and now she is collecting "new and rare".
    h t t p s : / / i . i m g u r . c o m / 4 K f E Z i 4 . p n g

Small Blossom and Alexcia like this.