Spoiler I met the male lead in prison

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read chapter 171 and I can't understand Chaser's action? Why does he keep her chained?

And why was she in prison? Haven't read the novel, just few of the chapters. I wanna know the story just by the spoilers so (๑•﹏•)

2. Mirauve

Mirauve New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Where did you read up to chapter 171? >~< pleaseee

Klioo and MeowPurr like this.
  3. KiviaRaissa

KiviaRaissa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "neru74, post: 5942287, membro: 256291"] Compartilhe links por meio de btw privado, não faça isso neste tópico.
    Se alguém quiser o link, use conversas privadas, não esta discussão [/ QUOTE]
    link please??

4. errorusernamesmh

errorusernamesmh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest with you she's just hella nonchalant ✋

5. Rylee56059

Rylee56059 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found out that this manhwa is getting discontinued:notlikeblob:

6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is it getting discontinued? :blobfearful::blob_teary:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  7. Rylee56059

Rylee56059 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Aesterope

Aesterope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any fluffy scenes? :derpyblob::derpyblob:

9. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i think not discontinued :hmm:. Take a look at the author's tweet first:

Hello, I'm Moon Sihyun. Many of you were worried and anxious, so I wanted to give you a quick notice, but please understand that it took time to check the facts and give you the entrance. First of all, I've met a male character in a cell for the last three days.> I would like to apologize for the concern that I have caused to many of you who love the work related to webtoons. After hearing the controversy, I checked with the artist, PT, and he told me that he had studied countless works to draw the crown and was indirectly influenced by existing works, but he did not refer to them when working. However, it was a production/composition that could look similar to the genre characteristics, and we fully acknowledged that you could raise the issue, felt a lot of responsibility for it, and decided to stop working. I sincerely apologize again for the controversy that I didn't know or lack of knowledge while writing a manuscript with great responsibility. I sincerely apologize to the writer of the other work mentioned along with the work of <Prison Nam Joo>. I hope that many readers are not hurt by the affection and heart you sent to the "Prisoner Nam Joo" work. After many conversations with the artist, <Prison Playbook> has decided to end the season with episode 21. In order to make sure that you don't become anyone who loved the work, we are reorganizing and reviewing it from the first episode and considering a new season with the new artist. Finally, as the original author, I sincerely apologize for all this. Thank you.

Source: https://twitter.com/applebean07/status/1417680661649915904?s=20

Because of the controversy, they decided to end the season 1 in episode 21. And they working on new season with different artist. If you don't know about the controversy, check the translated article, posted few days ago here:
    https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2021/07/theqoo-webtoon-accused-of-tracing.html?m=1

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  10. RikaHirai1125

RikaHirai1125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Gnaw123

Gnaw123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone have a mtl chapters 150+???

12. IrisBay

IrisBay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please:aww::aww:
    Since the emperor is the purple rose that hate blue rose, what will the emperor do the the MC?
    I prefer the yellow rose end up with blue rose :blobpopcorn:, well... the red rose can have the white rose based in the book :blobpopcorn:, so i think the yellow rose became bad because his heart was died, i mean blue rose died in the book :blobpopcorn:. Yellow rose is also poor because he love blue rose since his young:blobpopcorn:. Based in the book, The red rose was hurt since in his youth by his family, well to begin with in blue rose is totally stranger and it none of her business in red rose life, its white rose fate will cure him anyway:blobpopcorn:. So im totally shipping yellow rose and blue rose:blobparty:, but still it's fine if red and blue got happy ending, but it's kinda sad for yellow and white :blobpopcorn:.

13. calladalia

calladalia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So who does she end up with?

14. eggbrandy

eggbrandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the last chapter only, so it's out of context, but
    MC is given some time by the God to decide who she will take with her, and she is asking RicDorian what is he willing to do to be with her, and he answers that he doesn't care about anything as long as he can be with her. Also there are white rose and yellow rose, (Chaser is not there) white rose says they will stay there and take care of this world until she returns. (MC thinking here that how nice of her to say such words even when everyone knows that she is not going to return) Yellow rose is annoyed how she says 'we' without even asking, but ends up saying the same thing.
    After that MC and ML are taken to the MC's previous world (Korea) and are laying at the ground. People at the street are paying a lot of attention to RicDorian as he is having the same appearance as in the other world (silver hair and blue eyes). It is not clarified though if MC has pink hair or she regained her previous body. Also looks like God gave them a house to live in.
    People in comments are going wild about how RicDorian is going to live in Korea without any documents and whether the God created them too and just left them somewhere inside the table in the house :blobjoy:
    There are also many chapters left for the epilogue and side stories

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
  15. Aranha Vermelha

Aranha Vermelha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know about Lenag’s background story? Is it mentioned? :hmm: I know he loves Iana both in the original novel and right now, but does the author mention anything about his family’s story? Is there any side stories that talk about this? Or how his crush started? I know that they met when they were children (it was shown in the manhwa too) but I want details. Any clues?

16. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any news regarding the manhwa adaptation and if they already found an artist for this one?

Aranha Vermelha likes this.
  17. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I repeat the previous person that question this.
    What Iana blue rose can do? What is her power? Why the emperor dont like the Blue Rose?

Nada Amore and Aranha Vermelha like this.
  18. Akiara

Akiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ricdorian!
    The blue-ished haired guy in the manhwa cover! :blobmelt:

IAmInLoveWithMarius likes this.
  19. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any news of a new artist for the manhwa yet?
    I really hope someone with a darker art style picks it up

Rin.rinaaa and harmoniche like this.
  20. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    If only they kept one thing from the og novel and made it R19 too. I mean all the tension between the two and we don't even get those scenes Iana has been talking about. As she said she liked them the most and it's not because she's perverted but because one must stay true to their desires... Aren't we all?

Melita_H, twilight_123 and Creolenerd like this.