Resolved It was an omegaverse

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Laviana, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Laviana

Laviana Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a spoiler but is the only thing I remember from the novel:
    • I remember that in this novel the omega was pregnant and then he suffers a car accident, which was provoked by someone, the alpha and omega were on vacation,
    • I also remember that the brother of the alpha put a tracker in the man's car that crashed his car against the car that the omega was in before it happened because he was following the couple and notice that there was also a man that was following them, he didn't want his brother to found him so didn't tell him anything.
    • I also remember that the omega was actually pregnant with twins and lost one of them, the girl, because of the crash.
    Sorry, this is the only part I remember, and sorry if it's confusing, I will add details if I remember something else. Please help, I've been searching for this novel for the last couple of hours and got nothing, also, English is my second language! Sorry for the mistakes.

UPDATE: After hours of searching here I got enlightened and remembered where did I read this novel, "Doted by the Alpha" in WebNovel and I actually dropped it :blobneutral: Anyway that is the name if someone is interested in reading it. Thank you :blobReach:

Second Update: I retook the novel and finished it. It's completed and I kind of enjoyed it, at least it was good enough for me to pass time.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
  2. Nelle

Nelle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should change the tag of this thread to Resolved. :)) Thanks for the recommendation!

3. Laviana

Laviana Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the reminder!