Spoiler [BL] Online Dating Boyfriend is Actually an Alien

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sisithatlikestoread, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Sisithatlikestoread

Sisithatlikestoread Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Online Dating Boyfriend is Actually an Alien [网恋男友竟是外星人]
    Author: 稚棠
    Raws: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4046074
    NU: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/online-dating-boyfriend-is-actually-an-alien/

Description:

My WeChat friend, he might not be a human.

In an accident, Jian Mei added a WeChat friend. The other party didn’t follow stars and surf the internet, he lived as if in ancient times. Although he was exceptionally cold, Jian Mei cherished this friendship, even though the other party seemed… somewhat abnormal:

Jian Mei: “I ate fried chicken and hamburger today. How about you?”

The other party: “Nutrient solution.”

Jian Mei: “I usually like playing games and watching movies. How about you?”

The other party: “Assembling the mecha and reading the memorial.”

Jian Mei: ?

In the 26th year of Xingyuan, the universe entered an era of rapid development. Lu Xingwang, the Third Prince of the strongest planet, Stan Star was weak and sickly. He was criticized by the outside world for his physique. He had a dark temperament and never communicated with the outside world.

One day

Lu Xingwang found that his information terminal would inexplicably receive strange chat messages.

Strange sticker package, wordy nonsense, although boring, but slowly became the only hope in his dark years.

29th year of Xingyuan

The royal family was in turmoil, and Lu Xingwang, the third prince, was formally established as a prince.

It should have been the liveliest time, but the only problem was that the person who always looked for him every day seemed to have lost contact recently, and there was no news anymore.

Until a year later

His Royal Highness had no intention of seeing a missing person notice on the interstellar network, “Lu Dazhuang from an unknown planet, your friend Jian Mei is anxiously looking for you. If you see the message, please call us.”

Lu Xingwang: “……”

~~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~~
    Hello, here's the poster! I accidentally found this novel and i fell in love with the description immediately! I'm MTL-ing it at the moment, and so far it's super cute and sweet! I just love how the relationship between the MC and the ML progresses, they're super lovable and sweet to each other. MUST. PROTECT. The translation just started and there are only a few chapters out, however you bet i'll reread is after it's done!!
    Again, i apologise if there was already a spoiler thread for this novel, i guess i missed it if there is xP
    Edit: i just finished it, it was so good!! If anyone has any questions or spoilers they wanna ask, feel free to!

P.s, i would put the cover picture(it's beautiful), but i don't how rip OTL

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
    haqpiness likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. haqpiness

haqpiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, can you tell me if the class rep is a bad guy?

Sisithatlikestoread likes this.
  4. Sisithatlikestoread

Sisithatlikestoread Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *SPOILERS*
    Ah the class rep.... i'm kinda torn on how to feel about him? He definitely was a bad guy at the beginning, however later on he actually became one of the MC's closest friends-

Spoiler alert he got a crush on MC I guess the author put him there only for the sake of him being mean to MC and then later falling in love with him...
    There's actually a lot of people who fall in love with MC, so it can kinda be considered a harem..? It's one of the downsides of this novel, however if you just ignore it's fine! It worked pretty well for me xD

Also, there's only one ML and none of these people are love rivals to him. MC and ML only have eyes for each other uwu
    1v1 HE to the end

Lilazeaf and haqpiness like this.
  5. themeanmeat

themeanmeat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell if MC will get sick again like be hospitalised? And what chapter will mc see ml face?

6. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone please tell me, jian mian died, or not?
    How the family faced his death?

7. Sinu

Sinu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jian mei did not die in both worlds.I just started translating the novel again on dummy novel website hope you will again enjoy this journey till the end this time