Forgotten Title Bl rich shou and poor gong

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Moonlightxx42, Nov 25, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Moonlightxx42

Moonlightxx42 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I am new to this
    I apologize if I am doing it incorrectly but I was wondering if you all could help me find the novel I was looking for. It was about an poor gong who was a high school student or maybe a college student but he was so poor that he agreed to become the rich shou lover. I remember the shou beat up the gong because he found him with a woman and the gong end up died but reborn as his younger self when he started becoming the shou lover.now the gong know all about what the shou like so he try his best to make the shou happy even though he believe that he was a straight Man and the shou also believes he was was straight but over time the shou fall in love with him and the gong also fall in love with the gong. But in the middle of the story I think the gong as to break up with the shou so he can marry and have a wife like his parents always wanted him in the end he was depressed and end up telling his parents who are from the country side that he did not want to marry and women and I believe the his parents wanted what was best for him and agreed to let him be with the shou so the gong became a cafe in the shou house and the misses each other very much. I am so sorry for making this really long but I hope with help
    With remembering the novel. Please and thank you so much and happy thanksgiving to anyone who celebrating it.

2. Moonlightxx42

Moonlightxx42 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was
    thank you so much