Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. aafiaaa_

aafiaaa_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God of Death Divine Item is not a book
    its a Boomerang:blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Cale throw it,and it came back:blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

2. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    God of Death ?

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
    Anfir, kurohamukami, Akawain and 5 others like this.
  3. tati79

tati79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly, there was a guy with green hair called sth like Avocado who used the same ability as LSH (cutting everything) in Cale's world (he attacked Cale in his way to meet WT before Puzzle city attack)...:blobpopcorn_cool:
    Could he be LSH's reincarnation? I mean, he was quite annoying but he may remember LSH's memories...:hmm:
    Anyway, He is my prime suspect of being LSH right now...:blobspy:

4. MiraJane

MiraJane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that we know org.LSH with past memories will be making a comeback, Can we expect Cale to cook?
    I really wanna see Cale cooking for everyone while they are surprised and happy to eat Cale's cooking and Beacrox helping him and asking for new recipes.
    Which might be possible after Cale reveals about hi being KRS to everyone or he can lie and say he learnt it during SG test and recorded the recipies.

We can have a setting where LSH says he is craving for Earth 1(was it?) foods and Cale cooks it for him at his or CH's birthday!!

Ardna, kurohamukami, Akawain and 6 others like this.
  5. Reverand Insanity

Reading List:
    Link
    I don t, LHS is any of the characters we have seen up until now ,
    because if that was the case would n t, there have been some foreshadowing ?
    Some character who is oddly affectionate towards Cale ?
    Or some character whose perspective hasn t, been seen?
    Because we have read the story both from the perspective of Fake Hilsmen and Avocado Knight who are prime suspects at least for now,
    and none of them gave any hint of knowing something about Cale other than He is my sister s, son or he is the celebrity of the western Continent.

I don t, think LHS would not have recognised Cale s, tsundere face is the perenial facial expression on KRS which you can recognise a mile away .:blobjoy:

Even the way he talks and behaves is the same so it would be impossible for LHS not to have recognised him or have some recognistion of him.:blobpopcorn_cool:

Wait I just realised , Duke Fredo had wanted Cale to be his heir ,
    It would t, have been possible before because as Cale said he himself would die before he recieved the inheritance ,
    but now that Cale is immortal would n t, that mean ...... He may end up becoming king of the Endeable Kingdom ?:blobhyperthink::blobsweat_2::blobsweat::blobscream:

6. tati79

tati79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I meant that he may remember LSH's memories after Cale sealed the SG, since it's a reward.:blobpopcorn:
    (Just like how CH gained CJS's memories...:blobpeek:)

Mashumello and Reverand Insanity like this.
  7. Reverand Insanity

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy: Cale even managed to make the gods speechless

TCF Abriged
    Seems like GoD has some image issues and Cale is trying give GoD some confidence :blobsweat_2::blobjoy:

GoD (Awkwardly smiling ) :- He-Hello Cale its nice to see-e you I know that you were expecting something H-Holy and god-dly but this
    is how I truly look while working in the office.

Cale (Frowning while looking GoD):- hmmm 190cm height , Copper skin, white hair , bright and dumb dope face .....

GoD:- C-Cale is s-something the matter ?

Cale:- Your good No! TOO GOOD !!

GoD :- What ?

Cale :- After analysing your face I have to the conclusion you are face value is good enough to be my partner .

GoD:- I-Is that so ,As e-expected my Cale h-has sharp eyes, then w-will you be my Saint ?

Cale :- No , Absolutely Not , Not for creepy bastard like you !!

GoD :-............

Cale was almost looking at GoD face like determining the face value of a product :justabotheart:, or determining the looks of a potential boyfriend :blobjoy: :justabotow:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
  8. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read about the appearance of GoD, I just think of everytime Cage described him. Like, him sobbing and crying telling Cage to hold onto Cale's leg. I mean, this 190cm handsome guy is just crying to Cage. If I reread all of those scenes...well, the image will be different at the very least.
    :aww: Does this mean that maybe Cale is a tribulator by now as well?
    Also, how are they going to look for LSH? Would LSH go over to find Cale? Does this mean that Cale may have to explain the transmigration thing to more people? I mean, it would be kind of hard to explain why you're looking for someone that's pretty much a stranger, and how you know each other so well too.
    Haha, GoD really just dared to make Cale his saint. Also, what do you think the new divine item will be? I kind of want it to be a phone...
    Also, GoD said that he would compensate Cale for the citanami, but as far as I'm aware, that was just some freebie that was thrown in. It helped, yes, but looking at it logically, it has fulfilled it's purpose, and there is no need to compensate for it. So, does this mean that there is still a need to communicate with Earth 3(is that the number?)? In that case, can we expect to be more involved with other parallel worlds?:hmm:

9. Reverand Insanity

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I think LHS being reborn with memories reminds me of the story of the "LAZY SWORDMASTER" and "SWORD EMPORER REINCARNATES AS A TRASH PRINCE"

because look at it LHS was Virtous but tragic hero ,his life as a hero was filled with tradgedy similar to the protagnist Lazy swordmaster
    and Sword Emperor reincarnates as Trash prince.

I am preety sure he is lazzing around somewhere still enjoying his soon to be destroyed Slacker/retired life acting as a Trashy young master:blobjoy:.

Also I was wondering If LHS is a tribulator but not a single lifer, does that mean he had another colleague or friend who saved him or died in his place and passed on the fate of a tribulator to LHS ?

Obvioulsy LHS would not have murdered or killed his friend he is to good for that, since he is a virtous hero .
    Looks like there is something else now that makes KRS similar LHS , they both lost a good friend who passed the burden and duties of their heroic fate to them before passing away .

I hope we get info about who this friend in the next part 2 , and maybe even get info of the friend GoD killed before he became a tribulator,
    I also want to get info of what Choi Han did with kid KRS ? Author please !! at least have Choi Han have a conversation with Cale about his childhood!!

Also Cale s, childhood setting somehow reminds me the manhwa "BASTARD " ,Off course his uncle isn t ,a serial killer but who knows ?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
    SusuPisang, tati79 and fairytailnsao like this.
  10. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot Zed has unhealthy obsession with the "rat":blobexpressionless: oh well Cale did warned Zed he will intervene depending on the situation :blob_grin: it just it will sooner that anyone of them expected..... Not only fake Hilsman but also GoD grand delivery of Cale's reward/replacement:blobjoy: Zed might end up with the biggest headache from all of them:blobthinkingsmirk:

I really hope LHS is not Acocado:facepalm::blobcat_rawr:, I rather it be fake Hilsman since it will be more interesting:blob_grin: but do wonder if.... did LHS past memory came when he was born or did manifest as he grew:confusedcatblob: for sure the answer is on Part 2 since the 2 remaining chapters will be Cale dealing with the oracle/saint position of GoD:blobjoy: I really think the other GODs dont like to take No as answer:blobjoy:

11. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, Zed might really be the one to suffer a severe migraine if Cale and company really plans to join the rat hunt. :blobjoy:

Yep, I am open to LSH being a new character or someone like Fake Hilsman which will explain why he robbed Cale of his retirement fund cause he wanted Cale to find him and talk to him one on one :blobpopcorn_cool:

12. Reverand Insanity

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Reverand Insanity

Reading List:
    Link

Just a question
    Did anyone die during the Plaza terror attack?
    because the manhwa mentioned people dying , but I was under the impression no one died and people were only injured ?

aafiaaa_ likes this.
  14. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    Iirc, only injured people but no one died. I have a terrible memory tho so I can't really vouch for that lol

Reverand Insanity likes this.
  15. yourmomtenkeyy

yourmomtenkeyy procrastinating my procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone give me a discord id for TCF discussions

Can anyone share the invite link of the discord please?
    THANKS LOTS

16. Xiao_faye

Xiao_faye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So like, this just randomly came to me but who do you guys think would suit Cale as Voice Actor (I meant Japn) if there’s an anime?? Like, I just wanted to try re-reading the novel but while thinking of Cale’s voice but I can’t come up with anyone…

aafiaaa_ likes this.
  17. luna-chan2020

luna-chan2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes a maiden of the crown prince a knight among many others who were close to the imperial family who were wounded and who were not protected by Cale's shield

CaleFan 24 and Reverand Insanity like this.
  18. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to EAP page

Uncopyright likes this.